Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not entertaining her in regards with A anymore. She'll get what's coming to her eventually. She can't continue to behave this way forever.... It'll all catch up to her eventually. She's already skating on thin ice recently....
She'll be quiet for a week "because it doesn't feel right being on Instagram guyz" because she's "so heartbroken"

I'm just here to say she's a bleep, an even bigger bleep than i ever thought possible actually, I usually find her banterific and enjoy ripping her apart cos she's so FIK. She really is good entertainment... But, at the moment I'm utterly sickened by her and I can't wait for her career to go down the shitter and her to be left with nothing but tat, literal tat, a husband she controls, kids that dislike her, kids she doesn't even like - but atleast she'll have fatty hennerz and money. Money doesn't buy you happiness Sophie, you're proof of that you sad little woman 😘
Get help. You DISGUST me.

Happy Monday guyz xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

• Heart
Reactions: 92
So I got blocked for politely asking her to remove that night post of her plant. My message has disappeared but I would happily screenshot it to show you it was respectful. It was something like, “please remove this Soph, it looks like a headstone on a grave which I imagine would be painful for Ashley and Safiyya. Your post early tonight was so respectful, that would have been enough on its own”.

But as predicted she’s hit that block button faster than a rat up a drainpipe. What if I was an avid hincher who had lost a baby of my own, I’d have been so upset and would not be able to understand the reasoning for blocking me? She really is something else. The worst part is I actually feel sorry for her as she’s clearly surrounded by enablers and unable to take ANY form of criticism, even if it comes from a good place. God forbid she has a parents evening for little Ronnie or baby hinch 2 and the teacher dares say something that’s not glowing.

If you’re reading this Soph, time to wake up. ETA: you've lost an avid hincher here yourself, Soph. I bought (and still have) all of your books, one of which is still "on display" on top of my bedside table in the hope that you would return to your old relatable ways. But unfortunately you've truly outdone yourself now, there's no going back. Perhaps I should use those books of yours on my fire.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 156
I never really write on here, but that post about baby A with her face on some slab is the most disgusting disrespectful thing I’ve seen this morning. What part of this stupid selfish woman looked at that pic and thought yeh that looks good. 😌

• Sad
Reactions: 44
What the hell was she thinking with that plant post?! What a raging lunatic! Absolute psycho.

Reactions: 37
So I got blocked for politely asking her to remove that night post of her plant. My message has disappeared but I would happily screenshot it to show you it was respectful. It was something like, “please remove this Soph, it looks like a headstone on a grave which I imagine would be painful for Ashley and Safiyya. Your post early tonight was so respectful, that would have been enough on its own”.

But as predicted she’s hit that block button faster than a rat up a drainpipe. What if I was an avid hincher who had lost a baby of my own, I’d have been so upset and would not be able to understand the reasoning for blocking me? She really is something else. The worst part is I actually feel sorry for her as she’s clearly surrounded by enablers and unable to take ANY form of criticism, even if it comes from a good place. God forbid she has a parents evening for little Ronnie or baby hinch 2 and the teacher dares say something that’s not glowing.

If you’re reading this Soph, time to wake up.
She can't take ANY form of criticism. Even really polite criticism. Lovely caring advice. Nothing. She's got huge huge huge huge huge huge issues and it's extremely concerning how she's not getting help. Jamie either cba with it, or he thinks she's fine too and just sees this golden angel who shits glitter and farts rainbows. He can sit on his arse and get all the money after all so why would he want to potentially ruin that? But her loved ones need to wake up, smell the coffee and get her help. This ain't going to end well for her if she continues travelling down the very icy road she's currently on.
She's a disgusting human being, and I feel extremely sorry for her. I feel very sorry for Ronnie being around such concerning behaviour...... She's always been very strange and a narcissist but recently she's been very strange.... Very strange behaviour.

Get help for the sake for your children Sophie. You're an absolute mess. There's no shame in getting help.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Judging her on past behaviour and the loathsome individual she is - It wouldn’t be a shock if she was actually annoyed this has all happened around the imminent arrival of her CC2. So she’s had to ramp up her grief thief posts to stand out amongst others. She is everything that is wrong in this world. Despicable human being 😡
I think you’ve got it bang on you know, that’s exactly what this must be about!

