Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James in the tipping point always makes me die 🤣 so desperate for fame!

tom hardy must fume when he has that ugly muppet compared to him. He literally makes my vagina dry up like I’ve been on a 3 day bender. Gross 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I lost my mother very suddenly coming up on 10 years now this year. Why did she have to say she bought her mum tickets instead of just saying they are going to the show? This week she was really pushed me over the edge. I am so sick of that braggy, self obsessed and selfish bleep. Everything she does has a motive. She's never done any giveaways or wouldn't even do ate stuff to charity. She would rather take stuff to the tip. She's a an absolute joke. I really hope this is the year of mrs hunches downfall and all her sheep wake up and see her for what she really is. Sorry for the really long rant 😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I follow zoe sugg, I know not everyone's cup of tea, but it's only today that I found out she's the same age as Hinch😳 I'd have put her at at keast 5 years younger

• Wow
Reactions: 25
James in the tipping point always makes me die 🤣 so desperate for fame!

tom hardy must fume when he has that ugly muppet compared to him. He literally makes my vagina dry up like I’ve been on a 3 day bender. Gross 🤮
Not sure i would give inch a chance even after a 3 day bender 🍸🍸🍸🍺🍹🍹🍻🥂🥂🥂🥂🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾👃🤛

• Haha
Reactions: 25
it was 89 for this one and 87 for yours when I did it. So so close, bring it back for the next one xx
Oh when I looked back it said 88
it was 89 for this one and 87 for yours when I did it. So so close, bring it back for the next one xx
It’s only abit of Fun but just checked and mine was just higher🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oh when I looked back it said 88

It’s only abit of Fun but just checked and mine was just higher🤔
I made a similar mistake, but there are people who read after the thread closes and add likes. I know @Pollyanna263 is careful with vote tallies at the time of making a new thread. Also, Escape from Alpacatraz is brilliant, as were the Maldon 3 mugshots (not those mugshots, Sophie Rose, put down your Pyrex jug).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Woohoo just finished actual (not tend) work at the hospital to see I have a winning thread! 🥳🥳 I'm fank you!
Just had a pronk round My living room to celebrate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.