Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Stacey moved house and Sophie declared 'I NEED THIS LIFE!' 'I WILL NOW DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN' followed by AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD AD & House with 1.7acre garden.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Mr Hinch’s Instagram account is run to share occasional follower posts, and stroke Sophie’s ego.

On one occasion a story was uploaded to Sophie’s account, but the wording suggested she’d meant it for Jamie’s

CD5DBD97-5711-4E2E-8D8C-4349F58916EF.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
The Mrs Hinch accounts were released recently. A tattler posted to explain some of the info.

Sophie and Jamie had around £3million cash at the end of the last tax year.
She isn’t in this for anything other than the money.

Full post here

And that’s only in their business bank account. They will also have personal accounts used to deposit any salary or dividends drawn from the business.

Reactions: 30
Normally just a lurker but had to join in for this.
Saying she doesn't like hot drinks so uses an empty mug whilst in daily facetimes with Stacey.
Seen multiple times with hot drinks, mentions warming up with a hot choc. I'm sure at one point she even had a hot chocolate station.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Normally just a lurker but had to join in for this.
Saying she doesn't like hot drinks so uses an empty mug whilst in daily facetimes with Stacey.
Seen multiple times with hot drinks, mentions warming up with a hot choc. I'm sure at one point she even had a hot chocolate station.
Welcome ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just went back through my own content to see if I could find anything that riled me as much as the plagiarism thing with Dr Hershberg. And I found this post I wrote which has a couple of gems in it! It was one of the quieter threads when she was in a deep rest and we were all reminding each other of our favourite duck ups. (Including the dr plagiarism which did have me raging at the time 😂😂)
2814878E-1404-408C-A27F-A1C3F056AEEC.png
DA1ADC17-55D3-4A44-9DC5-BD91EDD0CA9A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How about Hinch‘s ghostwriter introducing a whole new word to the English language? If yanno, yanno!

3DF53181-6789-4448-BCF6-6D6E62E7D37A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Despite claiming she has trolling messages about Henry’s weight, she fails to address the fact that he is morbidly obese.

He is fed constantly to ensure he performs, and to ensure he is loyal to her.

The same pattern has already begun with the alpacas, as she is always seen giving them carrots which should be an occasional, supplementary treat.

03BD695E-AF06-4A57-8AA3-131B5C8C683C.jpeg
BCA02D1E-FE63-4CA5-8E79-166AE4D61924.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
#MrsHinch
#ThisIsMe
#LifeInLists
#LittleBookOfLists
#HinchYourselfHappy
#MrsHinchTrolls
#Hinchers

Christmas holiday Dec '21
'Staged' tend sleeping with Lennie probably taken by Jamie short for James - and photoshopped foot to make it look smaller (allegedly size 5!!!) against Henry dog.
Lots of repeat captions with 'weepy eye' emojis 😴

20220124_154049.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yep submitted Monday 17th and validated on 20th. Wonder how long it‘ll be before they push that one through? At least this time they had the sense to have their names redacted so the sheep can find out, even though we all know the name of her ‘tend farm’ 😂
They previously submitted it in June but added a balcony this time round

Reactions: 8
#500 The one where she got her gifted Christmas with all the freebie BalsamHill trees that retail for hundreds if not thousands of pounds, cos she’s so greedy…

And speaking of greedy, never ever running competitions for her shoppers, sorry, fans 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The biggest lie for me is her pretending to clean when it’s not actually her. We have spotted on timeless occasions her cleaning with and without rubber gloves. In the rubber gloves usually her wrist tattoo is fairly visible. We have noticed many times that the arm in the glove doesn’t have a tattoo. This of course has led to speculation that she does in fact have a cleaner/her mum or Jamie do the cleaning and she is just the ‘face’ of the Hinch brand.
I’m sure many have been made to feel inadequate by Mrs Hinch who has been able to keep a spotless house (although she does post staged mess often too) with two young children.
She lies constantly with her cleaning content. Her washing machine cleans were shown repeatedly at one point. Her hoovering under her sofa covers was shown repeatedly at one point. It’s questionable whether any house would accumulate this amount in said areas over the short duration between the posts.

Reactions: 51
My first introduction to Mrs Hinch was via Gemma Bray/the Organised Mum Method. It was obvious she was a mean girl from the start, despite her “be kind” messages. Gem used to post stories (and news articles!) about the dangers of mixing chemicals and Zoflora, which Mrs Hinch promoted constantly at the time. I remember Gem’s posts being inundated with “#hincharmy” and nasty comments. They were relentless with trolling Gem. Gem cried into her phone on numerous occasions begging Sophie to ask them to stop. Sophie accused Gemma of launching a smear campaign against her, which was completely false.
Ah that’s awful. Poor Gemma she’s a really genuine person.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.