Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve just replied to her story (which will be ignored again) as it’s really getting to me now, I was a follower, an idiot who bought her books and other crap & who has finally woken up! But seeing her constantly brag about the stuff she has and the things she’s doing is really hitting home, just how little I can do for my kids 😢 I would share a pic of what we have to live with but I’m too embarrassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Alpacayourbags

I had to speed read through the last thread as it seemed to add 20 pages at a time, I didn't think I'd have much to catch up on after work as she's done nothing other than sneak a chippy into a theater 😅 and I had so much to say but so little time to catch up, but I'm here finally and still coherent enough to post! The one thing that really stood out for me for #506 is the person saying jamie is not a creep? Are.you.joking? Encouraging your kid to squeeze a "jug" the word just repulses me "jug" 🤢 not that any other word would have been any better but that could have been a fucking revolutionary teachable moment, and he still could have made it funny some how if he was quick witted enough like "son it may just a a statue but we respect all women oi oi" oh and I work in sales so may not have receipts for Jamie but some of the men in sales are as sleazy as they come with their 1980s innuendos ✌

• Heart

Jj2431

Chatty Member
Jamie's story...how pissed off is she that SS has hit 5m followers? You know that's why she's sulking. Can anyone zoom in? Is her neck red raw with claw marks down it yet? Anyone spot Mad Ma anywhere with the tranq gun? Is tiny tears crying in the bath tub at the injustice on his little princess?

• Haha

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
This is really silly but it annoys me so much…
When you look at the front door, the stairs aren’t central. You can see the bannister on the right but not the left.

AB6BAD87-374C-4E68-B66B-2CF3C1DFD6DA.jpeg

• Haha
I’ve just replied to her story (which will be ignored again) as it’s really getting to me now, I was a follower, an idiot who bought her books and other crap & who has finally woken up! But seeing her constantly brag about the stuff she has and the things she’s doing is really hitting home, just how little I can do for my kids 😢 I would share a pic of what we have to live with but I’m too embarrassed.
Don’t let her get you down, she’s just a conning chancer who got lucky. I’m sure you do things for your kids in other ways, she can’t even be alone with hers even if she has material things. Remember that!

• Heart

Short30

I’m still shook over the fact sofa thinks people believe she has more followers than Morgan Freeman! That mans an absolute ledge!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Seriously can't believe how her sheep believe her shite!! Yes my house often has cushions on the floor, but if we were sitting down to watch TV you would bloody pick them up!

She's so out of touch and I think she knows it ...Jamie is also a prick!
Have you got evidence he's a prick😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Tanne1999

VIP Member
Claiming to not live in the house, but wants to add more animals to it?

How are the sheep not thinking the same things we are. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Andioooop

VIP Member
Guyzzzz. I have a problem. My eyes are burning I’m that tired but Mrs Hinch hasn’t said good night to me yet.
Should I:
A) go to sleep anyway, after all I’m not one of her sheep
-or-
B) clean my fridge (if you nose, you nose)
If you could all boost my engagement by DM’ing me to let me know I would really appreciate it.
Get on all 4s & do some pronking to wake yourself up woman

• Haha

DisgruntledPelicans

She knows they're not lions right?... Right?

The overuse if Lion King music on her animals gives me irrational rage. They're not even from the same continent.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She got over her struggling and back to showing off awfully quick yet again didn’t she!

Imagine when Ronnieblessim goes and says he lives on a farm and then everyone sees it’s just a house with a big garden and some rabid alpacas and a fat dog. Then he shows his friends his terror inducing bedroom 😱

• Haha

DisgruntledPelicans

One day at school, the 'Hinch Boys' will come across kids that live on real farms and they will tell them that they live on a farm too. Then they will just be laughed at and become a joke because their mum is a fucking nut job.
Bitches really do be crazy.

• Sad
  • Heart

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Hi trolls what have I missed? I’m an emotional wreck today as a little boy I know with a terminal illness is coming to the end of his life and its beyond heartbreakin. Also went to see Belfast last night which was amazing but then talking to elderly Irish relatives about leaving loved ones and coming to the UK started me off again. Also had yet another covid jab so I think I might take to my bed (obvs ha e done all the usual Saturday chores and Big Shop)
has an alpaca pronked fiddle into the next county yet? Is weeping Al still rustling up alpaca wrangling equipment in the quadruple garage? Has Jamie built his red room of pain? Has Sopha remembered she’s got kids?

• Heart