Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkle

So the pattern is she does a couple of ads but doesn’t declare them, does a couple of kid pics to break it up. Has a couple of days off, Jamie does a post, then she does a cryptic post, little bit more time off then comes back with a ‘shit’ 💩 excuse .

This has happened with the picture of Ron and Len, the one of her holding Len and this week sitting in her pit. I don’t have any theories yet this is just an observation…..

I get that this time is a tantrum over the new baby and Staceys followers but the few days break every week is just so weird. Literally no other Instagram personality does it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
@DisgruntledPelicans sorry for the confusion there 🤣

@moominflower thank you ❤

To keep on topic, I just want to know why her fans think that the mess post from last night is relatable at all? She has a husband who doesn't work, parents who seem to be with her helping 24/7, she says she's trying to get her shit together - if you're struggling to manage why buy 3 alpacas which take a lot of looking after? She has a 1.5 million pound home, a second home which some people would dream of having, taking her time to move from one to another. Completely renovating new house from top to bottom because she can afford to. People this week are wondering how on earth they are going to pay their bills! I just don't see how this is relatable at all.

ETA @Pollyanna263 i think I caused some confusion over on the support thread, I can confirm I am absolutely not Hinch. My username is off Schitts Creek lol. I have lurked for a v.long time, I have been going through a rough time and originally followed hinch and copied her thinking it would help my mental health etc, when it didn't I found tattle whilst googling another influencer and here we are! I can promise you I'm not a sheep/hinchliffe/one of the alpacas 😂xx

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hilton88

Aww didums, she hasn't got her shit together..😂

She owns 2 million ££ worth of property, two cars worth about £150,000. Got her dream tend farm complete with dream alpacas. Doesn't work, husband doesn't work.

Now what about those people, like many of her sheep, who struggle to make ends meet, both work full time etc. 😏

Shes defo got the hump about SS hitting 5 million! Looks like she hasn't congratulated her on her celebrating post 😅

Edited: Ps Jimbob is a creepy ba@&ard!

• Heart

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
I just watched again with sound on. She chose to sing “call me a bitch ‘cause I speak what’s on my mind” - we all know nothing is accidental with her, so I wonder who she’s pissed off with!

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
I can’t believe how far away she is from him when he first goes into the enclosure and the herd makes a beeline for him. She wouldn’t be able to intervene if anything happened. And good old Elton singing ‘the joy of the stampede’ over the top of the clip, she’s 100% trolling and thinks her sons safety is some kind of joke. Pathetic woman.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Itsyspider

VIP Member
That video he posted, was 100% staged. Fed up with this "oh he caught me off guard bollocks" Lennie was clearly craning his neck looking at him as if he had been talking just moments before. Could you imagine living in a house where its constantly "3,2,1...action" he's not Steven fucking Speilberg for crying out loud.
100% staged her eyes were darting all over the place, the twitchy bodylanguage and tapping of Lennie when the camera was on her, the using Lennie as a human shield to hide her chin behind. Nothing is by chance with these 2

I would like to know why she always restrains her children? Lennie is never free to move, always being held or in a pram or bouncer etc. Why is he never on the floor with some toys while she's slobbing moulding in to the sofa? Engaging with his brother? Of all the things she shares, her 'best bits' she chooses these moments?

Last edited:

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
For someone who has read books about owning alpacas she obviously didn't read the parts about how they are around small children and what they do when they feel threatened 🙄
You don't have to be an animal expert either to see that they weren't comfortable with Ronnie being in their territory 😳 How fucking stupid and irresponsible is she 😤😤😤 the filming was edited to shit too cos it was very stop/start so obviously didn't flow perfectly at the time of filming 🙄 has to be flippin perfect doesn't it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She's reached a whole new level today of being a danger as a parent ...Inch too as he was just smarmily standing there holding Lonnie watching on 🙄

UncleVester

Are these cockwombles seriously building furniture in a room before the carpet has been fitted?

(You can see the underlay is down but no carpet)

C0D742D8-1462-4D1E-BDE8-464646322AEF.jpeg

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Aww!! That was so sad her just gripping the pictures the boys have made and just chucking them what the hell
Wtf she's suck a fucking weirdo. Who does that????

