Mrs Hinch #493 An Alpaca is for life, not just for content!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately the NHS don’t recognise private assessments as a diagnosis for autism and ADHD. But at least they would provide her with ways she can help her son until she is able to obtain a formal diagnosis. In the meantime she needs to constantly badger her local authority don’t just sit back and hope it will all go away
Sorry to butt in but this varies by area.

Lots of parents are tired in particular here of the adhd wait. They go private and titrate with medicine then the care is transferred over, it’s called shared care. I also did this with my son.

If anyone goes this route speak to your gp first and ask if they will do this. With adhd if you go the medicine route the titration has to be done with them as a gp will only prescribe it once you’ve settled on a dose (that’s how it is here for adult and child private to shared care)

Here all the gps do this as they are quite happy for people to take the assessment and diagnosis away from the nhs as the waiting lists are like 2 years long.

Reactions: 8
I think the alpacas are already there, if u look at yesterday's water trough post, u can see the chicken strips tail wagging while looking at the alpaca hut, he's definitely looking at something.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think there has been a lot of red flags pointing towards autism.
It doesn’t help that she kept him at home for the first years of his life, never interacted with anyone, was a control freak and didn’t let him play to express himself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she insinuating that Ronnie has Autism? Just because of his delayed speech?
There's multiple ways he has displayed autistic traits. This is even whilst Hinch has tried to hide it before now using the subtle insinuations for content ofc.

Reactions: 6
There's multiple ways he has displayed autistic traits. This is even whilst Hinch has tried to hide it before now using the subtle insinuations for content ofc.
Yes she’s blatantly lied saying he can talk many times , when clearly he can’t🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion (Am I too late?): 'Prepare for the Alpacalypse - Where there's a wool there's a hay...'

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Todays silence could be building up to the Maldon 3 being revealed later ? Baton down the hatches nusty trolls , crunky snacks at the ready…….

Reactions: 14
She said they arriving today! Will there b3 a 7pm grid post and stories?? I hope so tattle will go wild and I'm so here for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry to butt in but this varies by area.

Lots of parents are tired in particular here of the adhd wait. They go private and titrate with medicine then the care is transferred over, it’s called shared care. I also did this with my son.

If anyone goes this route speak to your gp first and ask if they will do this. With adhd if you go the medicine route the titration has to be done with them as a gp will only prescribe it once you’ve settled on a dose (that’s how it is here for adult and child private to shared care)

Here all the gps do this as they are quite happy for people to take the assessment and diagnosis away from the nhs as the waiting lists are like 2 years long.
Perhaps I should have said ‘NHS in the area that I live in will not recognise a private assessment as a diagnosis’

Reactions: 3
Do we know that they're going to be adult alpacas, or are they going to be baby ones?
God help us if she states they're 'rescue' alpacas... we know what trouble that gets people into :ROFLMAO:

can we fill 3 more posts so I can can do the new thread as I’m ready for once 🤣
flat,800x800,070,f.u3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.