Mrs Hinch #505 When is a desk not a desk? When it’s a ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was mentioned threads ago, yes but not been seen, so good to see it confirmed.

(it is in the wiki as well)
Ah thanks. How did it come to light before? I've been checking land registry site for weeks and its only just shown lol

Reactions: 3
Danielle made excellent points just adding

no one is making a dig at you if you still use high chairs aged 3 - the point people are fucked off about is this woman claims in all her tend books she is so honest with her fans, thus, they feel they can trust her and buy any shite she flogs but lies consistently. Ronnie in a high chair? Cool. You either wanna be honest so tell your fans the reason or don’t. Keep him off. If the reason is “he is naughty and I cba to deal with it” then again, she needs to be honest with herself and go to a parenting workshop.

same with iPads. Just be honest. For all we know he is glued to jolly phonics and learning - but there is no transparency. Maybe she does suspect he has something going on and the iPad keeps him focused whatever…

the point is she claims to be honest to her fans but this is a lie. This is to manipulate them so they feel close to her. Her kids are used to reinforce the idea they are mates. She’s no different to a dodgy sales bloke going for elderly people who are lonely.

no one is ever attacking you, if you feel that way then that defence tactic is something internalised within you. Maybe you’re super sensitive because iPads at tables is always negatively commented on but no one knows your situation. We comment on the fake lifestyle hinch portrays and that’s it. She gets herself in a mess by swinging between “I love my fans and I tell them the truth” then when it doesn’t suit her and the comments hit hard “I only show snippets of my life”

don’t be a hinch,nothing on here is about you ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Here's an idea why doesn't she spend some of her millions or even go on the beg for one of those travel boosters that fold up neatly, you know so Ronnie can sit on a chair with the booster instead of squeezing him into a bloody high chair, he was sitting their like Elf!

Sophie we know you read here, so hope that helps 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did we see this? Farm House was bought 26th October. From HM Land Registry website.
View attachment 1031009
See if things like this don’t make the sheep open their eyes I don’t know what will. For the sale to have gone through in October, let’s say the offer was put in around June time. So all that time she has lied and deceived her followers. I’m sure during that time aswell she has said she would never move too. It’s actually ridiculous. If I hadn’t already seen the light I would certainly be questions all the lies and secrecy now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
See if things like this don’t make the sheep open their eyes I don’t know what will. For the sale to have gone through in October, let’s say the offer was put in around June time. So all that time she has lied and deceived her followers. I’m sure during that time aswell she has said she would never move too. It’s actually ridiculous. If I hadn’t already seen the light I would certainly be questions all the lies and secrecy now.
she’s a narc with spoiled brat tendencies so my guess is she wanted that house in June, seller took a while to make a choice for whatever reason. Sopha stamps her feet thinking “ill never get it”so gets the sheep on aside by reassuring them how down to earth she is by reiterating she’ll never leave…

something within her narc personality sparks that rage so she stamps Her feet a ridiculously high offer in just to get her way and there you go…

yes she’s rich. But she isn’t rich rich. She isn’t set for life by any means and definitely doesn’t have any sort of stable career. There are real celebrities that have sold their own houses for tons less than the value as it’s not shifted. She’s just a spoiled horrible woman that needs to her way all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I looked up the asa rules on ads and I’m wondering if Sopha gets away with not marking some of her stories as ads by saying it is sponsored content?
If for example a business sends her stuff for free but don’t have any control over how she uses the items in her stories then it’s not classed as an ad apparently 🙄
37CA57C5-387A-4C7C-9B68-0D31F019F4BA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
she’s a narc with spoiled brat tendencies so my guess is she wanted that house in June, seller took a while to make a choice for whatever reason. Sopha stamps her feet thinking “ill never get it”so gets the sheep on aside by reassuring them how down to earth she is by reiterating she’ll never leave…

something within her narc personality sparks that rage so she stamps Her feet a ridiculously high offer in just to get her way and there you go…

yes she’s rich. But she isn’t rich rich. She isn’t set for life by any means and definitely doesn’t have any sort of stable career. There are real celebrities that have sold their own houses for tons less than the value as it’s not shifted. She’s just a spoiled horrible woman that needs to her way all the time.
Completely agree. I just never understood the stupid narrative she started with the ‘never wanting to move’ in the first place. As you say, she certainly isn’t set for life, once her instagram dries up I think she’ll find it difficult to stay in that house. She’s paid way over the odds but as you say what Sophie wants Sophie gets.

Reactions: 19
I have a feeling the threads gonna turn toxic again over a bleeping highchair. Talk about playground drama - can people remember this is a thread about one person. Hinch.
Just because people don't agree with stuff she does doesn't mean people are dragging other parents down for doing the same thing so why people are feeling hurt is beyond me. Not one single comment is directed at Jane, Sally and Karen, only hinch, so if you wanna puff your chest out over a comment that wasn't directed to anyone but hinch then that's on you, but no one says comments on here to hurt other people's feelings.

Eta - I will just say its plain and simple why Ronnie is rammed into a highchair that looks uncomfortable, for one reason. That reason being is so he's restraint and cannot run around. Instead of her being a mother and controlling her child, she thinks shuvving him into a highchair is the easiest thing to avoid embarrasment because we all know she's said Ronnie embarrasses her in restaurants and cafes. There's no other reason so the comments saying it may be cos the space between chair and table might be too wide for him, ok that's all good and well, but put 2 and 2 together and read the room. That's not why he's in one tonight. It's for controlling purposes.

Thats me out xx
Voice of reason! Well said Danielle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Completely agree. I just never understood the stupid narrative she started with the ‘never wanting to move’ in the first place. As you say, she certainly isn’t set for life, once her instagram dries up I think she’ll find it difficult to stay in that house. She’s paid way over the odds but as you say what Sophie wants Sophie gets.

She started with the "i dont want to move" tit because then she would get sympathy and head pats for being forced to move over tend privacy issues.

Narcy narc narcerson

Reactions: 29
I ha
I genuinely mean this with the greatest of respect but please don’t use OCD as an adjective.
I’ve get ocd I suffer with very mild mild anxiety which I never really knew I had until taking steroids must have been a under lying illness I didn’t know I had, and when I take steroid for my rheumatoid I have it tips me over it’s a awful thing mentally and physically horrendous I wouldn’t wish it on anyone it’s thats severe my gp gives me a 2/3 week course of lorazepam. I’ve ended up I’m my kitchen for 7 hours doing nothing really it’s a real nightmare forced speech physical strength few more things when I see my ocd is used in the wrong context I just sigh and think if only you knew.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know it’s been mentioned to death but who goes for dinner fully dressed hats and coats to sit and eat a bag of crisps well veggie sticks let alone an almost 3 year old in a high chair she really cannot control / parent him can she so instead uses anything to confine him and distract him christ we all do that sometimes you pick your battles with toddlers but with her it seems all the time. Just try and parent them Soph you are their teacher and need to help them regulate tempers and emotions

The other thing duck me she’s laying it on thick today! The patronising the trying to show she’s just a normal woman poor Soph she might be a millionaire guys with so much throw away income and childcare help daily but she’s just like me you and her sheep she will still go to morrisons guys like us poor folk… honest…

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.