Mrs Hinch #505 When is a desk not a desk? When it’s a ladder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh lingo is just like the new craze “wordle” you know it’s coming 😴
I did it guyshhhh I got tha wordzzz

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Her excitement is why she doesn’t go on game shows guysssss not the fact gleam would not allow that 🤣🤣 nor would she be invited

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I watch with subtitles because Mr Sausage likes to chat tit over the TV and I can blank him out easier with subs.

Maybe that's what Grinch is doing, so James gets fed up and goes to bed so she can snog Henry on the sofa 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I have a feeling the threads gonna turn toxic again over a bleeping highchair. Talk about playground drama - can people remember this is a thread about one person. Hinch.
Just because people don't agree with stuff she does doesn't mean people are dragging other parents down for doing the same thing so why people are feeling hurt is beyond me. Not one single comment is directed at Jane, Sally and Karen, only hinch, so if you wanna puff your chest out over a comment that wasn't directed to anyone but hinch then that's on you, but no one says comments on here to hurt other people's feelings.

Eta - I will just say its plain and simple why Ronnie is rammed into a highchair that looks uncomfortable, for one reason. That reason being is so he's restraint and cannot run around. Instead of her being a mother and controlling her child, she thinks shuvving him into a highchair is the easiest thing to avoid embarrasment because we all know she's said Ronnie embarrasses her in restaurants and cafes. There's no other reason so the comments saying it may be cos the space between chair and table might be too wide for him, ok that's all good and well, but put 2 and 2 together and read the room. That's not why he's in one tonight. It's for controlling purposes.

Thats me out xx
I just want to clarify, I am not judging or shaming anyone on who's 2-3 year old willingly sits in a high chair. It's the fact that she has to restrain and control that wee boy as if he's wild and out of control. She doesn't give him the chance to be a child.

As always, love to all of you and above all, duck Hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just for clarity, this was her complaining about Ronnie on 17 Oct 2020, when he was only 16 months old.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ermmm, that's different! You are celebrating the day that every company is claiming is National Hot Chocolate Day which is probably important to people 🤣, not just engaging in an activity that would be most suited to doing with your toddler whilst they are in bed or watching a repeat of an early afternoon game show (that is likely way beyond the capabilities of that 'author'). And obviously sofa hasn't been gifted a Velvetiser to mark such an occasion!
Actually astonished I honoured national hot chocolate day without knowing it 😂 maybe Options can give me an AD contract in reward

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lingo is especially for you nusty trulllz to let you know they don't use prerecords and still live at greyskull. She wants one of us to go watch today's lingo and check she's put the right one then call the whole thing off 😆
Look at vests body language though he doesn't look chilled at home he looks like he's sat there raring to go home to his actual home on the tend farm.

As for the high chair it's a bit of a reach to slag her off for that, half the time kids that age can't reach well.enough to eat on a normal chair. My 2yo sits on a normal chair till the food arrives then I stick her in a high chair so she can comfortably reach and eat her dinner. Don't see the big deal.

Reactions: 20
I’m showing my age here but do you think tomorrow will bring scratch-and-sniff stickers for her very weird definitely not a ladder desk?

She is projecting the 7 year old me, although, unlike her, I’d grown out of arranging coloured penSILLS by the time I hit the grand old age of 10….
Did you have smelly rubbers aswell🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Irrational anger alert.

You know the lie that baffles me the most?
The one where she said she never drinks tea but we've seen her post countless times since then with a cuppa...
That one still boils my piss.
I’m always suspicious of someone who doesn’t drink neither tea nor coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Also why she saying she needs to separate work and home when her job is a HOME account instagram😆😅🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ah she's so clevahhhh!!!! She can work the rewind button on catchup 🙄🙄

Also, we know it's more than just an app to you, ye bleep. It's made you a millionaire!! Buzzin for your downfall hinch!! Vapid witch

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m always suspicious of someone who doesn’t drink neither tea nor coffee.
My hubby doesn't lol. He burnt his mouth on a hot drink when he was a tot, so can't abide any now.
You'll love him though, all the women at our work want to marry him. I often say they can have him lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.