Mrs Hinch #483 With friends like Stacey, who needs trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if this has been mentioned because these threads are moving quicker than Sophie moved to the food banks early pandemic, but has anyone mentioned she’s deleted her Facebook? Could this be because gleam have said ‘we can’t have anyone finding tit on anyone else so take them down for now’ hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Adding this here as we just know she’ll delete later

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm still like 5 threads behind but just watched that

What the duck was that

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That last video is a piss take of SS if I ever saw one. Blatantly obvious

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s crossed a line with that story. Wonder if SS will have a phone in the drawer day tomorrow after posting something about people being cruel.

Reactions: 21
She's fekking hammered.
Some farmers get easy access to ketamine you know.

• Haha
There’s been so many threads over the past few days, I can’t keep up 🤣.

I wonder if she’s going to cry in the dog bed next?

In the Snapchat filter one, it’s obvious that she’s doing an impression of Stacey. She’s definitely drunk or on something.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Definitely SS’s utility that pissed her off.. duck off and tell the horses with a ‘cuppa’ I’m sure they’ll listen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Is it me or does it sound like she’s trying to do Stacey’s voice in that last clip?!

That’s bleeping awkward, I’d be pulling her fake hair out by morning.

Reactions: 26
#UNDECLARED AD

and yea agreeed! Ohhh they’re only a few pounds each!! Look I’m still relatable!

Edit for typo
Hi, ex hitcher here...

Literally been lead by Mrs hinch herself other day here!!!
I never heard of this forum until she told me herself other day after my comment on her post that's been deleted obviously after.

Quick explanation...
I been following her from the start until I start noticing few things, so I commented on her post and she felt the need to reach out and explain herself. So yeah she basically said she will be carry on buying from ebay and bm stores... as she loves a bargain 😏. So obviously more people contacted her over certain things hence her stories... she is trying so hard to stay "relatable"

Reactions: 36
Well we all know the press LOVE to watch her stories too! I’m praying they make some tit up about her and SS rivalry and trolling each other!
Headlines tomorrow! 🙏🏻

Definitely SS’s utility that pissed her off.. duck off and tell the horses with a ‘cuppa’ I’m sure they’ll listen!
This 🤣🤣🤣 she probably dont even notice til she comes on here and we’ve pointed it out 😂

You watch Jimbobnonob be on a minute for Q & A!!
Damage limitation mode
Jimmers! Where you at?! We’re ready!

Edit for typo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do ya think she’ll be getting a utility room in the new farm house guyshs? 😂

Not heard her mention that yet 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.