Mrs Hinch #473 Hiding her location? We’ve saved her the hassle. Turns out all liars go to Barnard Castle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ho ho ho, merry Christmas you filthy animals!!

absolutely love the super sleuthing that’s found her Christmas getaway, no need for a motorhome, madness and hopefully for Christmas Santa is going to give Soph and sense of the concept of money and living reasonably and not wasting money, giving back to charity and not milking money out the vulnerable and her sheep for personal gain!!

Reactions: 20
My day gf yet is the same age as Ronnie, and while she knows the word Christmas and enjoys the lights and thugs, she doesn’t get the wider concept at all. I think people are also forgetting that these covid babies have had little social interaction for half their life. We avoided Santa’s grottos as she would hate queuing and being made to sit on a strange man’s lap would terrify her.

I mean having said that she has been to toddler group Christmas parties with Santa (who she did not want to interact with much so I’m glad we didn’t spend money paying for grottos) and looked at Christmas displays so we haven’t ignored it completely, but at 2 years old I’m not going to stress about magic magical memories she won’t remember.

I can mum shame Hinch for a lot, but not this.
I was starting to feel really guilty reading comments this morning as I’ve not taken my two to see Santa either. My eldest has some complex health issues and my youngest is a Covid baby who shielded with us and had no social interaction for a year so we’re just getting her used to social situations. She’d hate seeing Santa and I’m not taking her just to get a photo 😔

There’s many reasons why people don’t take their kids to see Santa. You know your children best and it doesn’t mean Christmas will be any less magical for them. At least I don’t think it does?! I’m off for a little mum guilt weep. Be right back.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was starting to feel really guilty reading comments this morning as I’ve not taken my two to see Santa either. My eldest has some complex health issues and my youngest is a Covid baby who shielded with us and had no social interaction for a year so we’re just getting her used to social situations. She’d hate seeing Santa and I’m not taking her just to get a photo 😔

There’s many reasons why people don’t take their kids to see Santa. You know your children best and it doesn’t mean Christmas will be any less magical for them. At least I don’t think it does?! I’m off for a little mum guilt weep. Be right back.
I know what you mean, I don’t agree with doing things with my toddler just for a photo op but then you feel maybe you’re depriving them. It’s so hard! I’m sure your baby is just happy being with you and her sister. That’s all they need!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Horrible typos, that’s got I get for posting with a baby in my arms. Meant to say daughter in the first line!
I agree with you. My eldest daughter is the same age as Ron and she’s not seen Santa this year. Nor has my 9 month old. We’ve done other things, arty crafts and reading Christmas books etc. My eldest would hate how busy the grottos are, she wasn’t impressed as a baby when we took her the first time. My eldest doesn’t understand the concept either. I can’t wait for the day she does so in the mean time we did other suitable things which she enjoys. I haven’t shut up about Santa since the 1st and at nursery, the groups we go to are all actively telling her too.

Ive been critical of hinch in the past especially on parenting but I hope/think she’s been sensible here. It may be too much for Ron and she’s understanding that. We still do things like Easter trails or pumpkin picking for example because it’s open not confined to a small, loud and busy space with a man dressed up staring at her. My baby will look back at pictures of her doing paint footsteps cards and salt dough hand prints and next year she’ll see Santa. Whether my eldest comes will be dependant on how she is. I don’t think Hinch is wrong here, let’s just hope she’s making it special privately!

anyway merry Christmas you lovely lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Let's face it Christmas is all about her and what she wants, the kids might have a pile of presents to open on the day but they'll all be on the tip within a week 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Okay so here goes my attempt at analysis of Hinch’s latest annual accounts. Full disclaimer - I am not an accountant but have some familiarity with accounts from an old job I had. However, I used to look at large business accounts which have much more information than this so a lot of what I will say are informed assumptions rather than absolute facts. Also I’m pretty rusty so please correct me where I am wrong.

Firstly, Hinch is exempt from providing full audited accounts and to be fair, much bigger operations than hers won’t meet the criteria. This means we only have a short balance sheet which is a snapshot in time of her assets and liabilities. However, we can still make some conclusions from what we’ve been presented with here.

