Mrs Hinch #505 When is a desk not a desk? When it’s a ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said the other day that there always one of us living at the mansion but tonight both of them are in………???
Fiddle or Weeping Al will be there. They’re part of the ‘us’ relationship. More so Fiddle.

Or it’s all b**locks like everything in the Hinch world, and they’re all sat in the ‘tend farm with everything complete. Like Agent Smith our Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I looked up the asa rules on ads and I’m wondering if Sopha gets away with not marking some of her stories as ads by saying it is sponsored content?
If for example a business sends her stuff for free but don’t have any control over how she uses the items in her stories then it’s not classed as an ad apparently 🙄
View attachment 1031083
that could be it for things like the (h)air wrap, but for her Tesco stuff that’s in every single thing she posts we need to report her

Reactions: 16
I’m su
I looked up the asa rules on ads and I’m wondering if Sopha gets away with not marking some of her stories as ads by saying it is sponsored content?
If for example a business sends her stuff for free but don’t have any control over how she uses the items in her stories then it’s not classed as an ad apparently 🙄
View attachment 1031083
re this is laws are trying to be changed I seen it’s on the news last week how how unregulated Instagram is I. Have hope it’s pushed through.. but don’t these big tech companies Twitter Facebook insta & isn't insta owned by Facebook they pay the likes of the bbc off it’s all corrupt .

Reactions: 12
Just for clarity, this was her complaining about Ronnie on 17 Oct 2020, when he was only 16 months old.

So what does she do when she can’t handle one? I know have another 🙄👍

Reactions: 12
It’s not nice she comes across as been all sweet and innocent when she knows exactly what she doing she is ruthless £ very clever and he is the behind it all I think. I seen on here earlier she trade marked her name that’s not someone who as anxiety be the last thing on their list. They know exactly who there audience is I wish people would wake up, hope the law changes soon, hate they put edited photos on it’s destroying people’s mh. Them 2 have no scrupulous . Like them all money money money.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did we see this? Farm House was bought 26th October. From HM Land Registry website.
View attachment 1031009
And on 26 Oct she was bleeping around with lolly sticks putting panelling in Ron’s her tend farmhouse thinking she was being all clever and shady and tit. Meanwhile we were telling her we already knew she was moving. We know you hate us Sophi e. The feeling is mutual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
"This Instagram is more than an app for me" yes sopha it's your money maker... Whereas usually most people leave their families 5 days a week, 37+ hours to make ends meet. We all can't post a few ads and buy a house with a farm big garden. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34
that could be it for things like the (h)air wrap, but for her Tesco stuff that’s in every single thing she posts we need to report her
Yes definitely for her own stuff and P&G etc. I was thinking more the sph2onge cloths etc x

Reactions: 9
She makes out she's this big business woman and influencer. Yet buys a piddly little ladder desk for her office. 🤦🤦🤦
Was half expecting something more elaborate than that. It's hardly practical. Something like this below would be far better surely. Business woman my bleeping arse. She's just playing schools. She's like the irritating school kid you always wanted to smack because they were a little stuck up know-it-all.

PhotoGrid_Site_1643673852609.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We
Completely agree. I just never understood the stupid narrative she started with the ‘never wanting to move’ in the first place. As you say, she certainly isn’t set for life, once her instagram dries up I think she’ll find it difficult to stay in that house. She’s paid way over the odds but as you say what Sophie wants Sophie gets.
It isn’t massive. The money It’s nice but she have years of private school fees obviously she won’t be at the school gates like us lot. She needs to slow her roll.did she give over that asking price they shot up loads but I think they come down before long we can’t keep have everything rising we will hit a recession before prematurely we have friends with money x footplayers pilots oil rig bosses they are older and still work. Her bills will be through the roof.

Reactions: 14
I just want to apologize if I upset anyone on the last thread... About "why is RonNIE in an highchair"
It was aimed at Sopha, not anyone on here x
😂😂 bloody highchair gate! This is tattle people, not a high chair support group. If you can’t take it, don’t dish it out about grinch then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know why her dad is building her another new dining table because it’s not like she ever cooks a family meal. She’s always eating takeaways, eating out, or still expecting Fiddle to cook her dinner.

The kitchen in Castle Greyskull must still be brand new considering the lack of use it gets. (Except for the tend gram content/ads obvs)

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.