Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the media really needs to do a big expose on influencer culture - buying followers (sure they could find out how many all the big accounts have bought), pre records, agencies, all the lies, the lot. Following MOD, Elle Darby and Molly Mae there would definitely be a big audience for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I can’t wait until the summer with the smell from the alpaca tit. Flies,flies and more flies! Does she realise how much they stink ! She’ll be cleaning that stable out every day.
I imagine the man-made lakes and the neighbouring horses will also help the fly-breeding. Still, at least she’ll get the mosquito experience without having to travel abroad. 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone in the media really needs to do a big expose on influencer culture - buying followers, pre records, agencies, all the lies, the lot. Following MOD, Elle Darby and Molly Mae there would definitely be a big audience for it.
Also this whole ad/collab thing needs explaining to a large proportion of the internet.
People just don’t seem to understand these are the modern day salesperson, you’re just a number 💰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m new to the mrs hinch thread , years ago I felt their was something off ,but lately I feel she’s the biggest piss taker ever , I’m a single mum of 4 work 2 jobs to keep my head above water , still paying off my Xmas credit cards , he constant constant bragging is really crappy , I luv seeing people doing well and just because I’m not made of money doesn’t mean I don’t like seeing people doing well ,but I feel as thou she is rubbing every single thing in peoples faces it’s poor taste when there’s some poor buggers dont know how there gonna get through January, makes me want to shove her boot horn up her ass , how jelous she is of Stacy who I find natural, and naturally has a eye for home decor unlike hinch whose house has zero personality, how does she look after the kids and do all this tit , by 5pm I’m absolutely hanging I serve the kids tea and nod off on sofa, does she have help she doesn’t show ?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yes I agree. I watched Fake Famous and it really opened my eyes to all these influencers.

Someone in the media really needs to do a big expose on influencer culture - buying followers (sure they could find out how many all the big accounts have bought), pre records, agencies, all the lies, the lot. Following MOD, Elle Darby and Molly Mae there would definitely be a big audience for it.

Reactions: 9
Wish this MP would use Hinch as an example.
Really tempted to find him on twitter, and tell him to look out for her, someone only has to look for 2 mins to see how many, hundreds a day at mo, although she might stop buying them now she’s read here and in a panic that we are reporting them every day

Reactions: 9
Was just thinking about how there's so much pressure on every single insta hun to get something new.
New baby, new house, new pet, new business, new clothes, new toys, new garden features , new decor.
Consumer promoting world.
It's not sustainable.

What happens if they just plateaued and enjoyed life as it was?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m new to the mrs hinch thread , years ago I felt their was something off ,but lately I feel she’s the biggest piss taker ever , I’m a single mum of 4 work 2 jobs to keep my head above water , still paying off my Xmas credit cards , he constant constant bragging is really crappy , I luv seeing people doing well and just because I’m not made of money doesn’t mean I don’t like seeing people doing well ,but I feel as thou she is rubbing every single thing in peoples faces it’s poor taste when there’s some poor buggers dont know how there gonna get through January, makes me want to shove her boot horn up her ass , how jelous she is of Stacy who I find natural, and naturally has a eye for home decor unlike hinch whose house has zero personality, how does she look after the kids and do all this tit , by 5pm I’m absolutely hanging I serve the kids tea and nod off on sofa, does she have help she doesn’t show ?
Welcome, she has an enormous amount of help she doesn't show. Alongside her stay at home husband, she has her mother, her sister and her neice constantly with her! Plus a cleaner we suspect 🤔

Reactions: 14
I’m still thinking about her “stomach dropped” quote from last night. I’ve tried to Google different parts of it to see if she’s plagiarised someone but I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s an absolute mish mash of cliches which is why it essentially makes no sense.
If you Google “turn you life upside down” quotes you find she’s clutching at the “see life differently” aspect. She’s sort of merging and splicing quotes there. She’s then added in “stomach drop” in a way I’ve seen teenagers write before - they often will write about how the character “drops” to the ground and I ban it because it’s too cliche and empty. They say they are wanting this effect of drama. I think she interprets “stomach drop” the same as “life upside down”. A muddled metaphor.
I stand by what I said last night. What she thinks she’s saying is essentially:
“I had two kids close together in age and turned my life upside down. It made me have to change my life and the way I view life. Now things that used to bother me (eg trolls) don’t get to me anymore because all that matters to me is my family. So everyone else ignore the trolls in your life and enjoy your life.”
She’s just so absolutely inarticulate - clearly only reads clunky online quotes - that she’s made it sound like someone is dying.
Anyway. I hope I’ve been semi articulate 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Really tempted to find him on twitter, and tell him to look out for her, someone only has to look for 2 mins to see how many, hundreds a day at mo, although she might stop buying them now she’s read here and in a panic that we are reporting them every day
He’s my best friend’s local MP and she says he’s really really lovely

Reactions: 10
She’s just talking out of her arse now. Making it up as she goes along.
It’s -3 here this morning and I’m further south than her. The mud is frozen solid so for once I didn’t have to hose off my dogs after their walk; just as well as the outside tap is frozen 😖
Poor fat Hen isn’t going to get walks at all now is he? They reckon that garden (notafarm!) is enough ☹
Ooooooh do you think that’s why someone called us “fat hens”?? They misread what we wrote here? 🤣
Who called us fat hens? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah I think the stomach drop is fine. I really do and I have empathy and can relate entirely.
I also think it's extremely ableist to see autism as less of a struggle than other disabilities.
Autism isn't all rainbow jigsaw pieces and sensory rooms. It's a disability and it can be very difficult to get your head around at times.

BUT

Should I know that information about how she feels about it all ? Or about Ronnie? I could be anyone.

It's wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Fat ugly things….. Not hens though!

Blessed be xxx

View attachment 997320
I was wondering if it did come from there and I thought I’d missed something 😂

Blessed be Polly, woo ooo ooo 🤣❤

You’re all just jealous. Everyone knows Hinch Farm has its own special climate. The sun starts shining and the clouds part for Princess Sophie when she gets up out of bed.
She hasn’t got what I’ve got though…. 5 lucky ducks, ahhaa

Absolutely! They are already settled into the house with a garden full of farm animals. It's bullshit that atleast one of them stays at that house every night. And it's bullshit that they did the garden before any kind of work in the house. Is it just me or anyone with kids sort out and settle the kids rooms first?!
Exactly how can you live between two houses when you have a ‘tend farm to run??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm only here because she fascinates me.

I love tit like CSI, Making a Murderer, Criminal Minds etc and the psychology behind why people behave the way they do.

I'm in no way insinuating that she's got bodies buried under Greyskull's patio BTW, but I imagine she's a psychologists dream.

And you lot are funny!
I’m the same, give me all the crime 😂
Her lies amuse me and the fact that ppl can’t see her true colours.
But we are all just jealous trolls 😂 she doesn’t know the meaning of the word. I get “trolled” everyday and lots of working ppl do. I’ve been punched at, spat at, I’ve been nipped under my arms(the most painful thing and I had to just sit there and wait for her to let go) water thrown over me, called a lot of names. That’s how I earn my money and I just get on with it.
🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.