Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Meanwhile at Faux Farm, Veruca Gave Roy a blow dry while Father James received a blow from the glory hole:
76324AAE-11F8-492D-BD38-5FF3A1B8C150.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 318

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Winning thread title by @Curlywurly82

Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Saturday morning brought another ‘tend mess, and a moan about Jaymeeeee not helping get ready for a day out. In fairness Soph, he was probably in shock that you’d left the sofa.

It was a last minute decision to take the kid to the aquarium. She was so excited! Ron and Lon went too.
It was lovely to see the boys out and about. Let’s hope the celebrity couple who are moving to a new house in 2022 didn’t get mobbed by adoring shoppers fans.

After a long day Sophie had missed her mummy, so she and the favourite child called in for a cuppa while Jamie took Ronnie to soft play.
At almost 6pm.
After a day out and sea air.
And soft play yesterday.
Wow, he’ll sleep well tonight!

Of course, it’s possible that Ma had been dog-sitting and they were collecting Nicky Clarke, but we’ll never know with PinocchiSoph the compulsive liar.

A change of direction so fast that we got whiplash, for a reminder of the boot room (#ad #amaZON #IKEEEYAH) and a quick daylight pre-record to show us what will be Handsnomes hair wash.

For someone who never seems to wash her own hair (and stores it in poo bags) she’s putting a lot of thought into bathing Henry.

Back to Greyskull again for Ronnie’s bedtime, and we were treated to Sophie Rose’s rendition of when mummy got stuck on the sofa 🎤

When mummy got stuck on the sofa she began to shout,
You naughty boys can’t have any toys,
I throw ‘tend mess about

p.s. still no alpacas

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

AllieBee

VIP Member
My god that Jamie is such a weird creep.. his voice makes my fanny cringe. And how thick is she really having difficulty naming 4 different types of cosmetics - despite the fact she advertises Iconic and Maybelline. Hinch you thick bint, surgery and deodorant are NOT cosmetics and never have been. She's definitely had work done though for that to be the first thought that popped into her stupid head. As for him and dildo he's just a pervert.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 119

Wotsitslife

Chatty Member
He we go jamieee, I have upgraded the ‘boot room’ for you! I have changed the hooks (from amaZON) and given them more of a personal touch just for you! Aswell as some added extras.
Hope this helps
ALV
5A91224C-C25D-41F7-800A-18E622A601B6.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 115

Not_A_Hun

Nope.
That's it.
I'm done.
Fully admit I used to love her.
Now, she just absolutely pisses me off.
I used to be completely sucked in.
Constantly awaiting little drips and drops of content like a frickin idiot.
That video of her combing Henry after posting feck all all day without an explanation has just tipped me right over. The. Fucking. Edge!
How can people be so blind and stupid?
She treats her followers like fucking idiots. She thinks we're stupid. Well, I'm out.
Bye!!

Hello everyone. 👋😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
Well my dear friends, I just have to say, I've had enough. I can't stand to watch and listen to it anymore. This is no good for my mental health! We speak the truth on here, live in the real world, dont lie, dont add pre records. Just point out the truth. For that, I thank you all 👏. For me now, I just have no interest in the crap that consistently comes out of her mouth, the wool that has been pulled over everyone's eyes by a couple who were and are just sales people and living off everybody's stupidity for buying into it. I say that as evidently and quite obviously they did and still do. I wish you all well but for me, I'm done. I will just say that I'm so glad I didnt fall into the "grey" crap and stayed with my boring mushhhrrrrrooom/country look as obvs I'm already back in fashion, so pleased I stayed with my rimmel makeup, you know, normal stuff that I didnt have to try to sell on insta, so pleased I dont have to compete with a "boot room" etc. I'm happy with me. Yes just ME and my family and what I've got, earned and paid for without having to lie, post crap on insta, having to watch the time etc. What a life! If you rly think about it, it's not worth it is it. Just pure GREED. Money does not buy happiness nor good health. For me that's more important than a stupid house come farm and all the immaterial crap that's going to come with it. For me, I'm sorry but I have to sign out. I wish you all well in your quest, and thank you all for your honesty. Much loves x

• Heart
Reactions: 104

Ejka

Did he just say dildo in front of that child. I’m appalled

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 98

TrollLolLol

Chatty Member
EUGGH he is so fucking creepy 🤢🤮🤢 the way the niece, who is clearly self conscious says are you videoing me and he says ‘of course, it’s always rolling’ in a really sleazy voice. Just gives me major perv vibes! The type of sleaze ball you’d be desperate to get away from on a night out! And the patronising way the twat says ‘well done’ YUCk

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 98

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
They are vile and desperate.