Reactions: 15
She can't take ANY form of criticism. Even really polite criticism. Lovely caring advice. Nothing. She's got huge huge huge huge huge huge issues and it's extremely concerning how she's not getting help. Jamie either cba with it, or he thinks she's fine too and just sees this golden angel who shits glitter and farts rainbows. He can sit on his arse and get all the money after all so why would he want to potentially ruin that? But her loved ones need to wake up, smell the coffee and get her help. This ain't going to end well for her if she continues travelling down the very icy road she's currently on.
She's a disgusting human being, and I feel extremely sorry for her. I feel very sorry for Ronnie being around such concerning behaviour...... She's always been very strange and a narcissist but recently she's been very strange.... Very strange behaviour.

Get help for the sake for your children Sophie. You're an absolute mess. There's no shame in getting help.
Yeah it's going to be worrying when aronnie goes to school and she won't be around him all day. She can't control anything. She'll be ringing up the school every 5 minutes and Ronnie will he one of those kids who come home and complain that so and so called him names and then she'll be trolling the parents of that kid etc.

Reactions: 20
Seven years ago we lost my neice to leukaemia.. She was the same age as baby A. This whole spectacle on social media has been very painful for my sister and our family, reliving those heartbreaking moments, as well as countless other families that have also unfortunately been through this same agony.

We all handle things differently, but the thought of influencers hopping aboard a grief trend for likes about sick children makes me furious on levels I’m not sure existed. I’d want to hunt every one of them down if that was my neice, but of course it wouldn’t be because we’re just an average Joe family and you can’t benefit from that on social media. Honestly the whole thing just makes me sick.

Buying a plant shortly before and just to use for the inevitable announcement of baby A’s passing and using it to filter a black and white photo of her with it looking like a tombstone.. A child you’ve never met, parents you’ve never met, honestly I just have no words for how despicable and black your soul must be just to get engagement and attention.

Today another poor little child will die, and tomorrow, and the day after that.. but of course none of that matters, because this baby has ‘famous’ parents - as much as my heart truly does break for them.

RIP sweet baby girl, and to all the other poor babies and children. Sleep peacefully 🌹

Sorry for waffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 173
Yeah it's going to be worrying when aronnie goes to school and she won't be around him all day. She can't control anything. She'll be ringing up the school every 5 minutes and Ronnie will he one of those kids who come home and complain that so and so called him names and then she'll be trolling the parents of that kid etc.
Shes got sooooo much to learn with parenting. Which is fine, everyone needs to learn but she refuses to listen to advice.....
I can't wait for that little boy to go to nursery, if he hasn't already started because she made a huge thing about him starting but now has mentioned nothing for weeks.. It'll do him the absolute world of good going, playing with real toys, messy play, being left to just venture off instead of having a phone on his face CONSTANTLY ... He'll be the kid you see screaming getting carried to the car at hometime because he doesn't want to leave.

Reactions: 30
Do you what annoys me with ‘Ash and Saff’ why is she adding letters to Safiyya’s name? So petty I know but Jesus Christ atleast get the names of Azaylia’s parents correct

Reactions: 37
Shes got sooooo much to learn with parenting. Which is fine, everyone needs to learn but she refuses to listen to advice.....
I can't wait for that little boy to go to nursery, if he hasn't already started because she made a huge thing about him starting but now has mentioned nothing for weeks.. It'll do him the absolute world of good going, playing with real toys, messy play, being left to just venture off instead of having a phone on his face CONSTANTLY ... He'll be the kid you see screaming getting carried to the car at hometime because he doesn't want to leave.
Ive been wondering this, about the nursery. I wouldn’t be suprised if she’s stopped it happening because she can’t cope with the lack of control.
If he has bern going not much has changed. He does seem happier of late so who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️

That's so true. Mine are 5 and 4 now and the changes in tjem since they were Ronnie's age is huge. She will have a lot on her plate over the next few years thats for sure.

Reactions: 13
I genuinely worry about her behaviour, she has created this 'army' of unhinged followers who all know/easy to find out where she lives. She is obsessively worried about people with an opinion of her lies/methods but she has zero concern for these that consider her their 'friend their sister, their family aunties to Ronnie & cc2, it will only take one follower to become obsessed with incredibly blurred lines and believe they will be welcomed by this family, or allowed to talk to touch and act like a known adult to Ronnie/Cc2.
A well known A Lister lived local to us and someone made their way all the way to this area just to sit opposite their house waiting and waiting watching his family home 🤢.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
🤮 yikes very distasteful, but then most of these influencers are when something like this happens. The majority of them don’t know how to act.

