Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220123-115630_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-121241_Samsung Internet.jpg

That time they done a baby Shower... late at night, dining room all kitted out in balloons, banners, cake and NO RON :(
the following day there was no sign of balloons, banners etc and again no RON :(

Also when they done the whole cutting of the cake to announce "it's a boy" and then Inch uploaded a cannon video where they both look equally surprised that it was a boy!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
View attachment 1013031
View attachment 1013033
That time they done a baby Shower... late at night, dining room all kitted out in balloons, banners, cake and NO RON :(
the following day there was no sign of balloons, banners etc and again no RON :(

Also when they done the whole cutting of the cake to announce "it's a boy" and then Inch uploaded a cannon video where they both look equally surprised that it was a boy!!!!
You can't look surprised at 2 baby reveals🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 53
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe had not addressed the dangerous use of Zoflora around pets ....

Reactions: 23
That time when she posted a photo of a plant in a pot on her garden with an image of Baby A, who has tragically passed away, and it looked awfully like a headstone memorial. After a polite message explaining how this may not be the best thing to do, and could be seen as hurtful and insensitive both to Ashley and Saf as well as other parents who have lost children, I was swiftly blocked.

Link to the thread here detailing my original post on this:

Equally tasteless and vulgar was her blatant grief tourism during the short duration of that sweet baby’s life.

• Sad
Reactions: 68
Giggling away saying Ronnie is sooo cheeky and crafty because he keeps getting treats out for Henry. Doesn't attempt to stop him. Finds it funny.... Then shouts at him for doing the thing she's basically eggd him on to do 💔

Ronnies face was heartbreaking, nothing but confusion, but unlike his mother we like to block his face out.
Not seen this before, it's made me so sad 😔 not that I don't talk with a stern voice to my kids when they do wrong, but, I can put my life on it that she told him to do it so she could record just for insta 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Insinuating that she was struggling and had not planned Christmas at all around November time.

Then it transpired that she'd purchased a new home, bought alpacas and organised a family Christmas away in a cottage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Not seen this before, it's made me so sad 😔 not that I don't talk with a stern voice to my kids when they do wrong, but, I can put my life on it that she told him to do it so she could record just for insta 🙄
That was also the first time I saw Jamie properly pissed off with her

Reactions: 26
I first became aware of Sopha when she sent her army to attack Gemma, The Organised Mum. I remember Gemma being visibly shaken on her stories at the level of abuse she got. She asked Sopha to call them off but she blocked her and carried on stirring

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 93
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.