Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not after they've gone to bed!! Sorry but I will judge her harshly for sitting around in that absolute sty when she's can easily chuck it all into a toy box and it's tidy. Or better still, I know Ron's only little, but there's no reason he can't help to tidy up before he goes to bed. Setting a bad example leaving a mess around like that, imo.

Editing bad grammar. Been on the gin innit oi oi.
Ronnie is at an age where you can turn tidying up into a game and make it fun 🤷🏼‍♀️
Though it's very unlikely that he made any of that actual mess 🙄 it reeks of tend mess 😵💫

Reactions: 15
It’s really obvious that he’s sleazy and pervy. He talked about dildos in front of a 12yr old for a start. That’s massively inappropriate and then there’s the heavy breathing videos he’s taken of Hinch without her knowing until it’s posted on Instagram. His son touched the breast of a garden ornament in a garden centre and he shouts “go on my son” like it’s some kind of achievement. His son wasn’t even 2 I don’t think. That is sleazy and pervy in my book.

I’m sure there is more, just can’t remember right now. Those stick in my mind though.
Obviously this tattler thinks that ok behaviour 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Can I add: she's sat in a room FLOOR TO CEILING AND ALL IT'S CONTENTS WERE GIFTED**

but she's having such a hard time getting her tit together.
Exactly. She’s so tone deaf. Not a single word about the devastating money crisis blow that hit the 𝗨𝗞 yesterday. Even if she had said “I appreciate how lucky I am to be in my position and I hope all of my followers are well, I’m going to be looking into ways I can support people less fortunate than myself” but no, straight in with another “how hard life is for me” post.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
"They hear we ‘hag her off’ and come have a nosey, read a few facts and try jump on board.A bit misguided unless you’ve read the wiki and understand everyone here is actually really lovely. Just a bunch of fact checkers and timeline watchers 👀😂"

It's a bit more than that unfortunately.. I wish we stopped at being righteous unfortunate a lot of comments tip into crossing a line... for example, the jokes on fiddle and JamieshortforJames are getting a bit out of hand. "Bet he's a proper sleeze to female bar staff!" We know nothing about him being a perv and they are getting being judgemental and personal! My two cents..
We are all allowed our two cents worth , i stand by my remark of thinking he's probably sleazy to bar staff , he comes across as a right sleaze..he's said inappropriate things before in front of a 13/14 year old girl .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can I just have a thread title as I have never had one. I can’t think of anything clever or be bothered to write one but I deserve it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Obviously this tattler thinks that ok behaviour 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
It’s really sad that people think it is 😞 it’s not remotely acceptable. I’d be appalled if he’d behaved like that around my daughter. In fact I’d probably hit him for being inappropriate. It’s not “banter” at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hardly said leave him alone.. I highlighted the personal comments re him being sleezy and Pervy at bars with no reason to believe so (as far as I knew).. anyway your going to stay defensive so as you were..
He’s publicly made sleazy comments about his wife broadcasted on Instagram, he’s made the comment to his son about the statues jugs and was talking about dildos in front of his young niece last week.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.