Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wepetto Al at least he has a ❤ and seems nice
Fatsomes would cry about his separation anxiety and weight and Clingon is a clone of sofa
Ok you've decided to use your call on Wepetto Al:

Ring ring
Ring ring
Ring ring

*Uncontrollable sobbing*

..... sorry you lost this round. Try again next time

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she may be in the wrong place. Inch is 1000% as bad as her, in fact, I bet he’s worse. Between Fuddle and Inch they are the driving force behind the lies and manipulation.
Maybe it's his mum🤔

This is one of the other things I don’t understand about her. Why does she need to edit or delete or reupload so often? Surely in your job you check it first. Obviously mistakes happen, we’re all human, but she definitely makes a habit of it and it’s just unprofessional.

actually as I’m typing I know the answer myself if probably for relatability/engagement but to me it just looks like she’s a bit tit at her job of writing captions!
And desperate as SS is at 5 million 🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see she has her support niece round to help her through her tough time 🙄.

The relationship between those two is a bit messed up right? It's like clingon is the adult and hinch is the child.

Your👏niece👏shouldnt👏be👏your👏emotional👏crutch👏.

Reactions: 25
Ok you've decided to use your call on Wepetto Al:

Ring ring
Ring ring
Ring ring

*Uncontrollable sobbing*

..... sorry you lost this round. Try again next time
bleeping brilliantly brutal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor Al, I feel like he’s the only nice one in their family. I mean he’s tit scared of fiddle for a start.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can't stand SS getting 5 million, has she commented yet🤔
I don’t get why she would be surprised that her numbers are slow growing… she’s a lazy bint that doesn’t bring much to the world of insta 😴 she’s boring and unoriginal!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also actually reposting from Jamie’s account is to up his followers isn’t it? Make her followers think even if she isn’t posting Jamie might be showing something on his account.

Reactions: 12
His voice grates for sure! But the character assassination is a bit unfounded. All our claims on hinch are backed up with receipts it's what makes us credible. The nasty stuff on Jamie makes us look petty. Again my two cents - if others are ok crack on who am I to judge xx
Always up for banter that's why I lurk 🤣
he literally joked about a dildo I front of a 12yr old a week or so ago……

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I see she has her support niece round to help her through her tough time 🙄.

The relationship between those two is a bit messed up right? It's like clingon is the adult and hinch is the child.

Your👏niece👏shouldnt👏be👏your👏emotional👏crutch👏.
She's probably reading the positivity notes that Abi made her a couple year ago, hinch apparently kept them in her bedside table to read a few whenever she's feeling down
(a kid hearing her aunties issues enough to make a bleeping positivity booklet at such a young age isn't normal)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What’s the deal with the enormous floor cushion play mat thing she has? My son is 10mo and gets proper angry crawling on soft surfaces 😂 and we used to dot cushions around where he was sitting but never needed a giant floor mattress

Reactions: 8
She's such a liar she's always looking for sympathy! All over christmas it was THE SAME 'i can't get Christmassy' 'i can't get my tit together'. FRAUD! she was hiding and filming content of a 2nd hom all the time! You have millions in the bank, two houses, builders doing up your 2nd home FOR YOU, carers for you and your children around you 24/7, you and your husband film you roaming around the garden gushing over live stock.

Pull yourself together and get over your self women! You are an embarressment!

PS why does she swear so much on a business account? She has young followers that supposedly look up to her! Chav
Can’t get her tit together, whilst sat in the second home. She’s a bleeping joke. She’s sat in a room that hasn’t even been slightly packed away. I fortunately haven’t ever had to move since I left my parents, but I feel for every single person who has had to rush pack, entertain children, clean and be out of a house in 24hrs. She hasn’t a single clue of what life is really like.

Reactions: 20
Can’t get her tit together, whilst sat in the second home. She’s a bleeping joke. She’s sat in a room that hasn’t even been slightly packed away. I fortunately haven’t ever had to move since I left my parents, but I feel for every single person who has had to rush pack, entertain children, clean and be out of a house in 24hrs. She hasn’t a single clue of what life is really like.
Shes there if its true because there are workmen at Faux Farm🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
She's probably reading the positivity notes that Abi made her a couple year ago, hinch apparently kept them in her bedside table to read a few whenever she's feeling down
(a kid hearing her aunties issues enough to make a bleeping positivity booklet at such a young age isn't normal)
Lmao the affirmation notes 🤣. I forgot about those!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In all my time on here I've never heard someone say, crack on slating Hinch as you have receipts but leave Jimbobnonob alone as its going too far🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Gullible sheep 🐑
I hardly said leave him alone.. I highlighted the personal comments re him being sleezy and Pervy at bars with no reason to believe so (as far as I knew).. anyway your going to stay defensive so as you were..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hardly said leave him alone.. I highlighted the personal comments re him being sleezy and Pervy at bars with no reason to believe so (as far as I knew).. anyway your going to stay defensive so as you were..
And you're going to carry on arse licking Inch who is a sleaze and we have receipts. Not being defensive, just stating facts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.