Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me finks it's Soph xx
Well this was just left on the support thread and cos I’m so cynical I think it’s Hinch 🤣
Hinch did say she’s been having a tough time of it .. so she’s looking for some support
The “no real life friends” “supportive family” “if im honest” comment ...
Sorry to this poster if you’re not hinch but I got my spidey sense tingling 🤣🤣🤣 to the poster I’m sorry if you read here you then you know it’s all love 💓
CB3114F6-F37B-47C0-A6EA-0341C07D1A71.png

Reactions: 6
So who is staying at the house again tonight?! Surely it can’t be her parents? Not being funny if I bought some tend farm and both me and my hubby were also lazy twats who didn’t work there would be no way in hell my parents would happily leave their own home to stay in some make shift bedroom looking after some creepy alpaca’s!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s really sad that people think it is 😞 it’s not remotely acceptable. I’d be appalled if he’d behaved like that around my daughter. In fact I’d probably hit him for being inappropriate. It’s not “banter” at all.
I’d have the bleep buried six foot under my patio

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He classes himself as a full part of the MRS HINCH brand, he does and says vulgar disgusting things for attention on Instagram he's not innocent in this.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So who is staying at the house again tonight?! Surely it can’t be her parents? Not being funny if I bought some tend farm and both me and my hubby were also lazy twats who didn’t work there would be no way in hell my parents would happily leave their own home to stay in some make shift bedroom looking after some creepy alpaca’s!!!
I heard she’s given the new cleaner a 2 night busman’s holiday…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s probably her sister and that’s why Cling On is at Greyskull

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's just a lazy bleeping cow, that's what she's struggling with
To come out and say she's struggling and failing miserably after yesterday's announcement about the extortionate increase in energy prices is in VERY poor taste 🙄 but then again since when has Hinch worried about what's going on in the real world 🙄

Reactions: 23
We are all allowed our two cents worth , i stand by my remark of thinking he's probably sleazy to bar staff , he comes across as a right sleaze..he's said inappropriate things before in front of a 13/14 year old girl .
Say it lauuddaaa at the back, some people can't hear you oi oi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What the actual fuckity duck is that tend mess ....ffs at least make it look remotely believable 🙄 love that she has taken note by ' never reading tattle' and put some strategicly placed brightly coloured toys around....and the getting together of your ' tit' Soph...please! You are so bleeping removed from the real world ...knob

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.