Mrs Hinch #497 Only fools and alpacas feat. Del Boyoioi, Dave and Grandad / Raymond you pronker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still cant believe she has actually really bought alpacas. Normal people get rabbits, the odd chicken or two....but 3 Alpacas!
Soapy you really are just a cretin, those 2 human kids of yours need a mum that doesn't live her life on socials, one who would actually just watch her kid take his first steps instead of making them do again for an audience.
I don't have any sympathy for you sofa cos once you decided you're in it for the money then everything that happens after that is on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's literally speculation. It's a gossip forum. It's not that deep 😂😂
But there's a reason her neighbours haven't said anything, her neighbours are the ones who shared her lockdown party. They'd definitely sell a story.
They have sold a story about the lockdown bbq, not sure what else you want them to say that would be of interest? The fact that they have bought cars they haven’t explicitly shown. Maybe I watch my neighbours less than some people but I would have nothing interesting to say about any of them!

Reactions: 7
I am defo no farmer, so quick question for anyone who is or has any kind of experience with such animals. What happens when that paddock is all churned up or all the grass is eaten (stupid question or can that happen??). Do they not need a number of fields to be rotated around, so when they have finished in one, is can recover/grow back? Surely their stable and that one (small in the scheme of fields) paddock can’t be enough for the rest of their life?
I'm sure this has been answered already. But yes absolutely, that paddock will only last a week at the most. She would need at least another 2 so she can rotate them. I have 2 small paddocks for the summer (bigger than hinches) for my pet lambs I end up with every year (usually around 6) They get a week / 10 days from it and then they get moved for another week. They go back and forwards for a couple of months before their big enough to join the ewes.

I've been out this afternoon moving gates in the sheep maternity. I'm 35 weeks pregnant so not allowed to lamb any ewes at the minute 😭 watching from afar and helping where I can lol

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow. Did this woman actually just put her 'problem child' next ti the negative quote and the golden child and fur baby next to the positive. Wow. So low.

• Sad
  • Wow
Right am I reading too much into this, or has anyone else noticed that the ‘bad news’ is next to Ronnie, and the ‘good news’ is next to the beached whale and lonnie

View attachment 1005959
You're not 🙄 she's done it before putting some negative quote by Ronnie and something uplifting by Lonnie 🤷🏼‍♀️ nasty biach 🤦🏼‍♀️
She's been reading tattle and twitter and gotta get a dig in 🥴🥴🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They have sold a story about the lockdown bbq, not sure what else you want them to say that would be of interest? The fact that they have bought cars they haven’t explicitly shown. Maybe I watch my neighbours less than some people but I would have nothing interesting to say about any of them!
Like I said... It's a gossip forum. Imagination gets stretched here, it's funny, nothing is that deep on here. I don't give a toss if her neighbours sell a story or they don't, but it would be nice for something scandalous to be said about a bleep like her. Are you hinch and you're getting nervous of the possibility or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think the worst they could say is she blocked the road with endless deliveries,her ebayers and it was like living next door to the Clampitts 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Of course old photos! As they at greyskull, what isit with her and these quotes don't like what people say don't read here hun 🙄🙄
She's probably been inundated with messages about the small business that outted her. And that's her response

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve just had to edit the Wiki guyz (just noticed guyz autocorrects to futz on my phone 🤣) because it stated New Years Day 2021 (should be 2022) Farmhouse move. Need to keep the correct timeline. Unless… 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right am I reading too much into this, or has anyone else noticed that the ‘bad news’ is next to Ronnie, and the ‘good news’ is next to the beached whale and lonnie

View attachment 1005959
I didn't think anything of that I won't lie, she always puts Ronnie at the top and lennie at the bottom.. And I guess in order of good and bad you always start with the good? Wouldn't put it past her tho x

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.