Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she advertised a bath toy from a dodgy company that went on to rip a load of hinchers off!!

oh and she loved that toy for a couple of days then it wasn’t seen again!!
5AA46A04-DAD9-4BE4-A66D-539FA4E12E64.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
When she made flash cards for Ronnie that had no colour and were very bland. Popped them in front of him for breakfast & never seen again.
Didn’t address the reason for them was his speech delay. A perfect opportunity to offer some solidarity to so many families in the same situation, but no.
2E6F1F41-C7A9-4473-8FDE-B7E722A2053E.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 48
I’ve been unsure whether to post this one, but enough of us thought the same at the the time so here it is again.

Stacey and Soph at the beginning of January were having some kind of war on their stories. We have no idea whether this was set up for tattle’s benefit, or whether they genuinely have fallen out.

A tattler had posted this

358E6CF3-F182-469E-83AD-EFE419C77B51.png

Stacey then added this to her stories

73F769B5-8799-4C84-87CC-0517B4AE7A2B.png

Soph then had a Gretel rant, claiming that someone had commented on Henry’s weight.

She then went on to share this. We all came to our own conclusions that Sophie was actually trolling Stacey.
I can’t upload as the file is too big, but it’s here - https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ke-stacey-who-needs-trolls.26036/post-7816580

• Heart
Reactions: 33
FF05E417-540E-4B1C-A6EB-E9CC3103C8D8.jpeg
41C74E44-5C69-4320-9765-95CFD4100187.jpeg
140B784C-F038-4337-A6C3-FE9C2C8E3148.jpeg
88B9BB52-B405-4A46-8858-8664D97FA838.jpeg

I don’t have a screen shot of her last q&a about the alpacas but she even plagiarised the answered given on her grid pic of the three R’s 🙄

Incidentally- looks like she removed/blocked the person asking the question/s .

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
When she went to London on a shopping trip in a high end mall with her mother but didn’t mention it at all on her stories.
When she went to the theatre with a friend and Lonnie was still very small but didn’t mention it on her stories and claimed Lonnie was still exclusively breastfeeding.

Reactions: 45
They originally put planning in June 2021 ! So they’ve had the house before that !!
This isn’t correct, the previous owner applied for planning permission for an orangery in 2020 x

🥰☺ manners are everything & there’s so much more to life then getting mad at people over a misunderstanding x

Are we allowed to include insane thing she does in this or just lies?
I think anything that shows deception etc is worth sharing x

Reactions: 14
When she created her montage of herself “designing” her Tesco range, claiming it was months and months ago but the footage showed Ronnies Christmas present that he had only just received in the background. See Hinchxtesco highlight.

Reactions: 35
When she went to London on a shopping trip in a high end mall with her mother but didn’t mention it at all on her stories.
When she went to the theatre with a friend and Lonnie was still very small but didn’t mention it on her stories and claimed Lonnie was still exclusively breastfeeding.
I breastfed for a couple of years and hardly ever expressed but some people may do it in this type of scenario. Don't have to post everything that she does so don't think this is showing her lies really.

Reactions: 11
When she would do her weekly to do lists which then turned into monthly to do lists. But when she struggled with keeping up with her pre-records/lie/different nails she would either do her awful ta-da lists (rip off of LQOC) or not bother.

Her 30 day music challenges which lasted about 6 days and she would flounce off for the rest of the week.

The endless repetative TWO MAN TEAM (sorry I've missed it) routine where her first and second born were conditioned for days on end to perform the awful run to camera or pour the jug of food for Hennerz.

When she was thinking about under stairs storage then in a matter of days her pals at Spacetidy fitted her fancy storage units.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
When she said she works, loves cleaning had rarely been to London and didn't drink hated nights out...and then we saw the video of her off her tits....and the Audi they didn't buy

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When at the garden centre with Ronnie and Ronnie innocently touched the breast of a statue Jamie told him to “get the other jug son”.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
I can't find the receipts, but remember when they had to get a lock up to store all the gifted stuff they got?

It was jam packed with so much crap and heaps of baby stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 32
ASA acknowledging they were going to address a complaint about using filters to advertise make up
FE8C02D7-950D-4635-AA90-6BD71EBEEA61.jpeg

Reactions: 37
I breastfed for a couple of years and hardly ever expressed but some people may do it in this type of scenario. Don't have to post everything that she does so don't think this is showing her lies really.
There's alot of things she did and slipped up saying that kind of proved she wasn't breastfeeding. I'm sure people will attach proof. I'll search for some.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.