Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fucks sake, feeding the alpacas every evening is going to be the new ‘putting Henry to bed’ isn’t it??? Haven’t seen the “three musketeers” agenda she was pushing when she was pregnant with Lonnie. Has she saved that for the “fur boys”? Ugh I hate myself for typing that.

Reactions: 19
Well my fellow nusty trolls I must love and leave you because my actual farm does not run itself and I have to be up at an ungodly hour to scrape cow shit out of a shed
Oh if only I had some Zoflora

Reactions: 36
They really mustn’t interact with those kids for them both to be ‘‘in my eyes I won’t speak for everyone else’’ so far behind in their learning. My 3 month old is eager to sit up already (he’s obviously not stable enough to yet but I can’t see it being much longer) so how a 8 month old can’t yet is just strange especially with Ron being behind too with his speach and whatever else.

Reactions: 17
HIYA SOPH. Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle . Can we address the concern raised about TB on here please. We all know this is your real Q&A place. Daft cunt.

Reactions: 20
I'm beginning to realise she's strung us along for ever and the sale could have been going through before SS revealed her new place hence her being so peeved at the time.
I think this too!! i think it's been going on alot longer than any of us originally thought

once Her Instagram dries up and she doesn’t have to keep pretending anymore she’ll bin those alpacas off, no way will she have them for 20 years

Reactions: 23
I think that he’s tired of her insanity. He’s in it for the money at this point.

She is right about the boys and not having females in the pen..but what she failed to tell us all is how Randy her boys get. They don’t have seasons like other animals if left to nature they’d be at it all the time! That’s WHY she can’t get a female!

Reactions: 12
Listen,you have to have yr wits about you on that corner.I clearly saw that all the lights were on at the back but couldn't tell if anyone was in.
Sounds like you saw sopha lights on noone home

Well they sound like my type of people I'd love to meet up and have a cuppa with them

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Good Morning Hens

Just a thought for any of you clever folk who might have saved the story clip of Ron's laugh the other day & able to compare it "side by side" with that of the youtube laughing baby sound? ....

I've listened to it again after so many of us though it was dubbed & it's pretty convincing!

Have a laaavely day! xx

Good Morning gullable shoppers
'Erre is a crap song what I wrote to cheer your 'aarts ladeez & gents! Oii oii!
I is a cleavvvaah boyz ain't I yeahh!

To the tune of Your Song by Elton John:

It's a little bit funny...
This feelin' inside
Victorian butt plug
Stuck up my behind...

We got loadsa' money
But we ain't gotta clue
We buy a fake farm,where, we both can lie...

Are we sat on the sofa?
Greyskull or Faux Farm?
You make your minds up...
We don't give a damn
We just spew more shit and
You believe every word...
I was stuck to the loo for 3 days of turds ...
We hope you don't mind...
We hope you don't mind...
Us lying to yoouuu

My wife is obcessed with Alpaca Poo...

Etc! ATV

https://giphy.com/QTJXL39QkJivu

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Hahaha I blooming luv it !!! Now I won't hear any other words than those when the real song is on though!

Thread suggestion

Fake grass ,fake laugh,fake mud on Henners Ass...

lies constantly. They are living in that house. The amount they have spent getting them animals is ridiculous as we all know she won’t keep them. They are not toys sofa keep your precious boys away from them wild animals !

she has surely reached her limit now. She said once she had hit her targets she was off. Hurry up sofa you have everything you aimed for now

Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has already been said because I'm a few pages behind...

The difference in hair too. And also the fact there are no cushions/props behind him incase he falls, shows he's mastered sitting in this photo.

Reactions: 11
I’m saying nothing
Wonder if she’s getting them because their maternal instincts are similar to hers

Very well put @Pollyanna263 she's killing him. Also us tatters noticed his hips starting to show signs of problems while walking. Likely the affects of overfeeding
Yes, there’s a definite hip issue that I mentioned a few weeks ago. It’s possible that it’s a genetic thing, though, that he would have had regardless of weight. Excess weight won’t help as it’s additional pressure on the joints.

I hope she’s taken him to the vet, or the alpaca vet sees him when they do their ‘site visit’

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Did google help you with your answers sofa!! Haha!!

Shes such a shit show its unreal!
I typed in the first bit of her answer about the spitting alpacas, and of course copied and pasted from google. I really cringe from within when she starts behaving knowledgeable it’s almost funny. Like Sophie. That’s not you. It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.