Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deleted her story. Re uploaded it but added a few more emojis in and a few kisses and love youuuuuseeeeeee. Did she forget she's meant to sound like she loves her adoring fans? Cretin

Edited to add both pics for any1 who missed it...
Never in my life no matter how rough things are have I had to tip my nappy caddy up to look messy 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought he said it as in see ya later?
Wouldn't surprise me if it was seedy though. Poor Abi watt watching lingo on a Friday night at her age ... Does she have no friends? It's a bit sad really

Eta never mind I've just seen hinches response. How innapriopriate 🤮
Eeeuuugghh trying to make an innuendo out of the word lingo in front of a teenager 🤢🤢🤢🤢 inch excels at playing the sleazy slimeball uncle 🤮🤮🤮🤮 what a grade A prick
Does Abi voluntarily stay there every weekend??!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Not really mess isit hun! What most houses look like with kids 🥴🙈
Not after they've gone to bed!! Sorry but I will judge her harshly for sitting around in that absolute sty when she's can easily chuck it all into a toy box and it's tidy. Or better still, I know Ron's only little, but there's no reason he can't help to tidy up before he goes to bed. Setting a bad example leaving a mess around like that, imo.

Editing bad grammar. Been on the gin innit oi oi.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can’t get her tit together, whilst sat in the second home. She’s a bleeping joke. She’s sat in a room that hasn’t even been slightly packed away. I fortunately haven’t ever had to move since I left my parents, but I feel for every single person who has had to rush pack, entertain children, clean and be out of a house in 24hrs. She hasn’t a single clue of what life is really like.
Can I add: she's sat in a room FLOOR TO CEILING AND ALL IT'S CONTENTS WERE GIFTED**

but she's having such a hard time getting her tit together.

Reactions: 16
Eeeuuugghh trying to make an innuendo out of the word lingo in front of a teenager 🤢🤢🤢🤢 inch excels at playing the sleazy slimeball uncle 🤮🤮🤮🤮 what a grade A prick
Does Abi voluntarily stay there every weekend??!!!
@Quietreader9 you reading this, more proof of sleazy Jamie. Still want to carry on defending him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine being 13 and having to babysit your 32 year old aunty on a Friday night

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tbf we have receipts for jimbob being a sleaze as well.

Little Ronnie touching a statues breast in the garden centre and Jamie shouting go for the other jug
Talking about dildos in front of her teenage niece!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t see how she can possibly gain anymore genuine followers when she does absolutely nothing, it’s not possible. She must buy them all. When will she draw the line and stop? She should be going down daily? Instagram need to stop this bot buying it is ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
I hardly said leave him alone.. I highlighted the personal comments re him being sleezy and Pervy at bars with no reason to believe so (as far as I knew).. anyway your going to stay defensive so as you were..
It’s really obvious that he’s sleazy and pervy. He talked about dildos in front of a 12yr old for a start. That’s massively inappropriate and then there’s the heavy breathing videos he’s taken of Hinch without her knowing until it’s posted on Instagram. His son touched the breast of a garden ornament in a garden centre and he shouts “go on my son” like it’s some kind of achievement. His son wasn’t even 2 I don’t think. That is sleazy and pervy in my book.

I’m sure there is more, just can’t remember right now. Those stick in my mind though.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.