Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely you’d phrase it “mum and I are off to a show!” But she’s obsessed with telling us if she’s paid for something. Pathetic.

Whilst I’m here - primark period pants work. I swear by them.
She is so strange it’s concerning

Reactions: 11
God I just can't deal with people, just had to unfriend someone on fb cos they have a business and have sent hinch free stuff....I just cannot get on board with people who continually give a millionaire free things. Sickening

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Soph and Jamie played along with a tv game show on Monday night, which means it’s time to show Jamie’s appearance on Tipping Point again!
this is the first time I’ve seen this and my fanny genuinely just shrivelled up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh Inchs mum looks like she doesn't suffer fools gladly. I can't imagine her and Fiddle getting on🤔🤭🤭🤭
Also maybe they didn't go with the norm but would brides dad not normally sit next to grooms dad at top table, and Brides Mum with Grooms Dad ...I would imagine Mr and Mrs H do not like Fiddle and Weeping Willow one bit

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm no psychologist but I'm guessing its something deep seated with her. Maybe the need to please her Mum & Dad? Maybe some childhood issues with her sister?! 🤷‍♀️
Doesnt she have two other half sisters? Im sure i seen that mentioned when i was lurking ages ago

Reactions: 12
I'm no psychologist but I'm guessing its something deep seated with her. Maybe the need to please her Mum & Dad? Maybe some childhood issues with her sister?! 🤷‍♀️
A lot of her actions lately are just weird, whatever it is we will never know. Well unless she benefits from it!

Reactions: 10
Well she did try and burn the family home down with her family in it🤔😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Also maybe they didn't go with the norm but would brides dad not normally sit next to grooms dad at top table, and Brides Mum with Grooms Dad ...I would imagine Mr and Mrs H do not like Fiddle and Weeping Willow one bit
I was thinking the same. We did this at our wedding, my mum said it was traditionally done that way.

Reactions: 8
definitely points towards the in laws not getting on. My mum hated my ex father in law so much that she opted to sit next to my dad Who she’d been divorced from for 15yrs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How did she go to a theatre show and then home on the sofa by 9:30?
Edit-looks like there’s a Wednesday matinee. Could you get any more beige greige than going to a theatre on a Wednesday afternoon? That’s what school trips do.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Let me first preface by saying that I have absolutely nothing against musical theatre but why does she never do anything different? You live an hour outside of London, go see a play or a ballet, go to a gallery or an exhibition, visit our landmarks, expand your mind past clapping along to something like a trained seal.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.