Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teeny Turbans has a decent following. Brave of her to speak out.

But also why send things to people knowing full well what they will do!
Thing is when influencers ask for items its on the agreement of tags in posts etc. Sounds like she's just using her name to get free stuff and not doing her bit. She'll soon be a nobody again.

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t Shades husband a writer? Crime or horror or something. Maybe by saying that, plus he said he worked in a funeral directors, hincherella knew who he was straight away?
My memory is sketchy these days due to the old stroke but I’m sure that was it
Yep that's exactly right, you have a better memory than me - I've been struggling for ages trying to remember who TTL was and I consider myself a 'heritage member' (although the fact I'm still labelled Member because I don't comment much hinders me!) 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First of all, din dins? bleeping din dins? Who speaks to a 31 year old woman like that? He’s so patronising and creepy. I know he’s 10 years older than her but she’s still a grown woman ffs!
Secondly, if they’re both out in the shed in the dark feeding the alpacas where are their actual children? I’m assuming they’re back at Castle Greyskull with Freda because they don’t have bedrooms in the new place yet. Could build a whole new bleeping building and enclosure for the alpacas but couldn’t move your kids bed and cot from one house to the other 🙄

Reactions: 20
Right. If it turns out Shady Essex never emailed Nigel at ASA, I’m done. 😂

But seriously, anon forum, we can’t really know or trust too much. It has been interesting scrolling through old posts, though. Hindsight and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
They won’t have signed them. There’s misunderstanding on this thread re what an NDA is.
Yes sorry that’s what I meant, thinking her neighbours could/would sign NDAs is totally stretching imaginations!

Reactions: 4
I came away for a few days. Purely because I was so fuckinh bored waiting for the alpacas 😂😂

why does she always do that a stupid excited laugh. So irritating

Reactions: 8
I think 2022 is going to be the downfall of her.She can only take “tend farm “ so far and then what. When she “moves in” properly I would love for her old neighbours to sell their stories to the press and hear their side of the story,it would completely blow her out the water xxx
I think she’s definitely bitten off more than she can chew now, I’m not being horrible and I don’t wish anything bad but her parents aren’t going to be around forever. What’s she gonna do then with two kids, a dog, “farm”and the gram? And Let’s face it sleezyjim doesn’t want to work.
Like it’s obvious she spends a lot of time panning out her lies. Which she’s not even good at when ye think of it…

• Heart
These hinchers need to take off their tit stained glasses and realise that she’s been lying to them.

feeding the alpacas dinner with NO kids in sight and then going back to Greg skull for bedtime?
And presumably leaving the Mud Pit Manshunnn empty with alpacas outside?
NONE of it makes sense.

so is Jamie at grey skull with the boys and henners and she is at the Mud Pit manshun or fiddle and weepy have moved into grey skull and they have the boys.

She just needs to get her story straight for once and be honest about where they’re living.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thing is when influencers ask for items its on the agreement of tags in posts etc. Sounds like she's just using her name to get free stuff and not doing her bit. She'll soon be a nobody again.
We can hope she will soon be a nobody again , welcome to this bunch of "nasty trolls" . Please read the wiki and have your eyes truly opened to how many lies Hinch tells.

Hopefully things change for influencer's and they have to start tagging / #ad everything they post!

Reactions: 13
Why does she even bother doing those Q@A things? ‘I’m getting sooooooo many questions, so ask away guys’ and then she literally only answers four!? And you can tell they’re the four questions which she wanted to answer anyway. Oh not to mention the standard ‘this isn’t a question but’ question.. She can’t ever leave that one out can she? 🙄
She wouldn't have answered the real questions anyway such as 'why are you a bleep?' She would have had a prepared set of answers and just pretended she got those questions. Likely all the stuff she gets from here!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn’t Shades husband a writer? Crime or horror or something. Maybe by saying that, plus he said he worked in a funeral directors, hincherella knew who he was straight away?
My memory is sketchy these days due to the old stroke but I’m sure that was it
I think he's niche was satire.He wrote scripts for Whodunnit murder games,sorry can't think of the proper name.He definitely said he worked as a funeral director and spoke lovingly about preparing his "clients".Absolutely no disrespect intended.

• Wow
All that money.
All that platform.
All that presence SHE HAD.
All that good she COULD have done.
Everything she has.
Healthy children.

And yet all she does is post whingy ego stroking quotes.

The guilt must eat her away internally all this deception and greed to become a literal millionaire for nothing.

Sleep tight sophie and sweet dreams about the hard fall down and the people waiting at the bottom that you stepped on on the way up ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.