Mrs Hinch #458 Overground, underground, waffling free, the hincher of grey skull gets a free sky glass TV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can a woman who can’t cook for tit, bring out a kitchen range. Have Tesco seen the monstrosities she cooks? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 44
As usual Hinch trying to make out that she & Ronnie have a great bond when in reality he’s always trying to escape her claws or has to be distracted in order to be anywhere near her. Look at the poor little lamb, not interacting with her or even facing her way, clearly looking at Jamie or whoever else was there, awaiting for next instructions “Stay there Ron, stay there… just endure Mummaz weird hand stroking a couple more seconds so she can show the shoppers what a great mum she is & then you’ll be released” bless him 🙁
48970194-FF2D-4537-9E2B-20B0177A3998.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I wonder if the sheep have put 2 + 2 together and realised the cleaning of the kitchen cupboards was just to make way for #AD her kitchen rayyynge. (Which all looks like it won’t last long)
Todays content will probably be labelling all her new jars because god forbid she just looked into a clear jar and knew what was inside it 🤣

View attachment 870671

Sorry if its already been said, still trying to catch up as I've busy actually paying attention to my kids instead of staring at a screen.. but has anyone noticed how all the concealers are clearly brand new but she claims she needs to use different ones on different days.. defo been gifted🙄
This picture just shows how greedy and obsessive she really is! Not relatable at all grabby claws 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What is so difficult about dressing you toddler in proper sized clothes? Ronnie is always scrunched up in too small baby grows since the day he was born ...she is the winner of tit parent.

Reactions: 33
View attachment 870671

Sorry if its already been said, still trying to catch up as I've busy actually paying attention to my kids instead of staring at a screen.. but has anyone noticed how all the concealers are clearly brand new but she claims she needs to use different ones on different days.. defo been gifted🙄
This picture just screams greed. Sitting there showing off loads of concealers. There's no way she's going to use all of those, she is incredibly grabby and greedy. I have never ever seen someone apply concealer like that before either, all I can say is if you need to wallop it on your face like that, it can't be very good. I only ever need to use a tiny bit, couple of dots, done. She's such a bleeping whopper

Reactions: 30
What is so difficult about dressing you toddler in proper sized clothes? Ronnie is always scrunched up in too small baby grows since the day he was born ...she is the winner of tit parent.
You can clearly see his nappy too, why does she always lie about milestones 🙄 or why can’t she say we thought we had it cracked but no was just a fluke, it happens you know🤷🏼‍♀️

Particularly with Black Friday deals coming up.
She knows fine well what she’s done. She’s actually really business smart, more clever than people give her credit for

Reactions: 30
Has she really done a story on Henry's tit?

Try walking him hunnay - not many dogs will tit on their own doorstep so to speak.

Poor dog must be desperate.

All the huns will be asking if she can ebay it.

Reactions: 32
She talks about picking up dog crap like it's so far above her! You have a dog hun what do you expect, hennerz go poo poo in loo loo?

You can 100% tell jimmers usually gets the crappy jobs and this is the first time she has picked up tit in a while (except the tit she put into her kitchen cupboard yesterday) 🥴

Reactions: 50
Her insta bio 'Home is my passion'.
She's definitely going into more home/interior than cleaning after the move.

The thing is, people took to a woman cleaning a normal house with household/more affordable brands and if she changes too much then surely it will alienate her current audience and can't see a legitimate increase as the markets are saturated and there's plenty of well established influencers already so there's not much she can bring to the table without totally copying SS?

Reactions: 20
Iv always thought this. She has always laughed at everything he has ever done.. its not even laughing with him, its laughing at him
Here is a prime example of her laughing at her poor boy. You can see and hear his frustration and it is heartbreaking 💔 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
You have a dog, you pick up the crap
You have a dog, you exercise the dog
You have a dog, you have a responsibility to ensure it’s stimulated and not bored

She clearly just wanted a dog to just cuddle & stroke 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Of course he’s just going to sit there, dogs don’t like to bask in their own pish and tit Hinch, but when you don’t walk him, he doesn’t really have any other choice does he🙄🤬 awkk pick up your poo, put it in the bin and then throw yourself in with it too👋🏼

Reactions: 26
Here is a prime example of her laughing at her poor boy. You can see and hear his frustration and it is heartbreaking 💔 😢
That upset me so much at the time and still does, poor little lad is trying to communicate and she’s fecking laughing at him, she’s truly wicked.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
That upset me so much at the time and still does, poor little lad is trying to communicate and she’s fecking laughing at him, she’s truly wicked.
They don’t deserve him. There’s also Inch laughing at him on the post he’s got on his grid. When Ronnie fell over the bean bag at the Audi garage. Listen carefully and you can hear poor Ronnie crying. 😭

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
They don’t deserve him. There’s also Inch laughing at him on the post he’s got on his grid. When Ronnie fell over the bean bag at the Audi garage. Listen carefully and you can hear poor Ronnie crying. 😭
They’re a pair of horrible bastards. I do think it’s their ignorance shining through.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.