Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hate those staged photos with Stacey Solomon. So fake, you can tell their friendship is a business arrangement, they don’t seem to support each other, just the occasional let’s stage a photo pose. The latest photo makes me cringe, Hinch looking down adoringly at SS and the baby as if she’s the baby’s father 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Am I going mad?
Why does the gate and fencing look so old and weathered when yesterday it looked brand spanking new? Have I missed something!
In one photo it’s in the sun and the other one the shade and possibly damp from the frost.

Reactions: 5
Someone has made an interesting point on 1 of those Twitter posts. Alpacas see small people as a threat and will kick out. Well, that’ll go down well won’t it 🤦‍♀️ This is what happens when you do NO research and just rush ahead with no thought to your family or the animals. I can foresee a nasty accident (obviously I hope not but it’s coming)
I agree, we did an alpaca walk a few years ago, they are surprisingly strong animals, and wilful, she will not be able to control them like she does Henry. She is in for a massive shock when they arrive, start chewing on all her decorative hay feeders and :poop: everywhere.

Reactions: 21
Heres a thought theres a place up north near newcastle i think called caudwell which does fast tracked funded autism assessments. So you get diagnosis within 6 months of applying to them (nhs in essex is often years of waiting) ..... my friend went up there early december for assessment and got diagnosed last week via zoom.

When they were in "durham for xmas" could they have been at caudwell?
Unfortunately the NHS don’t recognise private assessments as a diagnosis for autism and ADHD. But at least they would provide her with ways she can help her son until she is able to obtain a formal diagnosis. In the meantime she needs to constantly badger her local authority don’t just sit back and hope it will all go away

Reactions: 5
I did think her post would be about Ronnie having a diagnosis. But why would that make her stomach drop? Why would a diagnoses make her feel so bad? Like others have compared her wording to how they felt when loved ones got really sick or when people have died. I have 3 kids and I can't say that a diagnosis (unless a serious health one) would make me feel how she's made out?
As a mum who's has a child going through the process now, I can confirm from my own point of view a diagnosis is a relief. It's the start of a new life for the child, the help is in place to make their life easier and for people to understand them. The hardest part is the time before diagnosis when your fighting their corner and being ignored because no diagnosis is in place. So not a stomach drop feeling for me. But hinch is an odd one so maybe it is for her 🙄.
Also, the reason I came to this thread (as I'm not normally over here), is to say I have some die hard hinch "friends" 🤮 (I use the term friends loosely, they are actually school mums I have to spend time with for the sake of my own kids). They have been mugs who have bought every scrap of tit she's sold last year and turned their house into a mini castle greyskull during lockdown. They don't have the money to keep up really, but do for their queen 🤢. How mightily fucked off they all are now she's bought the tend farm and not a single shade of grey in sight. So they now either have to redecorate the same as the new farm, greens, sages, blacks, whites and wood from what we've seen, or go against their leader for duping them all this time....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really hate those staged photos with Stacey Solomon. So fake, you can tell their friendship is a business arrangement, they don’t seem to support each other, just the occasional let’s stage a photo pose. The latest photo makes me cringe, Hinch looking down adoringly at SS and the baby as if she’s the baby’s father 🤣
It's obvious it's fake by the way it doesn't involve Jamie and Joe. Jamie has been desperate for the celebrity life for years, quiz shows, that football thing, he would be all over a tend celeb friendship with Joe.. if only he was allowed to.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her sheeple are mad. Swan on insta just posted this ridiculous utility room. Folk are tagging her in it 🤡
I wonder how many times these people tag her in posts and stories & send her messages before they realise she doesn’t care

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unfortunately the NHS don’t recognise private assessments as a diagnosis for autism and ADHD. But at least they would provide her with ways she can help her son until she is able to obtain a formal diagnosis. In the meantime she needs to constantly badger her local authority don’t just sit back and hope it will all go away
He could well be diagnosed on the nhs already. I'm sure there will be several cryptic posts about it

Reactions: 4
And the thing is, if there actually was a leak or something went tits up like that, show it and do some funny stories showing the chaos etc. Even that's more relatable and shows that things go wrong even for princess Hinch. But she can't, because it's a load of made up bollocks that happened months ago so she could put new flooring down.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How has this fence aged and weathered so much I’m actually shocked by the state of it

