Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D12DFD7C-B4C6-4E23-B44B-140CBE6F005A.jpeg
The many times her clocks have shown up her pre records.
Having a morning clean but the clock showing 2 in the afternoon.
Just sitting down for the evening when the clock shows the morning.
I’m sure there are many more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Is it a diffe
December 2019

Claims the stained bib come up brand new after showing her tips and tricks on how to clean it. The clean bib is a totally different bib. Just look at the spot placements.

There's nothing this woman won't lie about.
Is it a different bib? Maybe because she’s angled it but looks the same to me

Reactions: 9
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Mrs Hinch - or Sophie Hinchliffe - is without doubt the most talked about person here on Tattle Life. She has twice as many threads as the next highest person.

Contrary to what she, or other influencers, may say, we aren’t here because we’re jealous. We aren’t here because we envy her life.

Quite simply, we are here because we have seen through her lies; her manipulative behaviour; her exploitation of her children; her taking advantage of fans who may struggle with their mental health and seek solace in her.

Here we have found kindred spirits with whom we can discuss our opinions, without fear of backlash from the ‘Hinch Army’.

We are not ‘trolls’.

We do not contact Sophie with unkind messages.

We do not say unkind things about her children - ever.

We do not say unkind things about her appearance. In fact, many if not all of us agree that she looks so much better when we occasionally see a natural photo of her, rather than the extremely filtered versions she shows.

What is written here, in the previous 499 Mrs Hinch threads, is factual and discussed directly from what she shares in stories and grid posts.

Today’s thread is number 500.

We have decided to mark this incredible milestone by using this thread solely for discussion of past events related to Sophie.

These will include occasions which we feel are unethical; unkind; manipulative; exploitative.
Where she has knowingly and deliberately demonstrated that she is not the honest and wholesome lady who just loves cleaning.

We believe that it will be powerful to have these in one place, for the world to see - if they choose to look. There is always a choice.
We will never take this content to Sophie.

On this thread there will be no general chat between members, and no discussion on what she may post while this thread is live, unless it directly relates to the purpose of this thread. Just the facts and evidence from her historic posts. We may reply to others’ posts to give supplementary evidence or relevant comments.

While some topics are very emotive, we will try to remember to just share the facts.

We present to you -

Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths
This thread needs to be published and in book stores nationwide !

• Heart
Reactions: 33
This was posted by Mrs Hinch AFTER their Christmas 2021 break up North.
The photo with captions speak for itself ...

#MrsHinch
#ThisIsMe
#LifeInLists
#LittleBookOfLists
#HinchYourselfHappy
#MrsHinchTrolls
#Hinchers #500
Screenshot_20220124-154941_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe accidentally uploaded a photo she thought she had put a filter on ....

Reactions: 18
Claiming Ronnie has a very set routine, then showing him kissing Lennie then Mummaz,
CFEB1473-D886-4D74-801A-4FBDDC74CD6E.jpeg
a different order to his apparent routine.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
What about the GP stopped her and wished they could bottle to as she was curing depression single handed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127
The one with sky glass tv that they definitely weren’t gifted ;) Which they decided to buy after the sky announcement, but had been seen in their living room weeks before
Hopefully someone else can add the receipts for that one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Is it a diffe

Is it a different bib? Maybe because she’s angled it but looks the same to me
Yes it's a totally different bib. Spots are totally different. She did admit it in the end, well she blamed Jamie. But only when she was called out. Otherwise she'd never of said anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
#500 The one where Sophie Hinchliffe tells a big whopper ... last photo ...lies

Manipulator at her finest

• Angry
Reactions: 19

When she's threatened to close somebody's buisness down, I haven't got the receipts but I'm sure somebody can find it .

• Wow
Reactions: 43
As thousands of women marked the end of Baby Loss Awareness Week with the Wave of Light, Sophie posted a day’s worth of stories about decorating her friend’s baby’s nursery and posted about going for a family walk. She later followed up with a candle shortly after 9:30pm, two and a half hours late.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 87
When the fire service posted about how dangerous to put flowers on the hob and she completely ignored them but put a hole in her wall instead 🤣. Surprised nobody's house went up in flames from copying her .
And she copied the flowers on the hob from her sister in law, No originality Hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.