Mrs Hinch #505 When is a desk not a desk? When it’s a ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has nobody clocked Ronnie was watching an IPAD in Morrisons. Shock horror
Yes someone mentioned it, he's glued to it. The 1 place I don't think kids ahoukd have ipads or screens is whilst eating at the table

Reactions: 17
When’s Soph got tip ex if there’s no room on her desk for a piece of paper?

Also is it 10 years ago when tip ex was a thing?

Reactions: 21
Why are they watching TV with the subtitles on...??
Ah I have to have subtitles. I have ADHD and if I don't have subs and there is other noise going on in the background, I will completely lose focus on what I'm watching so I need to read to keep me zoned in. I know this doesn't in any way relate to Hinch but I guess there are loads of reasons why people like subs.

Reactions: 29
Mad Freeds is on the night shift tonight Any burglar catching sight of her in the dark with her tranq-gun would probably retire there and then

Reactions: 27
This picture on her ladder - it’s the one Gleam had printed when she was there before Christmas isn’t it!

The only picture she has of her children is one her agency gave her.

Reactions: 42
She’s either going on a game show or she’s begging too. All the “games” lately.
Could be like inch and go on tipping point
The are such grabby bastards I'm surprised he didn't go up and shake the machine to get everything out.

Reactions: 17
Tbf I watch TV with the subs on because I don't have it turned up too loud in case a)wakes the baby or b)I can't hear one of the others calling out for me. I can see that being valid for them so why not have the subs on?
Can’t remember the last time I watched anything without them forever rewinding otherwise and it’s not for any other reason than I can’t hear shit when my 4 year old is about the child is a loon lol

Reactions: 15
Same, I've used subtitles on the telly since back in the day when I had a CRT in my room. Would go onto Teletext and channel 888, boom. Reading and watching I hate watching without it.

Reactions: 13
Great recap as always Polly, particularly like the asa link being included

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.