Mrs Hinch #57 Personalised stuff that's gifted for free, Hinch drinking wine? Nah, it's WKD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster here, usually a lurker but I came to say WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS SHE THINKING? You can hear Ronnie cooing in the back ground and the next snap she’s spray painting?! Words fail me, she really is an absolute cockwomble! She makes me so mad!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
She’s printed filed and labelled loads of recipes to start learning 🤷🏻‍♀️😭
duck sake can she not just watch a YouTube video like a sane person you make something a few times & you know it off by heart she’s a pointless gobshite

Reactions: 4
Is that a penis? I thought it was a dancing mushroom.
Boobelle, I don't know what I find more enjoyable here on Tattle. Seeing Hinch called out on her bullshit or you quoting yourself and asking yourself a question. You always make me smile 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A bit of a bold statement. Some people work weekends. I work weekends because I get double time for doing what other people do during the week 🤷‍♀️ and have Monday and Tuesday as a weekend. Not everyone does a 9 to 5!
She said for her. Not everyone.

Reactions: 2
The islands going in today....Will be a breakfast bar type one cos there is no room for one!
The dishwasher will no doubt be going next to the sink where that wooden trolley thing normally sits.
I agree. She must have lied again when she said her mum made her put her phone in the drawer for a few hours. She couldn’t do stories it would have been too noisy with the banging

She's got herself in the fecking newspaper again with her latest "troll' fairytale ooops story!!
She knows exactly what she's doing!!
That poor little boys photo being shared, if i was his parent i would be livid!!
EFF OFF GRINCH

That baby and parents exist. I thought it was fake news at first. But I googled it. I know their names. Shouldn’t the papers be saying something about that?! Mrs Hinch uses someone else’s very sick child for her own gains. Swipe up to read 😍

Reactions: 16
Where is that basket in her house? Isn’t the kitchen is it?
She is planning the big reveal of the breakfast bar/island thing with a wee teaser

"Guysss everyones been messaging me about where my pumpkins are sat. Hehehe let me show you more of how im a spoilt twit"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Stacey Solomon was in Brussels last week to 🧐 I’m sure that where Hinch is going? Interesting.....
Isn’t it something to do with p&g for hinch she’s been before hasn’t she? To the febreeze factory is that where that is 😂

Reactions: 4
Dishwasher would be near the sink? I thought where the Ikea trolley is normally.
The washing machine will have been taken out and the dishwasher installed there, washer will go in the garage with tumble drier no doubt and become her utility room/storage room

Reactions: 10
I do lol I’m Dolly Parton but without the big jugs lol. Nah but seriously I work mon-fri and hubby works tues-sat so I get what you mean but don’t think the original poster meant any disrespect to weekend workers think they just meant Sophie doesn’t understand people who have a job that they can’t just no turn up to
This!

Reactions: 6
The truth is.
I am small business and I’ve been offered to buy an online course how I can make money without actually selling my products but just blog about them and sell the ideas or tutorials. The package includes email templates how to beg for things from companies so their stuff can be featured on my blog vlog. I am a furniture upcycler.
So no I don’t think she’s been approached by dfs and very and other big companies. She approached them means she beg for her sofa, carpet, dishwasher and all little Ronnies nursery furniture. There’s no fricking way she’s been approached. Companies that big don’t sit and look for influencers, influencers looking for companies. I have been approached by many micro influencers to have my furniture in their houses displayed on insta but I kindly declined them all. I’m doing just fine without any of instagramers. Small businesses yes they approached her so did I. I sent her some of my home decor accessories which they probably end in the skip from her recent uh doh list. Don’t care. Now seeing her true colours I’d be actually bit embarrassed to have my products displayed in liar, insensitive, self centred, narcissistic person home. Especially after she displayed full table of take away after posting about hungry children. Or that poor boy to draw attention to herself.

I have seen my grey home story about the bed”collaboration” do I believe they approached her? Not in a slightest. She approached them and begged. Not like I care because tbh I’d rather have people being gifted things that really cannot afford them.

It does my head in how many people with 3k-5k followers messaged me to have my products and furniture gifted to them or be my brand rep. Funny enough some of them are waiting for their new builds to be completed later this year but want my product now not even having chance to display them for my gain.

Hinch can afford it all but she still begs.
Have some dignity Sophie.
Rant over! Now it’s time to get to work( daytime one) daytime teacher nighttime furniture upcycler!
Have a great day everyone! Catch up later x

The truth is.
I am small business and I’ve been offered to buy an online course how I can make money without actually selling my products but just blog about them and sell the ideas or tutorials. The package includes email templates how to beg for things from companies so their stuff can be featured on my blog vlog. I am a furniture upcycler.
So no I don’t think she’s been approached by dfs and very and other big companies. She approached them means she beg for her sofa, carpet, dishwasher and all little Ronnies nursery furniture. There’s no fricking way she’s been approached. Companies that big don’t sit and look for influencers, influencers looking for companies. I have been approached by many micro influencers to have my furniture in their houses displayed on insta but I kindly declined them all. I’m doing just fine without any of instagramers. Small businesses yes they approached her so did I. I sent her some of my home decor accessories which they probably end in the skip from her recent uh doh list. Don’t care. Now seeing her true colours I’d be actually bit embarrassed to have my products displayed in liar, insensitive, self centred, narcissistic person home. Especially after she displayed full table of take away after posting about hungry children. Or that poor boy to draw attention to herself.

I have seen my grey home story about the bed”collaboration” do I believe they approached her? Not in a slightest. She approached them and begged. Not like I care because tbh I’d rather have people being gifted things that really cannot afford them.

It does my head in how many people with 3k-5k followers messaged me to have my products and furniture gifted to them or be my brand rep. Funny enough some of them are waiting for their new builds to be completed later this year but want my product now not even having chance to display them for my gain.

Rant over! Now it’s time to get to work( daytime one) daytime teacher nighttime furniture upcycler!
Edit. Me begging for things from companies for paint, preparations materials and power tools

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The truth is.

Edit. Me begging for things from companies for paint, preparations materials and power tools
I bloody hate this new breed of 'iNfLuEnCeRs' that have made their way into social media. It's such a pathetic, lazy, greedy 'job' and it pisses me off that society has made this acceptable. Expecting free things because you think you're a big enough deal to be useful to businesses is the very pinnacle of arrogance and delusion. People are literally whoring themselves out and it's a very sad indictment of social media users. All spontaneity gone, so we can present a 'perfect' image of themselves. What are these people going to do when IG falls by the wayside like YouTube has done? I for one, can't wait to see the day when these losers have to drop into the real world and get a proper job. It serves them right for being so despicably manipulative.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The washing machine will have been taken out and the dishwasher installed there, washer will go in the garage with tumble drier no doubt and become her utility room/storage room
Yes that makes more sense. Washing machine doesn’t have to be in the kitchen but the dishwasher does. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s had a new washing machine too.
Maybe the old one got “damaged” while moving, like her ikea unit supposedly did.

Reactions: 7
I do lol I’m Dolly Parton but without the big jugs lol. Nah but seriously I work mon-fri and hubby works tues-sat so I get what you mean but don’t think the original poster meant any disrespect to weekend workers think they just meant Sophie doesn’t understand people who have a job that they can’t just no turn up to
Yes. That’s how i read it, that unlike her, most of us actually have jobs.

And same. Im mon-fri but OH doesn’t have a fixed schedule, sometimes he works weekends and we just miss each other.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.