Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she even bother doing those Q@A things? ‘I’m getting sooooooo many questions, so ask away guys’ and then she literally only answers four!? And you can tell they’re the four questions which she wanted to answer anyway. Oh not to mention the standard ‘this isn’t a question but’ question.. She can’t ever leave that one out can she? 🙄
She probably asked herself the questions she wanted to answer.

i seen a video on FB that another creator made on how they sent themselves questions using the q&A box

Reactions: 13
Yep that's exactly right, you have a better memory than me - I've been struggling for ages trying to remember who TTL was and I consider myself a 'heritage member' (although the fact I'm still labelled Member because I don't comment much hinders me!) 😅😂
PLOT TWIST: Shady’s husband wrote People Like Her, and his account was just for novel research 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
My friend went to a farm today, she enjoyed the alpacas then came home.... novel eh....she didn't buy any, this is what normal people do hinch and she has cash money too 🤣 ATV

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Right am I reading too much into this, or has anyone else noticed that the ‘bad news’ is next to Ronnie, and the ‘good news’ is next to the beached whale and lonnie

C34459D5-6204-4EE5-B8F8-2FEB0DFA42C5.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
That last post....the bad news..and a photo of Ronnie...The good news...picture of Hen and Len...duck you Soph you absolute cretin!!

Seriously she's a horrible excuse of a mother , my heart bleeds purple piss for you that some folk (most folk) don't like you! Wisen up and realise how bleeping lucky you are! Stop posting photos of the children for sympathy and actually step up and be a mother to them!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I do enjoy fannys moments of 🍵, I think everyone does. It's the believable terms of the tea being told that's enjoyable.. And you can tell none of it is bollocks.

But randomers however, I agree with the stranger danger, they just wanting their 5 minutes, I think more and more people are realising to ignore them all instead of flooding the thread with nonsense replies.
I love Fannys tea 🍵 ❤

Reactions: 20
Right am I reading too much into this, or has anyone else noticed that the ‘bad news’ is next to Ronnie, and the ‘good news’ is next to the beached whale and lonnie

View attachment 1005959
Definitely leaning into the 'stomach dropping' news by posting it in this layout, grinds my gears she uses her kids for content!

Reactions: 11
Yes sorry that’s what I meant, thinking her neighbours could/would sign NDAs is totally stretching imaginations!
It's literally speculation. It's a gossip forum. It's not that deep 😂😂
But there's a reason her neighbours haven't said anything, her neighbours are the ones who shared her lockdown party. They'd definitely sell a story.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's literally speculation. It's a gossip forum. It's not that deep 😂😂
But there's a reason her neighbours haven't said anything, her neighbours are the ones who shared her lockdown party. They'd definitely sell a story.
Wasn't Fiddle from the old East end, maybe she's got contacts🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.