Yesterday vs Today
Allegedly 🙄
Because yesterday was a pre record from September and today's is another ore record probably Christmas eve 😉🤭 hope that helps

And the thing is, if there actually was leak or something goes tits up like that, show it and do some funny stories showing the chaos etc. Even that's more relatable and shows things go wrong even for princess Hinch. But she can't, because it's a load of made up bollocks that happened months ago so she could put new flooring down.
Exactly already sowed the seed when she dud the house tour and said I don't know how I'm going to keep these carpets clean 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As a mum who's has a child going through the process now, I can confirm from my own point of view a diagnosis is a relief. It's the start of a new life for the child, the help is in place to make their life easier and for people to understand them. The hardest part is the time before diagnosis when your fighting their corner and being ignored because no diagnosis is in place. So not a stomach drop feeling for me. But hinch is an odd one so maybe it is for her 🙄.
Also, the reason I came to this thread (as I'm not normally over here), is to say I have some die hard hinch "friends" 🤮 (I use the term friends loosely, they are actually school mums I have to spend time with for the sake of my own kids). They have been mugs who have bought every scrap of tit she's sold last year and turned their house into a mini castle greyskull during lockdown. They don't have the money to keep up really, but do for their queen 🤢. How mightily fucked off they all are now she's bought the tend farm and not a single shade of grey in sight. So they now either have to redecorate the same as the new farm, greens, sages, blacks, whites and wood from what we've seen, or go against their leader for duping them all this time....

I felt the drop stomach especially with my eldest child. Tbf.
But I never had to fight for diagnosis and was never ignored though.
Diagnosed as toddlers on the nhs.
I worried for their future. Life is good now though.
Just felt very...quick & he was still so little.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And the thing is, if there actually was leak or something goes tits up like that, show it and do some funny stories showing the chaos etc. Even that's more relatable and shows things go wrong even for princess Hinch. But she can't, because it's a load of made up bollocks that happened months ago so she could put new flooring down.
Exactly! The way she by-passes it like it was just the norm to have a leak just chilling there
‘ooo there’s the leak guyysss’
Carry’s on filming
Oh sod off LUV!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Post last night about stomach dropping…to most would indicate something very tragic happening, like a death, illness etc,

Then today nothings happened and she’s laughing over Henry’s tend muddy bum!
Hun 1: *checks into nearest hospital on Facebook*

Hun 2: Omg hun r u ok hun

Hun 1: yeah hun pm me hun

^^^ Sopha is the epitome of that

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hun 1: *checks into nearest hospital on Facebook*

Hun 2: Omg hun r u ok hun

Hun 1: yeah hun pm me hun

^^^ Sopha is the epitome of that
The insta version lol

I think the thing for me is ....its okay for hinch to feel this way about Ronnie's diagnosis. The worrying part is her Instagram is public.
There's no consent on Ronnie's behalf.
That's the thing that I find difficult with ALL social media "celebrities".
Not a single child even the 15 year olds can give informed consent.
Their lives. Their parents thoughts feelings about them just OUT there for everyone.
Makes me uncomfortable
There's a dad who shares such personal details about his daughters diabetes. Her diabetes being the content. Seems so unfair.....

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think this depends on area, because they do where I am. Lots of families here choose to go private, particularly with adhd diagnosis and then transfer to GP and get treatment (medication) that way.

Reactions: 8
The insta version lol

I think the thing for me is ....its okay for hinch to feel this way about Ronnie's diagnosis. The worrying part is her Instagram is public.
There's no consent on Ronnie's behalf.
That's the thing that I find difficult with ALL social media "celebrities".
Not a single child even the 15 year olds can give informed consent.
Their lives. Their parents thoughts feelings about them just OUT there for everyone.
Makes me uncomfortable
There's a dad who shares such personal details about his daughters diabetes. Her diabetes being the content. Seems so unfair.....
Wait what?? Is this the same dad who's twins were formally his content until they were no longer small cute and instagrammable?' is he still trying to flog his life?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.