Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 Yess!!
Tattle ideas for a Sopha Hinch "Playlist" ...
I WANT IT NOWWW - Veruca Salt
LOOK AT MEEE - Geri Halliwell
MATERIAL GIRL - Madonna
I'M SO BEAUTIFUL - Divine
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? - Spice Girls
I'M TOO SEXY - Right Said Fred
MY PREROGATIVE - Britney Spears
LIAR - Queen
TELL ME LIES - Fleetwood Mac
MIRRORS - Justin Timberlake.....

No doubt you guyyysch can think of more! 😁🎶
Sat at work (real job, not ‘tend) and heard this on the radio and thought of this thread…. TLC Unpretty

Reactions: 9
If I remember rightly she went off last Tuesday so I think Tuesday is the new Thursday at tend farm

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear Sophie,

Wowza calm down on the bot buying, or you won’t be able to afford more hay.
This mornings becoming a record.
I have kindly taken the time to report them all.

All the best.

(guyssss I do have a life but for personal reasons I can hardly move recently, I won’t go into detail as I know it annoys people on here, plus I’d love to hear her ohhhhh jaymeeeee they are reporting all the bots)
I get it… Father James has whacked the credit card out after last nights sorrow story… x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be fair if I had her money I'd be ripping up carpets and replacing everything. To say it's not relatable and her huns will be getting I to debt so what? They should activate their two braincells and realise she is rinsing them. I have no sympathy whatsoever for the morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don’t get it either. She’s got teams of apparent experts working for her, and this is what she’s doing? I know she was phoning it in at the end of last year, coz she knew she had the farm coming. But it’s not any better now. If anything, I think she’s worse??!
I think she's been dumped by most of the big accounts that she 'worked' for. Maybe Gleam are backing off as well, hence deleting all her social media presence.
Unfortunately the little hairdresser, with her cute cloffs in an average 3 bed new build is no longer relevant.
The new farm house is a dated 60's style property. Normal people would try to do as much as they could themselves and get professionals in for the tricky jobs. Sophie is too busy pissing around outside to realise that it's costing 1,000's per day for tradesmen to do simple jobs that they could easily have done themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dear Sophie,

Wowza calm down on the bot buying, or you won’t be able to afford more hay.
This mornings becoming a record.
I have kindly taken the time to report them all.

All the best.

(guyssss I do have a life but for personal reasons I can hardly move recently, I won’t go into detail as I know it annoys people on here, plus I’d love to hear her ohhhhh jaymeeeee they are reporting all the bots)
She can't call us trolls for bot reporting either as then that exposes her lying about how many followers she has 😃

Reactions: 15
I live in essex and everyone I know needing diagnosis have taken years and im talking non verbal etc.
Just a theory though
Same, kids have been forced into mainstream school and then finally been moved a year or two later.
I don’t think her post was linked to Ronnie though - a diagnosis would make her 🤑🤑🥺

Reactions: 7
She can't call us trolls for bot reporting either as then that exposes her lying about how many followers she has 😃
I just wish a newspaper would pick up on all this, and expose them, & use Hunch as an example.

Right Hunch you carry on with your tit - I’m getting a new job at the daily Mail haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How has this fence aged and weathered so much I’m actually shocked by the state of it

Yesterday vs Today
Allegedly 🙄
I couldn't figure out why the enclosure was shoved right up next to the shed, so that the alpacas would be in spitting distance. That pic has made the penny drop.........it's so she can walk all the way round onto path, then into the enclosure with the fake grass, isn't it. That way you won't get all muddy constantly! Obviously didn't think about the amount of crap there will be on the floor though!

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion
is anyone real or is it just bots? Remember the days when you used to name cloffs

Reactions: 34
To be fair if I had her money I'd be ripping up carpets and replacing everything. To say it's not relatable and her huns will be getting I to debt so what? They should activate their two braincells and realise she is rinsing them. I have no sympathy whatsoever for the morons.
Oh I'd be ripping it all out and doing what I wanted too, I don't blame her, I don't think anyone's bothered about that, and her sheep are all sooo nasty and extremely fik so I actually do hope they have melt downs in their grey crushed velvet houses wondering how they're gonna change styles completely to fit in with their idol- instead of being their own person.
I don't however appreciate her lying and sneaky ways. Just say you're pulling up all the carpet and ripping the kitchen and bathrooms apert instead of saying there's a leak or "this bathroom needs soooooooo much work" when actually it's absolutely fine, it's just not her taste

She's a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.