Disclaimer- it's fine to chuck away kids drawings. I have to throw away some of my kids drawings because otherwise I wouldn't be able to move for scribbled on bits of paper, but I do it quietly after sorting through for the keepable ones. I certainly don't chuck them about the room beforehand!

Reactions: 40

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
That’s just the sheet to protect the carpet, it’ll be ripped up once the painting is done - she’s already said that the carpets aren’t being replaced
It’s definitely not… they’ve ripped the carpet out, there’s floorboards visible in Ron’s room

CF5FB6A0-39AC-4493-8212-729E904E70F5.jpeg

And Lennie’s says underlay
3FC2914C-3A56-4388-A458-ED747852FF1E.jpeg

She’s so wasteful

Chatty Member
God she’s so bloody toxic to any of her followers who are suffering, takes 2 days off, reappears at night saying she hasn’t got her shit together, next morning pans to her 5 bed house with full remodel going on and alpacas in the garden. She 👏🏻 Is 👏🏻 Infuriating 👏🏻. What an absolute twat.

• Heart

Cleaningnothinching

Can I just say, to anyone who has posted - and to anyone reading - saying they feel inadequate, or that they aren’t providing for their children, or that they feel that they should be doing something ‘more’ -

Sophie Hinchliffe is not a good mother.

She does not put her children first.

She does not prioritise their happiness; their needs; their physical safety; their emotional well-being.

She has to hold her children tight to get a photo with them.

She has to tickle her toddler to force laughter.

She has her husband at home full-time.

She has her mum and dad on call constantly.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband because she can’t be alone.

She has no money worries whatsoever.

She is adding animals into a garden that is not big enough.

She doesn’t have the knowledge, experience, willingness or dedication to care for these animals for their entire lives.

She has her husband at home full-time.

She has her mum and dad on call constantly.

She has a niece who comes over if she has an evening without her husband.

She ‘works’ a few hours a week exploiting her children’s lives online.

Meanwhile in the real world, we are here with many struggling in whatever way to get through the day or week or month.

Some are battling every day to become parents - these people deserve to be parents, and will cherish their future children. Unlike Sophie and Jamie.

Some are parents to children no longer here. That is a devastating loss which no one should experience. You love and celebrate your children more than Sophie will ever understand.

Some are working all the hours possible and still not even comfortable financially.

Some are in unsafe situations, relationships, housing, and having to fight through every day.

The Hinchliffes will never understand what real life is like. They don’t understand their privilege. They don’t use their position to help others.

They are not in any way worthy of anyone feeling inferior or like you can’t match what they are doing.

What they are doing is fake.

What we are doing is living real life which is sometimes horrendously unfair. But we are worth a million of them.

No one should ever feel that she is better, because she’s not.
Miles behind so I’m sure this has already been said. But this is why defending tattlers is a hill I’m willing to die on. I don’t have children, I don’t have a partner, I have many physical, lifelong illnesses and a lot of mental health problems and trauma meaning I battle my own brain on a daily basis.

It’s so, so easy to get swept up in the ‘influenced culture’ and compare yourself to their highlight reel. Because that’s all it is 🤷🏼‍♀️ they’re showing you their best bits and slowly luring you into believing that your own life is inadequate. Hinch is one of the worst, no doubt.

But as long as people like Polly and all the others here keep calling out the lies and deception, it can help us stay in reality and not to be fooled into buying into the bs. I think this forum is so important and I’m honestly so glad I found it. Idve lost my mind years ago if not!

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Does she stick little stickers ‘Built By Jamie (short for James)’ on everything he builds from IKEA or is that reserved for weeping Al?

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Why does JimBobMicroKnob give me the creeps so bad. His voice is just disgusting. Slimy little knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Wize Owl

VIP Member
FFS, I knew it was a mistake to watch Inch’s story with the sound on 🙉 He always sounds like he’s filming while rubbing his ‘loose change’ in his front trouser pocket, Oi Oi 🤮 I bet he’s the type who would sniff his hand afterwards as well 🤢 Mr Wize Owl is definitely not getting lucky tonight after that chain of thoughts 🥴

Lingooooo laaaa-errrrr.

ATV

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39