Mrs Hinch #506 Alpacas in the morning alpacas at night, you need some new content cos this is boring sh…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@or JusRollWithIt
Not sure if you found the picture of the willie slop casserole.

It was in the wiki.

View attachment 1035711
This is should be put on my fridge as a diet aid.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yel

Guys we've had problems with scammers before on here so have to be very wary.

If someone is facing hardship it's best to start a thread in advice where Tattlers can help - often there's organisations and schemes that people aren't aware of that can provide invaluable assistance.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
@or JusRollWithIt
Not sure if you found the picture of the willie slop casserole.

It was in the wiki.

View attachment 1035711
What the actual duck is that, I'll have a mugshot ta what a belter why would you photograph it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg that's horrific 😳🥺 hope your son is doing okay after witnessing something like that 🤦🏼‍♀️❤
Omg that's horrific 😳🥺 hope your son is doing okay after witnessing something like that 🤦🏼‍♀️❤
Unfortunately it's not the first time his witnessed something so awful few summers ago he witnessed a man with weapon trying to get to another person, and also witnessed quite abit of his Dad's abused to Me. He seems to be okay his a strong cookie like his mum. Thankyou everyone.

Keep it on topic hinch is a bleep.

Think you might be local to where I grew up, seen a few posts about this on my Facebook today. Heaven help us if it was more than one 😞

Hinch is certainly posting a lot more lately, is she desperately trying to get everything for this house gifted like she did the extension in Greyskull?
I'm in Kent local to a big shopping centre. It's awful I've seen a few things that be going around. Son said the rest day at school was strange, said alot women teachers where crying.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just wanted to say Hello 👋

I can't believe how many of you think exactly like me!
I found Tattle around farm reveal & have read from the start.
I love it, thread 500 needs to be a newspaper article.

Amazing time to be alive.
Fanks trolls 😘
If you’re Clare from the Daily Mail feel free to publish it! 😉

Welcome to the witches’ coven, we’re a lovely nusty bunch x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She'll make sure she stays out long enough that she doesn't have to do anything for bedtime and then will treat everyone to a Goodnight and a Henry fur combing session set to shite music.
Calling most predictable Bingo ever 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I had the money Hinch and Soloman had i wouldnt be doing DIY no way I would love to never have to paint and decorate ever again i hate it! I know it's all fakejust done for views I also wouldn't be buying from charity shops to up cycle I have no choice as almost everything I have is second hand I don't have the luxury of being able to buy brand new it grates on me when they do this its a game to them and insulting to people who have no choice.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m thinking this must be the elusive Ma & Pa Hinchliffe on the left of these photos?! 🤔

Is it just me who thinks it's weird she was sat next to her dad at the top table?

Fair enough youre close and he cries with pride every time she takes a tit but wouldnt you want to be sat with your maid of honour as the groom is sat with what looks like his best man?

I dont think ive ever seen that seating plan at a wedding before. Everything she does is weird

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.