Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deleted her story. Re uploaded it but added a few more emojis in and a few kisses and love youuuuuseeeeeee. Did she forget she's meant to sound like she loves her adoring fans? Cretin
I thought I was going mad!

Reactions: 11
How much does it cost to buy so many followers over a month? Do you guys have en idea?
I put a post up the other day it’s £2 for 100 £12 for a 1000 roughly. But you can have tailor made packages so I imagine she’s got a rolling account with them x

Reactions: 9
It is all attention because Stacey and tracey.
Playing pity party for engagement and for people to message her. Seriously what real problems and stress does she have 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She's such a liar she's always looking for sympathy! All over christmas it was THE SAME 'i can't get Christmassy' 'i can't get my tit together'. FRAUD! she was hiding and filming content of a 2nd hom all the time! You have millions in the bank, two houses, builders doing up your 2nd home FOR YOU, carers for you and your children around you 24/7, you and your husband film you roaming around the garden gushing over live stock.

Pull yourself together and get over your self women! You are an embarressment!

PS why does she swear so much on a business account? She has young followers that supposedly look up to her! Chav

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do the cushions on the floor match her story from last weekend? We didn’t see the word tonight, could it be prerecord again?

Reactions: 11
I put a post up the other day it’s £2 for 100 £12 for a 1000 roughly. But you can have tailor made packages so I imagine she’s got a rolling account with them x
And pay extra for them to comment 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Also, where is Ronnieblessim? Lennie, clingon, inch and sofa all in the lounge, but no Ron?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
In all my time on here I've never heard someone say, crack on slating Hinch as you have receipts but leave Jimbobnonob alone as its going too far🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Gullible sheep 🐑
I think she may be in the wrong place. Inch is 1000% as bad as her, in fact, I bet he’s worse. Between Fuddle and Inch they are the driving force behind the lies and manipulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
His voice grates for sure! But the character assassination is a bit unfounded. All our claims on hinch are backed up with receipts it's what makes us credible. The nasty stuff on Jamie makes us look petty. Again my two cents - if others are ok crack on who am I to judge xx
Always up for banter that's why I lurk 🤣
Tbf we have receipts for jimbob being a sleaze as well.

Little Ronnie touching a statues breast in the garden centre and Jamie shouting go for the other jug

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She deleted her story. Re uploaded it but added a few more emojis in and a few kisses and love youuuuuseeeeeee. Did she forget she's meant to sound like she loves her adoring fans? Cretin
This is one of the other things I don’t understand about her. Why does she need to edit or delete or reupload so often? Surely in your job you check it first. Obviously mistakes happen, we’re all human, but she definitely makes a habit of it and it’s just unprofessional.

actually as I’m typing I know the answer myself if probably for relatability/engagement but to me it just looks like she’s a bit tit at her job of writing captions!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's such a liar she's always looking for sympathy! All over christmas it was THE SAME 'i can't get Christmassy' 'i can't get my tit together'. FRAUD! You have millions in the bank, two houses, builders doing up your 2nd home FOR YOU, carers for you and your children around you 24/7, you and your husband film you roaming around the garden gushing over live stock.

Pull yourself together and get over your self women! You are an embarressment!

PS why does she swear so much o no a business account? She has young followers that supposedly look up to her! Chav
Exactly this.she is a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.