Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made a similar mistake, but there are people who read after the thread closes and add likes. I know @Pollyanna263 is careful with vote tallies at the time of making a new thread. Also, Escape from Alpacatraz is brilliant, as were the Maldon 3 mugshots (not those mugshots, Sophie Rose, put down your Pyrex jug).
I got all excited and had an acceptance speech and everything 😉😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Where are they going to eat?obvs ladies of taste🤣
33/1 The Ivy
1000/1 Joe allens
Evens kfc Liverpool Street Station.
Going too hard Mc Don's drive through(wrong end of Maldon)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where are they going to eat?obvs ladies of taste🤣
33/1 The Ivy
1000/1 Joe allens
Evens kfc Liverpool Street Station.
Going too hard Mc Don's drive through(wrong end of Maldon)
Bubba Gump by Leicester Square
“My Momma says…”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The coincidence of them seeing the Grifters... oh no sorry, it was the Drifters

My bad

Easy mistake with this lot

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I got my nails done a month ago and have the same amount of regrowth as she does. I’m sat here with my gel off right now getting them all off. To me she got those nails over the Xmas break. She’s definitely going to Tracey for them still. She’s playing us with those nails. She’s had the same colour since the deal was done at the tend farm. She’s not a fool.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.