The first number that is interesting is the debtors figure of £588k which is a lot more than she had last year (£206k). Debtors are people who owe her money for the “work” she does for them. So she might do an ad, invoice it and they will have a certain amount of time to pay. This figure may have risen compared to last year for a number of reasons but the two mostly likely in my opinion are: 1. Increased revenue/turnover, so she naturally carries a higher figure as she is doing more “work” and/or 2. Tesco don’t pay her quickly. Supermarkets are notorious for not paying suppliers quickly and it could be that Hinch’s commission or whatever it is she gets from them is slow to come in.

The next interesting figure is cash at bank and in hand which is just a few grand short of a disgusting £3m. I think you can all figure out what that means but what is interesting is how it hasn’t increased much compared to last year £2.1m. Now don’t get me wrong, I absolutely believe £900k to be a tit tonne of money for a woman who sits on her arse all day, but I thought it might be more.

However, as has been widely reported her profit for the year is £1.5m which you can calculate from the difference between the profit and loss reserves between 2021 and 2020. So why didn’t the £1.5m of profit turn into closer to £1.5m of cash? Well, her debtors not paying her quickly is one, but also she’s paid down some liabilities/debts to the tune of about £300k in the last year.

All in all a bit boring to be honest, and most notably there doesn’t *appear* to be a huge amount of cash taken out of the business which is what I was expecting to see as we await for the farmhouse reveal. However, don’t forget that these accounts were the state of play on 5 April 2021, so a lot could have changed since then.

Next year’s accounts will in theory be more interesting - what impact (if any) her “maternity leave” had and also how much cash she will need to take out to pay for Hinch Farm. So, hold on to your seats, you only need to wait another year for a more riveting update.

TL;DR: she made a stupid amount of money for doing duck all.
5DFBC6F9-3C72-459C-8B54-7C24D8521CF0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 107
🙋🏻‍♀️ 49 here too and definitely don’t feel like capable of adulting a lot of the time. However, I haven’t yet cried to my mum because I can’t iron my own dress (she’d have something to say about it if I did) so still one up on Soph!
Exactly - adulting sucks but we are from the generation of survivors & not tied to our extended faaaamily 24/7! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Please don’t have mum guilt. As you say you know your children best. That’s all it comes down to. Every child is different. You shouldn’t feel guilt for doing what everyone else is up to. Of course It’s lovely seeing pictures of all the kids enjoying Santa etc but if you’re children aren’t like that, it’s absolutely fine. Getting your baby used to social interactions is the most important thing and you sound like are doing an amazing job. Please don’t be so hard on yourself.

to keep on topic, could hinch have said to most obvious thing in the world? “Is it just me who eats loads of food at Christmas” 🤦🏻‍♀️ Really!? Everyone bangs on about this hunnay

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Pls don’t, Christmas is a complicated and stressful time and more and more it’s made into some ridiculous competition as to who can provide the most magical experience and prove what wonderful parents they are and it’s just nonsense. Nothing is just simple and enjoyable, we can’t just look forward to Christmas Day with a simple chocolate advent calendar
Throughout the month, now we have to have personalised advent calendars with gifts, with a ridiculous Elf performing daily stunts and tricks,trips to see Santa with insta evidence, trips to some winter wonderland with the evidence of course, ice skating so you can take the cute pics of them being pushed round with those animal things, personalised pyjamas so we can take the perfect Instagram pic, Christmas Eve boxes which are just more stress, expense and realistically tat to throw away and we haven’t even reached Christmas Day yet! Then we are supposed to provide a pile of presents under a perfectly decorated tree, insta pic as evidence of course so that our kids can have the best Christmas Day ever, while we provide an amazing meal at a sumptuously decorated table. It’s absolute insanity! The only people who can stop it are us, we dont Have to do all of this and if we do we don’t need to parade it to the world to try and prove our worth as parents. The pressure and guilt is horrendous on those of us who dont want to do it, let alone can’t do it for whatever reason.

