Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously what could you possibly be doing that was so scandalous you need all your neighbours to sign NDAs 😂
They won’t have signed them. There’s misunderstanding on this thread re what an NDA is.

Reactions: 8
So she's been an insta cleaner which was very successful but wasn't going to last forever, so had lovely Ronnie and wanted to become an insta mummy that didn't work as she planned, for reasons, so she's now rebranding to insta farmer.

Let's hope the Nelson Maldona House Massive perform for her!

Reactions: 15
26 pages into a new thread since this arvo'! 😲

Just watched Hinch & Inch's daily tit Show now exclusively from Fuckwit Farm (despite NOT having moved in?), temp bedroom and only "one completed half arsed boot room) - who the duck are they fooling? 🤣

Jimbobnoknob has finally prized himself off the loo after 72 hours of tend shitting!

They admit to using "Eaaazygrass" (gifted?) and Ron/Len/Hen have vanished in favour of her latest Alpaca craze which the stupid bint is now an experienced "expert" of given her selected Q&A (important ones most likely blocked).

Absolute madness - what a pair of pricks! What more can we say...

You guyyyssch are the best though 🤗 everyday I get the best laughs and @Pollyanna263 thank you for your endless hilarious re-caps - you've literally been working overtime! 😄😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did she send it or did they ask for it free in return for a tag?
I mean if an influencer asks for free stuff in return for advertising then backtracks on that it's just crappy.
However I've no sympathy for small businesses who just send stuff out hoping for free advertisement. If they haven't asked for it or shown any interest then why send it in the first place? They take the risk of sending it out knowing it may or may not get shown or tagged. Write it off and move on. Oh, and stop sending influencers free tit!
She messaged asking for stuff on more than 1 occasion.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Lonnie looks v cute. I know most on here prefer Ron but Lon looks v sweet in new story. Pic prob Nov'21🤣 He looks older and 'sturdier' in pic.

Reactions: 7
Does this women ever proof read ffs!
YOUR loved ones sopha, not you’re loved ones 🙄
Best authhhoouuurr
Ahh fankk yahooouuu
C5391E6B-11F3-40B3-9842-C130CD24A987.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So with the tend grass that's apparently animal friendly and okay on alpacahasfutzwithtwotoes (okay, I will try and get on board with this idea though it seems completely nuts to have tend grass for any animals), did we ever see it get put down? Are we supposed to believe that was all done in the last couple of weeks too? Honestly baffled how people believe she hasn't been there that long.
Pull the other one.

Reactions: 14
So with the tend grass that's apparently animal friendly and okay on alpacahasfutzwithtwotoes (okay, I will try and get on board with this idea though it seems completely nuts to have tend grass for any animals), did we ever see it get put down? Are we supposed to believe that was all done in the last couple of weeks too? Honestly baffled how people believe she hasn't been there that long.
Pull the other one.
Easigrass would know but will never tell🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You really can't say or question anything on the Hinch groups can you?! Loads of perfectly polite comments removed earlier questioning the alpacas and the timeline now more comments about the fish and the "she had to move because of security" issues being completely picked apart 😂 and the Hinchers are jumping straight on the defence! On MHMMDI

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg have you see this small business outing Mrs Hinch for not tagging her after asking for her products. Her story is quite long but worth a watch looks like she’s sent stuff to SS and referring to her as well but neither of them are following or tagged her.
This amazes me. I thought especially SS were supportive of small businesses. Shocking. I realise these small businesses give free stuff to 'influencers' in the hope of floods of orders (as we've seen SH and SS brag about) but to give no recognition at all, not even a thank you. If you can't thank someone for a gift (freebie) then don't accept it. Course they didn't refuse the flooring, sofas, garage refurb, posh garage floor, kitchen work etc etc. Not small enough maybe ??

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.