Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jus Rol freebies!! She got a tit tonne of freebies from them and when called out on it swiftly decided to donate it to a food bank, but despite "donating regularly " had NO idea where they were or what time they were open so left them on the step 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 66
As thousands of women marked the end of Baby Loss Awareness Week with the Wave of Light, Sophie posted a day’s worth of stories about decorating her friend’s baby’s nursery and posted about going for a family walk. She later followed up with a candle shortly after 9:30pm, two and a half hours late.

An undeclared ad for her candle from her tesco range

Reactions: 31
There's also another 2 videos where she's dubbed laughing over Ronnie but they keep failing to upload so I hope someone else can.
The first one is of her and Ronnie in black and white on the sofa. It's repeated to make it sound likes he's laughing more than he is, you can see his face from the side and he absolutely isn't laughing. It's fake
Then another where she's sat on the bedroom floor, I think it's lennies bedroom and it's Jamie taking the video but the laugh is far too close and clear, 100% edited in and Ronnie actually looks like he's trying to get away from her.
I've got a video of her with him on the sofa but don't know how to edit his face out

Reactions: 17
When she tried to use Caroline Flack’s death to gain sympathy but never once mentioned that Jamie had met and worked with her, because that would’ve draw attention to his previous forays into reality tv. It’s a bit hard to pretend that you “don’t know how this happened to little old us” when people find out that your other half has been chasing fame for the last 20 years!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Covering about 3 seasons in one montage. Her stories or grid posts often don’t match the season with tattlers noticing the presence or absence of leaves.

Attachments

Reactions: 40
Sophie uses a filter when recording her makeup ads, which isn't actually allowed ☺ there's SO much proof on this, but I only have the one pic for now. Bit busy to search for more but I'm sure people will add more.
Ah the amazing, bendy iconic mascara 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My first introduction to Mrs Hinch was via Gemma Bray/the Organised Mum Method. It was obvious she was a mean girl from the start, despite her “be kind” messages. Gem used to post stories (and news articles!) about the dangers of mixing chemicals and Zoflora, which Mrs Hinch promoted constantly at the time. I remember Gem’s posts being inundated with “#hincharmy” and nasty comments. They were relentless with trolling Gem. Gem cried into her phone on numerous occasions begging Sophie to ask them to stop. Sophie accused Gemma of launching a smear campaign against her, which was completely false.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
#MrsHinch
#ThisIsMe
#LifeInLists
#LittleBookOfLists
#HinchYourselfHappy
#MrsHinchTrolls
#Hinchers

Whopping continual lies trying to fool her devoted & hoodwinked followers, huge timeline discrepancies/pre-records particularly on-going since late summer '21 when they KNEW they were buying Faux Farm.

We never truly know what time it is on her story posts, her location appears to have it's own microclimate as proven by members living closeby, and, once again, the photo below from last weekend with captions shows the confusion here despite your gradually moving out b*llocks explanation!

Who do you think you are Sophie?.....
Your NYD house announcement was 100% predicted by Tattle a long time ago, an insensitive thing to do given how so many people are struggling with Covid, feeding families and heating their homes. Awful!

*Any members with the white washed mirror post receipt please add*

Screenshot_20220124-075159_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 37
#500 The one with the dolls house ....

And unsafe sleeping called out ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
This is a huge whopper " I only make a little bit of money on here" whilst crying over trolls 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 49
When you see all of these posts together, no one can call the people on Tattle ‘trolls.

I can’t believe the amount of lies she’s told! 😱 if only the papers picked up this thread. There is really some shocking behaviour from her.

No one is hating on her looks - there is nothing wrong with her looks and she is pretty without all of the stupid filters.

Sophie, stop exploiting your children and life on Instagram and stop telling lies! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Passive aggressive messages when she was in a hotel with her husband on a Friday night, hut sending bitchy comments clearly make herself feel better. She can't handle the smallest bit of criticism.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
This was my first post only seems right to bring it back for the big 500
Remember when they used to do ‘couple cards’ asking each other questions (and filming 🥴)
There was a question ‘what can you remember about your first conversation’
She had a whole monologue prepared but gave Jamie grief cos he couldn’t remember

But then looking back thru her stories where they played exact same game weeks/months previous she answered she had no idea what their first convo was?!

8674A21C-0D85-43C5-8D9B-F25DD8C7B101.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.