Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring shโ€ฆ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never written on here before, usually just read and nod in agreement at my phone ๐Ÿ˜…

But "if I'm honest guys" I think it's really odd to constantly tell people you've bought something for someone.
"I bought my mum a ticket"
"I sorted a room at Disney for (whoever).."
"I bought this for my dad"
Etc etc etc.........

If I was posting a nice evening out with my Mam it would never enter my head to say I bought the ticket or whatever! Fair enough if it was a birthday present or something but it seems to be a recurring thing with Mrs Hinch. I just saw someone else here point it out and I thought ok glad I'm not alone on this ๐Ÿคฃ

It is quite irritating.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I follow zoe sugg, I know not everyone's cup of tea, but it's only today that I found out she's the same age as Hinch๐Ÿ˜ณ I'd have put her at at keast 5 years younger
Hinch regularly has work done too - botox, cheek fillers, lip fillers, sure she's had a brow lift too and yet she still looks years older than her "supposed" age ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Why bother if you're just going to filter to duck every pic/video of yourself anyway ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 14
Hinch regularly has work done too - botox, cheek fillers, lip fillers, sure she's had a brow lift too and yet she still looks years older than her "supposed" age ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Why bother if you're just going to filter to duck every pic/video of yourself anyway ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Exactly, Zoe was makeup free today and looked about 22, Hinch looks about 50 makeup free๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sheโ€™s still got those bloody burgundy stick on nails on ffs! I bet sheโ€™s screaming for the pre records to be over ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ you made your bed zophlora but I hope for your sake you love burgundy for the rest of 2022 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't get all this fur babies talk about pets. Surely pets have names, they are not all fur babies, in fact they don't all have fur. Alpacas have fleece, which of course Hinch knows a lot about, as she fleeces for a living.
Doesn't anyone else think this picture looks weird?? Like Inch maybe dressed in a fleecy outfit, rolling about waiting for a tummy tickle from Hinch (or Fiddle?)
These animals freak me out
Every time I see the llamas rolling around the tend grass, I expect them to stand back up with their fleeces full of static and sparks flying from them !!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn't bother catching up with last few pages! See hinch has had another day off as usual and been up London again.

It's been a very tough day here sadly a boy at my sons school died today he was hit by a van, My son witnessed parts of it and and its knocked me for six knowing that could of been my boy! I know not the place I just needed to get it off my chest a little. His poor family alot of hurt around tonight โ˜น๐Ÿ’”

I wonder if Mrs braggy pants will be back on tonight or will she now be off till the morning with more crappy alpaca videos ๐Ÿฅด

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Didn't bother catching up with last few pages! See hinch has had another day off as usual and been up London again.

It's been a very tough day here sadly a boy at my sons school died today he was hit by a van, My son witnessed parts of it and and its knocked me for six knowing that could of been my boy! I know not the place I just needed to get it off my chest a little. His poor family alot of hurt around tonight โ˜น๐Ÿ’”

I wonder if Mrs braggy pants will be back on tonight or will she now be off till the morning with more crappy alpaca videos ๐Ÿฅด
I hope you are ok. That sounds absolutely awful ๐Ÿ˜ข. Sending love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@or JusRollWithIt
Not sure if you found the picture of the willie slop casserole.

It was in the wiki.

View attachment 1035711
That could put me off sausages AND willies for life

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Omg that's horrific ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅบ hope your son is doing okay after witnessing something like that ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธโค

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just wanted to say Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹

I can't believe how many of you think exactly like me!
I found Tattle around farm reveal & have read from the start.
I love it, thread 500 needs to be a newspaper article.

Amazing time to be alive.
Fanks trolls ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sigh. That would be the end of any friendship for me. Found on twitter
00981041-28EC-4F97-A1EA-21EF2DA973BC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I've never written on here before, usually just read and nod in agreement at my phone ๐Ÿ˜…

But "if I'm honest guys" I think it's really odd to constantly tell people you've bought something for someone.
"I bought my mum a ticket"
"I sorted a room at Disney for (whoever).."
"I bought this for my dad"
Etc etc etc.........

If I was posting a nice evening out with my Mam it would never enter my head to say I bought the ticket or whatever! Fair enough if it was a birthday present or something but it seems to be a recurring thing with Mrs Hinch. I just saw someone else here point it out and I thought ok glad I'm not alone on this ๐Ÿคฃ

It is quite irritating.
I wonder if itโ€™s because she wants us to know not everything is grifted and she does pay for things like her shoppers do. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 12

Think you might be local to where I grew up, seen a few posts about this on my Facebook today. Heaven help us if it was more than one ๐Ÿ˜ž

Hinch is certainly posting a lot more lately, is she desperately trying to get everything for this house gifted like she did the extension in Greyskull?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.