Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
1st time poster long time lurker, Ronnie's bedroom is bigger than my apartment Sopha, how the fuck is this where I'm supposed to be - what a dickhead

For context: I'm just finished working a 50 hour week and spent zero time with my 4 yr old, because I work so much and nothing gets gifted like Queen Sopha, we barely have 30 minutes together, by the time we're home and bedtime etc - sorry but she fucks me off, with her fucking horseshit (read: alpacashit) fucking bollix - she's so out of touch 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Katmuma

Has anyone seen the thread on mhmmdi? Lots of people are now unfollowing Hunch and realising she's no longer "relatable".. 🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Fuck me sideways has she been on the sniff again 👀 I'm actually embarrassed for her watching them stories

• Haha
Reactions: 43

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Now come on everyone we are taking things too far, and being petty talking about Jimbobnonob like this, only kidding crack on🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are you egging me on catlady?.
It's all part of the final chapter...Soph moves to the outer somewhere and herds her flocks-makes an unexpected appearance on Come Dine with Me as a hasbeen but the others can't hold their food down cos her hair is getting in their food and she honks.

Meanwhile inch and fiddle have changed Mushroom Manor into a b&b but the other contestants don't like them.
Weeping Al was last seen on David Dickinson trying to convince his whittlings are historic.

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Oh hi, is that DEFRA? I'd like to report movement of poultry...
Screenshot_2022-02-05-16-48-03-429_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also, it's suddenly a sunny afternoon again (even though it's now really a cloudy sunset)

• Haha
  • Wow

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
ITS NOT A FUCKING FARM

Do they really believe it’s a farm and this is farm life? It’s a chav family moving to the countryside and have an alright size garden so filling it with animals… and none even farm animals (yet) 🥱

Judging by her “Ron’s Veg Patch” and the magic growing tomato she’s not a single tiny bit of even slight country life in her. Do you remember she planted a load of stuff in her plastic greenhouse thing and said she couldn’t wait to keep everyone updated then we never saw any of it again 😂

#GIFTED

How hard is it to label things things properly?
Needs a lil nob Jamie tshirt 👍

• Haha

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
You know she is exactly where she is meant to be, in a loveless marriage with two children who can't stand her and will probably go no contact the second they can. In a house she paid way over the odds for, which looks like a crematorium with vicious animals who would rather kick or spit on her.
Her only loyal companions are an overweight dog (who isn't going to live much longer if she carries on the way she does) and her parents who aren't going to live forever.
Enjoy your big house Hinch, you can fill those rooms with all the tat you want but they'll be forever empty.

• Heart

mingeandbracket

Zoph and Inch's movie list to watch in their 'tend 'movie room':

The Invention of Lying
The Grinch
Parasite
Of Mice and Men
Psycho
Pinocchio
Before sunset
Fiddler on the roof
In the name of the Father
Thumbelina
Clueless
Dangerous minds
Chicken run
Creep
Welcome to the dollhouse

• Haha
  • Heart

Bandersnatch

Oh the second she realised she was being filmed... The look on her face 😂 Quick! Kiss the baby to look like I'm a loving parent/hide my chin!
Picsart_22-02-05_07-04-05-354.jpg

• Haha

Tinkerbell87

Chatty Member
Has she addressed why clingon is always there? Where's her mother? Does she sleep on the sweaty dog penis juice sofa or in the smelly dog bed upstairs?

• Haha
  • Sick

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Where did the pictures even come from in the space of a few minutes-I didn’t notice them in her previous stories of tend mess. Also no sign of the wee ones either so 🤔 she’s such a fucking piece of work 😡
Good spot. I'll say it again, what a fucking weirdo.

Papers scattered on and near the sofa...
Screenshot_2022-02-06-11-31-40-539_com.instagram.android.jpg

Again, no papers on the floor cushions...
Screenshot_2022-02-06-11-32-00-091_com.instagram.android.jpg

Papers have now moved from the sofa area to the floor cushions....
Screenshot_2022-02-06-11-32-06-387_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

mingeandbracket

Sophie last Sunday:
'Right Jaymayyy, my family are comin' round so we're going out for a slap up Sunday roast'

Sophie this Sunday for Jimbob's family: 'Hope ya luv it guyzz'
female-eat-potato-chips-fork-plate-118808286.jpg

• Haha

OHDeeeeah

VIP Member
It’s her birthday soon isn’t it?

I wonder if Jamie is gifting her actual sheep 🐑 probably why she’s taking time out so the huns miss her and don’t mind when she comes on bragging when it’s her birthday

Just felt like sharing Both before we’ve had no work done thankooooooo 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

mingeandbracket

Wonder if they had a chippy tea tonight amongst all the used nappies and wet wipes. Blessed be the upside down caddy 🙏

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Someone commented that they we’re crying watching Ronnie feeding the Alpacas. And these people walk among us….. it’s troubling

• Haha
  • Wow