Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two I remember but don’t have receipts for..

Henry’s birthday cake

and when she went to bingo with SS and threw things all over the table to get the attention on her

Reactions: 26
Someone will have receipts I'm sure...

When during Covid lockdowns she said she would go out for drives snooping at other people's houses (which we now probably know was looking at homes for sale)
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe for a drive in the snow despite police advising not to ....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Made it look like Ronnie could sit up when he was a baby when actually she cleverly propped him up with pillows or Jamie was actually hidden and was holding him up from behind the teepee in the garden.

Reactions: 33
When she chose this message to share out of no doubt 1000’s in her inbox calling her practises out and set her sheep upon a person who was vulnerable
It’s a miracle she found that message because she has a friend that checks them so she doesn’t see anything nasty

Reactions: 24
Haven't caught up - so sorry if I'm repeating - but couldn't let this thread go by without saying the following:
The lie that ENRAGED me: insinuating she struggled to conceive after ONE month trying.
The lie that brought me to you nusty trolls (and blessed be): "I pAiD fOr A wOmAn'S sHoPpiNg WhO sLaGgEd Me OfF oNlInE". I actually searched to try defend her, came across this, opened my eyes and my 5 week 'Hincher journey' concluded. All the best, Soph! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 62
when she was up cycling on a really sunny day but it was terential rain in the rest of Maldon.

And on that same note, the time she cleaned an already clean bathroom after the kids had gone to bed - in winter but it was broad daylight

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That time she bought milk dispensers that *shock* have never been seen again, so no doubt have been tossed into an ever-increasing plastic pile of landfill!

And when this was pointed out to her, Sophie went on a very unprofessional, typical Sophie-esque passive-aggressive rant in the Facebook group where her own family are the moderators:

51DA6B65-9B52-4C54-9716-3601BE697D95.png

4B87496B-DB18-4B93-BEF5-2D5ADFADF6F8.png

Her mum even stepped in to fight her thirty-one year old daughter’s battles:

2FC7B8CB-C5C4-4CC1-A72C-F1E4317F8AD2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.