Reactions: 9
Ive been wondering this, about the nursery. I wouldn’t be suprised if she’s stopped it happening because she can’t cope with the lack of control.
If he has bern going not much has changed. He does seem happier of late so who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️
I personally don't think he's started yet.... There's no way she wouldn't use it as content. But then again hopefully shes realised some stuff should be kept private...fat chance of that lol.. I've not noticed a difference in Ronnie tbh, we haven't seen much of him recently... Her content has been strange, her behaviour has been 0-100 in seconds, it's just been hospital bag getting dragging out and dragging Jamie down over a dream oh and shining her sink 😴 and a few 25k ads thrown in the middle....
Ronnie only ever seems to be happy when Jamie is near him, bless him man, he's a cutie xx

I think he will be sent off to nursery as soon as CC2 arrives and I will be so pleased for him to get out of that dull miserable house.

Reactions: 21
Waking up this morning to see a story about baby A with a pic of her put on the side of her plant pot in her garden is just awful, I’m sorry but it’s sooo distasteful. I wasn’t going to mention this on here because I don’t want to be disrespectful of anyone’s sadness during or after child illness/loss because it turned into a happy story for my friend. When I had my Son nearly 16 years ago one of my best friends a friend who I started reception with had a little girl 2 months before my Son was born, when she got to 3 years old she was diagnosed with lymphoblastic leukemia. The treatment, the hospitalisation into a hospital that wasn’t even that local to us was so grueling for the little girl and family. I was on trips up and down to the hospital as often as I could to be there for my best friend. At this time I was almost ashamed of my Son obviously I absolutely wasn’t but I can’t think of a better word. I’d go in and my friend at some point while we are sat their looking at her little girl would ask how the boy was and I’d just quickly mutter ‘yeah fine’ and change the subject. I just wanted to pretend in their company like my happy healthy son didn’t exist even though I know my friend was coming from a place of being genuinely interested in what was going on in my life because she loves my Son, we both had these children 2 months apart. This went on for a long time and then she was home and still poorly, we used to lay on the bed with her and be reminiscing of old times and be laughing then the next minute be crying and my friend would say I hope she gets to do that one day when she’s older 😭😭😭😭 She eventually recovered and is a lovely 16 year old girl now and we are all still as close as ever. My Son and everyone calls her The Princess who can do no wrong 🤣 They are great friends it was one of the best days of all of our lives when we got to walk them round to school together on her first day obvs my Son had been going for a while & that was such difficult mixed emotions him starting school without her, I felt guilty of what I don’t know. Obvs with what’s happening I haven’t seen much of my friend & the girl lately in the flesh but when I’ve been FaceTiming my friend in lockdowns she pops her head in and a couple of weeks ago when they came for a BBQ she walked into our garden looking gorgeous as always. She said to me you’re doing that thing again Auntie (yeah our kids call the other friend aunty) I was like I know sorry, I can’t help but look at her and well up sometimes because of how far she’s come 🥺 We have a laugh about it though the kids & the husbands say oh it’s when these 2 get on the wine they start with all the laughing, nearly crying then laughing again. Sorry for the long drawn out post about it but what I’m trying to get at is when you genuinely love & care about people going through terrible times for me even if social media had been huge at that time there’s no way I could of brought myself to be posting about it. I could barely chat to my husband & family about it when I got home from visits and they cared too about what was going on. Maybe I’m weird and should of been more open but at the time it was just too difficult. If there had been money to be raised or anything like that then absolutely I would of done anything I could if that meant a post or something along those lines. We have all taken part and done charity events since and the girl herself has taken part in a lot of charity events to help raise money for research and for the actual ward itself she was on. Sorry if this is upsetting for anyone, it ended well and I know that’s just not the case for Baby A & many others which is heartbreaking so it’s different but at the same time I don’t get this outpouring from Hinch about a family she doesn’t even know. It just goes to show everything is for her own gain and to go from a story about Baby A to a story flogging her tit & then a story showing off lovely little Ron as she has done in previous days before the sadly inevitable happened is beyond the pale for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I feel bad for writing this and I sort of hope I’m wrong!
I think Hinch likes find people who have a hard situation and then share them to make herself look good. I am remembering a while ago she posted lots about a young girl with cerebral palsy and wore green for her but I don’t remember her doing it in 2020 and I think it’s because she had found a new more sympathetic account to share.

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.