Christmas memories are about the people you are with and the time you spend together, for once I don’t blame Hinch for having a pared back Christmas and doing what they’re doing, the boys are surrounded by family who love them, what more do they need?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Do you remember when she made a huge deal out of them going for a family walk in the countryside, I think it was at some country park, and they were going to get hot chocolates from the little kiosk. Then it turned out they were at a shopping village!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes I remember that and felt so sorry for poor Henry. Another missed country walk for that poor dog.
Let’s not forget the country walk that was actually the grounds of a mansion they were viewing - an eagle eyed tattler found the garden on rightmove - yet another one of her LIES to her followers - why does she LIE ALL OF THE TIME 😡

Reactions: 15
Haven’t caught up on threads yet but I’m going to wish everyone on here a happy Xmas and new year, I hope you all have a wonderful time with your wonderful families (trying not to sound like hinch there sorry lol) but eat loads be happy and be merry 😆 much love guys lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Both the Elf (which let's face it has seldom put in appearances with this year's "Hinchmas merriment" buildup along with the festive tatt mobile appear to have vanished into the abyss! (Much like the tend broken toe!!!!)🤪

Must be a hard bloody life for dear Sopha, on tap kiddie care, won't have to cook as Mummy is there, welded to a sofa or chair with the odd cuntry stroll to sulk on the solitary bench to stare blankly at the misty rollin' fields!

She has no grip on reality whatsoever, narcassist traits aplenty and we all know folk like that don't change!
3m for doing diddly squat it's truly disgusting! I sincerely hope next year her Insta/Tesshco bubble bursts as more sheep see the light and the contracts dry up because they cotton on she's a massive proven liar and talentless bint! 🤨🤞🏻
Anyway ... Christmas Eve here has kicked off with my youngest 23 year old triple jabbed daughter & partner testing positive for the plague! 😖🤢 Deep joy!
I hope you all have a good time whatever you're doing you lovely lot! xx 😘🎅🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Congrats on the soon to be Granny status! I'm not far off your age and still 12 in the head so I completely get it!! 😉
We have no idea what's going on and if jimbobnojob's mob are wivvv them then I guess we would be none the wiser as per usual 🤷‍♀️🤪
Congratulations! Me too, although I’m 49. I don’t feel ‘adult’ enough to be a grandmother, 😕

That holiday looks boring af for the kids. I hope they’re at least taking them out for some fun. Maybe Fiddle and weepy Al take them out whilst Sopha grafts her thighs to the sofa and reads Tattle.
Congratulations to you too, think this holiday is more for special Sofa than the kid's and there's always something behind what she does, so sitting here patiently waiting for the reveal 🤔

Reactions: 9
There’s a couple of recently sold houses on rightmove that would fit her “style of living” not to far from where she is now. So I wouldn’t be surprised if she moves to one of the smaller towns/villages just outside of Maldon.

Thats not necessarily true. Ronnie is very switched on, you can tell. Young or not she's made no effort with Ronnie. He's 2, my kids fully understood at 2. It's magical, they grow up so quickly she should be making every moment through Christmas count.
Agreed, and all the lights in the trees etc would be perfect for sensory needs.

My friend went to see Santa last week with her son who has a number of challenges in his life, it was a special set up for children with autism so it was very calm and quiet. The possibilities are there.

You shouldn’t feel guilty at all. You’re doing the best by your children.

I bet you’ve got twinkly lights up at home, maybe done some crafts or even Christmas colouring or stickers, made the build up magical for them in the most appropriate way ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Anyways lovely people of tattle, I'm just popping on quickly this morn as I won't be on now, we've got a busy fun filled Christmas eve planned in my household, we're currently in the car on way to have breakfast with Santa, what a start to Christmas eve!! I have 3 very excited kids bouncing off the walls already, so magical 😭 then my youngest turns 4 on boxing day so that's another busy day.. I hope you all have a beautiful but very safe Christmas, do the responsible thing and make sure you eat too much and drink too much 😂😂😂 but please do continue being the cunts I love sharing this thread with. Love you all to the moon back, speak soon and Merry Christmas xxxx 🎄🎅⛄
Hope the kids loved the Breakfast with Santa. What a fun activity to do!!

Well I won’t be on much either as we are away for Christmas and New Year (well hopefully hitting the Cotswolds if BoJo allows us!!) and yes we have rented a big house, but no motor home for us to get there!! 4 dogs will be joining us (definitely not allowed on the furniture) and no children! We will go for walks not tend walks.

Have a wonderful Christmas all you lovely Tattlers. Here’s hoping that 2022 will be a healthy one for us all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Everyone needs to remember the comments are about Hinch and she’s a lazy selfish mare who’s doing exactly what she wants for Christmas, and that’s why people comment, it’s no reflection on anyone here who has or hasn’t done various Christmas stuff with their kids for very good reasons and their own situations, so don’t feel bad anyone, and Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.