Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she plays on the mental health card and goes on about how a doctor said that she wishes she could bottle the mrs hinch effect cos it "helps so many people" yet she does these unexplained disappearing acts, not even a "be back in a few days" just straight up vanishes. Probably making all the people who "need" her, desolate and worried.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
When she went and bought food stuff from the weigh as you shop place. Never to do so again
Whilst also saying how green she is cos she tetracycles Ronnies (that he ‘didn’t have’ appt) food pouches
Saying his favourite food was burgers 🤷‍♀️
Saying she’d never get rid of her old kitchen. To then go and smash it to bits to make some awful decoration of tile pieces in concrete

Reactions: 37
I see they have put in planning permission for their orangery already !!
Yep submitted Monday 17th and validated on 20th. Wonder how long it‘ll be before they push that one through? At least this time they had the sense to have their names redacted so the sheep can find out, even though we all know the name of her ‘tend farm’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For anyone reading who may doubt that Mrs Hinch is just a character played by a savvy saleswoman, next time she shares a big announcement or does a grid post, think back on the last 24-48 hours. She won’t have shared stories. This is to maximise her engagement and reach.

This is a job to her.

No one matters except herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
When Azaylia Cain was fighting for her life & had the hashtag #letsgochamp trending & Sophie had to make it about her…she hasn’t used it since.
5A9EDB90-8659-4731-A7F8-CB9A88D27506.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Worth an honorable mention, the 3 little words she utters frequently, empty words, mean so little, and usually prior to a steaming pile of 🐂 :poop: .....

"If I'm honest......"

Yeah, right :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Every time she’s sneakily deleted grid posts because they no longer fitted her aesthetic or got the likes she was after. Including the BLM post (quickly re-added); grid posts of her son that didn’t get enough likes for her and the infamous “beg board” post which definitely needs its own post.

Reactions: 42

This is what I first posted, October 7th 2019.
Spray painting in the house with Ronnie in the background, I was flippin’ furious. I’ve spray painted stuff before and even outside it gases you out so inside with Ronnie was just horrendous!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
She can never leave the house without seeing a hincher and being bigged up.

Goes to donate something - security guard supposedly recognises her - proof attached

I have no proof of the following but someone will - she was in a shop, heard 2 ladies talking about her in the aisle next to her, but she didn't dare go up to them?
Then she was out and about and seen 3 ladies wearing her lounge sets

Its all lies

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The countless small business who have sent her items that she’s used, posted being used in grid posts and stories and has never tagged or thanked for gifting them to her even when called out.

Reactions: 43
I remember when she was constantly sharing videos and photos of him in the bath. It really got to me she wasn’t protecting him enough and then after being criticized for it, here and I’m sure on Instagram, she suddenly stopped. All respect went for her when I realised she could have used her platform to raise awareness, point out dangers and acknowledge her wrong doing. Instead she did what she always does - pretend it didn’t happen, ignore it and move onto the next shameless thing.

For me, two things stand out.

The first, which I know that everyone who posts here regularly will agree, is that the over-sharing of the children’s lives is a gross breach of their privacy.

Children are unable to give consent, they do not understand, and will not be able to give informed consent for a number of years.

This isn’t isolated to Mrs Hinch, but she is an example of all that is wrong with the using of minors for social media content.

Sophie’s pattern of sharing her boys is obvious - they are fillers between ads and announcements.

Ronnie, particularly, has intimate details of his life shared. This included a story of him using the toilet, covered only by Sophie’s thumb. We do not have evidence of this, as not a single Tattle member even considered taking a screenshot of this moment.

The company who provided the toilet step re-shared the story, meaning that it was seen even more widely.

Tattle was in uproar, all agreeing that this was beyond any acceptable limit.

We know more about Ronnie and Lennie than we do about some of our friends and family, because intimate details are shared for all to see.

We are, and always will be, cheering for those boys. This is a Ronnie rave thread and that will never change. But, we would like nothing more than for the boys to be allowed to live their lives in private.

I know that I don’t need to share any further examples here, as many other members will be able to provide them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
How she edits every single grid post to bring it back to the top of news feeds, even though nothing changes on the post.
It's alllll about 'likes' with her

Reactions: 52
She goes through spates of following lots of random accounts (like tonight) knowing they'll get excited and share it on their stories and then their friends will follow her hoping for the same. Then when she's got what was she wants from them, she unfollows them a few months down the line.

Also if you happen to scroll through her following list, it's all very white, straight female. Despite there being some amazing cleaning/home accounts run by diverse people, she doesn't tend to follow them or give them her time. Only when it suits (around BLM she shared a couple of accounts owned by black people, then never again).

• Heart
Reactions: 47
How she would do a story rammed with ads and 100 different toxic cleaning products. For a lady to copy her, die from the toxic fumes, for Sophie to not acknowledge it but instead do another cleaning story rammed with cleaning products with the song "no air" playing over the top.

Vile

• Wow
Reactions: 40
When she almost cried over having something really special planned for her original kitchen sink after the cafe hole was made - still waiting 😂

she was so ‘sincere’ and so many followers posted how they knew the sink was special to her .

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.