Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported loads whilst waiting for Mr Horsey at the hospital this morning. He’s had some good news today
Delighted to hear that I've been wondering how he was doing (and you) but as others have mentioned things aren't the same here at the moment so I've not been as dedicated as I used to be keeping up
Hope you and all the little horsey's are doing well too ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Loll I don't have to be related to say when I feel we've crossed a line. Just calling us out like we always do with each other. Don't have to agree!!
You seem very keen on defending Inch, we have receipts for alot of our opinions😉

Reactions: 12
This mess seems staged. She’s the one saying doctors wish they could bottle her or some BS like this … and now she’s living in filth and mess ?! I’m not buying it …

i mean none of them work, they have time to tidy up… and they just chill with everything looking ransacked in front of them?!

Reactions: 24
View attachment 1040433

As if by magic…..! duck off! You could piss off to London and go to a show two days ago, didn’t have any bullshit worries that afternoon leaving your kids. Lying motherfucker.
What the fuckery duck is that mess!? Looks like a pile of bog roll and could be mistaken for Wayne & Waynetta's "grey braaaan towers"! 😆
Urgh, 2 days of silence then "can't get my tit togevver" - lazy arsed lounging cunts!

Reactions: 22
She’s just in a mood because Stacey got to 5 million first. Go on and post a congrats message to Stacey on Hunch’s page….she’ll block you like lightning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You seem very keen on defending Inch, we have receipts for alot of our opinions😉
Am calling out our behaviors not defending him. Someone said a person who worked him said he was nasty fine I accept that receipt.. I just hadn't heard that before.. like I said we don't have to agree.. so as you were...

Reactions: 3
Getting her tit together? Must be really hard having a loving supportive family literally at your beck and call to help with the kids (I don't so find it a bit hard), millions in the bank so not worrying about rising cost of living or how you're going to make ends meet and a massive house to move into....on top of the other house you already live in and getting gifted all kinds. Poor you . . . 😒

Edited to fix spelling

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Am calling out our behaviors not defending him. Someone said a person who worked him said he was nasty fine I accept that receipt.. I just hadn't heard that before.. like I said we don't have to agree.. so as you were...
Try reading the wiki, Inch is just as bad as Hinch. They are both sales people ripping people off, telling lies, and using their kids as cash cows. He's as disgusting as she is. Fact

Reactions: 16
Marking my card here for Celebrity Lingo featuring Mr and Mrs Hinch upcoming in a few months

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Getting her tit together? Must be really hard having a living supportive family literally at your beck and call to help with the kids (I don't so find it a bit hard), millions in the bank so not worrying about rising cost of living or how you're going to make ends meet and a massive house to move into....on top of the other house you already live in and getting gifted all kinds. Poor you . . . 😒
It’s concerning that so many of her followers will see that and think “aww bless, she’s just like us. So relatable”. Instead of exactly what you’ve just said 🥴

Reactions: 19
Getting her tit together? Must be really hard having a living supportive family literally at your beck and call to help with the kids (I don't so find it a bit hard), millions in the bank so not worrying about rising cost of living or how you're going to make ends meet and a massive house to move into....on top of the other house you already live in and getting gifted all kinds. Poor you . . . 😒
exactly ! But her non-bot followers will praise her for being so honest and transparent !

Bingo on some post with various screenshots from some followers messages saying how they can relate to her, how much they support her … including a stupid heart and a stupid stolen quote !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another staged post and fake mess. I mean seriously why bother videoing such a meaningless story. We all know she’s crap at her ‘job’ (I use this term very loosely indeed). She seemingly can’t look after her kids by herself. She’s like a kid herself with her parents, Jamie & niece looking after her.
WHAT positive things has Hinch actually done? What has she contributed to society exactly? She’s not a role model for our future generation to look up to. I really don’t understand the people who follow her. She really has developed a toxic cult following, by manipulating and deceiving people. Nothing to be proud of. She has no conscience. But then narcissists rarely do.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.