Mrs Hinch #505 When is a desk not a desk? When it’s a ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gahhhhh, have hardly been here lately. Missed you lovely lot 😘
Just had to jump on and say this latest story is embarrassing. Seriously have a glass of wine and watch line of duty you absolute pair of melts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
i feel pretty tit now my 3 yr old goes in a high chair because he is a risk to himself and others if not but he does have disabilities.
Same here, my three year old is in one too or he won’t sit down to eat, he barely eats as it is so we have no choice. He has ASD and we do what we have to, don’t feel crap and don’t compare. Every child is different.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lingo is especially for you nusty trulllz to let you know they don't use prerecords and still live at greyskull. She wants one of us to go watch today's lingo and check she's put the right one then call the whole thing off 😆
Look at vests body language though he doesn't look chilled at home he looks like he's sat there raring to go home to his actual home on the tend farm.

As for the high chair it's a bit of a reach to hag her off for that, half the time kids that age can't reach well.enough to eat on a normal chair. My 2yo sits on a normal chair till the food arrives then I stick her in a high chair so she can comfortably reach and eat her dinner. Don't see the big deal.
I can confirm that was todays episode, we watch at 7pm when mini pineapple goes to bed we watch it together with midi pineapple before she goes to bed because she is obsessed with words and learning

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I just want to apologize if I upset anyone on the last thread... About "why is RonNIE in an highchair"
It was aimed at Sopha, not anyone on here x

Reactions: 26
I can confirm that was todays episode, we watch at 7pm when mini pineapple goes to bed we watch it together with midi pineapple before she goes to bed because she is obsessed with words and learning
That's that then hinch wins. We'll take our crunky snacks elsewhere😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Can easily film a portion, then scoot off back to the ranch.
Easy done.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also just to add she’s so proud of herself getting that answer right…so did 8 year old midi pineapple who also happens to love coloured pencils and useless paper clips 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine being chuffed you got a 4 letter word right… here is some more:

c*nt
F*ck
Bi*t
T*at
*rse
TEN*
Far*

• Haha
Reactions: 39
“Career sabbatical” 😆 of course he is! Oh I’ve seen it all now 😆 😆
A career sabbatical means “Living off the wife” in his case 🙄

So who stays at ‘The Ranch’ to look after the alpacas at night then. If they are both sat in front of the Tv. You can’t leave them alone even in the stable. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i feel pretty tit now my 3 yr old goes in a high chair because he is a risk to himself and others if not but he does have disabilities.
don't feel tit at all! my sons are grown now but they were in a high chair at age 3/4 and in a buggy they are both profoundly deaf so I did it for safety reasons ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has nobody clocked Ronnie was watching an IPAD in Morrisons. Shock horror

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.