Her content since the house reveal reminds me of my fridge about a week after Christmas. All the good meals are gone. There’s just random weird stuff leftover that doesn’t go together, is well past its best-by date, and you’re just absolutely sick of the sight of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Pollyanna263

VIP Member
Veruca Salt:
Gooses! Geeses!
I want my geese to lay gold eggs for Easter

Jamie:
House first, Sophie

Veruca:
A new animal a day

Jamie:
Anything you say

Veruca:
And by the way

Jamie:
What?

Veruca:
I want a feast.

Jamie:
You ate before you came to the farm shop

Veruca:
I want a bean feast!

Jamie:
Oh, one of those

Veruca:
Mug shots and jus roll and cauli cake with no nuts
So good you could go nuts

Jamie:
You can have all those things when you get home

Veruca:
No, now!!

I want alpacas
I want a farm
Pink flamingos and a million raccoons
And performing baboons and ...
Give it to me
Rrhh rhhh
Now!

I want the world
I want the whole world
I want to lock it all up in a small hut
It's my farm so shut up
Give it to me
Now!

I want today
I want tomorrow
I want to wear 'em like my unwashed hair
And I don't want to share 'em

I want a farm but not to look after
Ten thousand pre-records behind the scenes,
And if I don't get the things I am after
I'm going to scream!

I want the works
I want the whole works
Alpacas and poultry and pigs and grey horses
Of all shapes and sizes
And now
Don't care how
I want it now
Don't care how
I want it now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Ashpo

Cling-on: “Four types of cosmetics”

Soph: “Surgery”

bUt I hAvEnT hAd AnY wOrK dOnE

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Therealist

VIP Member
Finally 🎉
I thought I was never going to catch up!

I usually like reading in real time but being so far behind was interesting.
I was actually able to see how much hinch and Solomon bait these threads.
In a way they actually control what you think about their relationship & then hit you with a visit & grid post 🙄 All games
Still think the friendship is fake though.

As a side note. Im quite an older member but went back to lurking because of the change in these threads.
I’m not talking about the riddles either! Riddles I accept. It’s a gossip site, people will always come on and do this.

For me it’s the cliqueness & moderating of the thread by members. We have moderators for that

The amount of posts I had to scroll through of peoples personal problems, and people saying how much they like & miss certain members. Honestly it actually feels like I’m on a thread with a load of hinchers at times.

It’s nice to be nice and I get that some people want a sense of belonging so it was a great idea of pollys to start a support thread to discuss all them things.

It gets so silly with posts and posts of people offering up support - that they know full well they can’t do as we don’t have the private messaging function? it takes up pages and pages & it’s ruining the thread imo

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
Awww shucks guys thanks for all voting for MY thread title , I thought of it all by MYself , yes ME , little d ME! I am amazing , yes I know!

Fab recap as always Polly , particularly your version of Santa got stuck up the chimney !

Anyone else think it's a bit creepy the way Jimbob commented 'yes of course I am ' to cling on asking if he was filming....fucking creepy bastard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

ellecatx

New to posting but long time lurker here. I'm so irritated by fake timeline, amazon tat in a mansion, shit bootroom, pretending a day out is the trickiest challenge you've faced this year, pervy husband being a creep.. I can't anymore. I am so cross with myself I was ever a fan of hers. Its all lies and fakery for money. Its been said before, but I do agree, you guys are not trolls you're just challenging the bullsht and I'm here for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Pkk123

Newbie here, finally seen the light about Hinch. She's so unrelatable now, I've never been observant enough to realise about the pre-recording until I read it on here. The final straws for me have been the stick on tiles in the million pound gaff, the lying about when they got the keys and brushing that poor dogs head with a human comb. Glad I didn't turn my house grey, would've been proper pissed off to have to start glueing old scaffolding boards and bits of pallets all over the show now to keep up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Christ, jamies stories made me feel really uncomfortable. It was so obvious she didn't say dildo, it was so unnecessary, especially infront of a young teen who seemed to be more laughing out of awkwardness than anything. He's not funny, he gives massive pervert vibes... Nah I can't guys, I can't.

• Sick
Reactions: 77