Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baffles me how she seems to have such a nice natural relationship with her neice yet has only just learned how to talk to her own kid!

Reactions: 42
Not sure how old cling on is but my 12 year old would be absolutely raging if I filmed her in her pj's and posted it online to 4million shoppers/bots. Getting a nice photo on Christmas morning was hard enough.

Surely Mamfa won't be happy about that?

Reactions: 56
I feel attacked! I have this hat 😂 its fab for when I'm out dogging (peter Kay fans... If you nose ya nose) I have it it grey and black too 😂
She acts like it’s a new product. I’ve had mine for at least 2 years. I also use mine for ‘dogging’. Much easier to scoop poop in the dark when you can actually see what you’re doing. Not that Sofa would know as she never walks Henry in the dark

Reactions: 16
They are vile and desperate.

Her content since the house reveal reminds me of my fridge about a week after Christmas. All the good meals are gone. There’s just random weird stuff leftover that doesn’t go together, is well past its best-by date, and you’re just absolutely sick of the sight of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Why does she act so dramatic and hysterical like it’s unusual that a toddler would like Christmas songs the toddler of the house gives us a few lines of jingle bells every morning 😂😂😂😂

Also I’m calling it now all these uncomfortable angles and videos with her hiding her stomach or chin and purely for the trolls she is gearing up for one of her fat shaming tend troll messages to make herself feel better when she gets messages of admiration but nobody on here has ever called her fat!!

Reactions: 32
She acts like it’s a new product. I’ve had mine for at least 2 years. I also use mine for ‘dogging’. Much easier to scoop poop in the dark when you can actually see what you’re doing. Not that Sofa would know as she never walks Henry in the dark
Never walks Henry at all you mean?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Check Jamie trying to get daaaann with the kids!! What a freak, that's so inappropriate. He's a middle aged man for God sake and talking like that in front of cling on. He makes my skin absolutely crawl.

Reactions: 50
She literally follows anybody that tags her. This account hasn't tagged her in anything but this.
She has recently been following anyone even tiny accounts or accounts that tag her just so their business gets noticed and aren’t even a fan 😂

Reactions: 11
I’m pretty sure she was wearing that orange jumper when the cling on came round for November 5th. I only know tbjs because I was looking back through old threads earlier. Seems quite coincidental that she has it on again and Ronnie singing Xmas songs.

eta - the evidence

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 61
The many faces of hinch
This new collection is entitled ‘Digust’

ETA the title of the collection is actually a descriptive of the look she has on her face at Jim Exotic in reaction to his comments and her action of a two finger gesture that immediately follows.
It is not how we feel about her looks! before a sheep gets their kickers in a twist. 👍🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Meanwhile at Faux Farm, Veruca Gave Roy a blow dry while Father James received a blow from the glory hole:
View attachment 991893
I thought she had fish nets on for a mo.
Is the glory hole wall thin enough?Omg the thought of him pretending not to know who it is 🙆‍♀️😱
An elderly relative of mine insists on calling her junk cupboard the glory hole-i don't have the heart to tell her when she tells someone to stick it in said hole😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m pretty sure she was wearing that orange jumper when the cling on came round for November 5th. I only know tbjs because I was looking back through old threads earlier. Seems quite coincidental that she has it on again and Ronnie singing Xmas songs.

eta - the evidence
Oh my you are GOOOOOOOD

Reactions: 18

eta - the evidence
Isn’t that Ronnie arm or is the arm opposite the nieces? X

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised Hinch hasn't got acne! Constantly touching face and neck. She clearly suffers badly with body issues, when she doesn't need to.
And to be talking about sex toys Infront of a child, is she really 14 years old? I thought she was a tad younger, like 12.
Hinch is very odd, it's uncomfortable viewing. She's not a proper influencer like Molly Mae or SS. It's almost like she's trying too hard now. I don't get it.

Reactions: 31
Isn’t that Ronnie arm or is the arm opposite the nieces? X
That’s the niece. The niece and hinch did some art and crafts. Ronnie was allowed to do a token brush stroke for the gram. He was also wearing his Tommy Hilfiger coat to watch the fireworks that he supposedly hated. Hinch danced around with a sparkler.

Reactions: 14
Well for all we know due to her own exclusive time zone Jamie’s probably already done the dirty on her they’ve got divorced and he’s got two other kids and he takes Ron out away from sopha cos they ain’t togevaaaa no more on his days to have the kids ... that’s why mammas and papa always there for her as they are helping her deal with the divorce and kids so much ... he’s just making appearances for the gram yanno so he gets paid innit!
agreed to keep him on the books to keep up appearances To the fans so the money keeps rolling in! Hence why we never see his folks
Can I just apologise for my lack of punctuation!
I’m having a bad breathing episode and in bed on here cos it’s making me feel better and distracts me but I do get very “blurt it all out without taking a breath” literally 😂😂😂 even when typing!
I hope it doesn’t come across too “hunslike”
I’m cringing at the thought 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

eta - the evidence
Also I thought I’d seen Ronnie in those pyjamas when scrolling back through threads earlier and I just don’t think it’s a coincidence that in a post from mid November he’s wearing them - which easily could have been from the same chunk of pre records from November time. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s using November footage from the house to prove they are still living there when the reality is they are well and Truly at the “farm”.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.