Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, jamies stories made me feel really uncomfortable. It was so obvious she didn't say dildo, it was so unnecessary, especially infront of a young teen who seemed to be more laughing out of awkwardness than anything. He's not funny, he gives massive pervert vibes... Nah I can't guys, I can't.

• Sick
Reactions: 77
I genuinely felt very uncomfortable watching his stories just now. The body language of the young teen niece seemed very uncomfortable at times. I would not be happy if my child was made to feel that way by a family member x

• Sick
Reactions: 42
Sorry if it has been said, but I don’t think her niece is even 14. I’m sure she only started at secondary school a couple of years ago because I remember Hinch making a fuss about so probably 12/13

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Christ, jamies stories made me feel really uncomfortable. It was so obvious she didn't say dildo, it was so unnecessary, especially infront of a young teen who seemed to be more laughing out of awkwardness than anything. He's not funny, he gives massive pervert vibes... Nah I can't guys, I can't.
He is so vile. Safe to say they've pribably had an argument if this was filmed in real time this evening and gone down like a cup of cold sick! 🤮 Pervy creep!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
New to posting but long time lurker here. I'm so irritated by fake timeline, amazon tat in a mansion, tit bootroom, pretending a day out is the trickiest challenge you've faced this year, pervy husband being a creep.. I can't anymore. I am so cross with myself I was ever a fan of hers. Its all lies and fakery for money. Its been said before, but I do agree, you guys are not trolls you're just challenging the bullsht and I'm here for it!

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Also I thought I’d seen Ronnie in those pyjamas when scrolling back through threads earlier and I just don’t think it’s a coincidence that in a post from mid November he’s wearing them - which easily could have been from the same chunk of pre records from November time. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s using November footage from the house to prove they are still living there when the reality is they are well and Truly at the “farm”.
I think it’s these ones from December? I remember them because my kid has the same ones 🥴 and I didn’t know they sold Bonds in the UK! I’m trying to compare the length of his hair across stories 😂. I don’t think it’s filmed tonight, but then who in their right mind would post that stuff with the niece. Maybe a poor choice in the moment, but to sit on that for months and still think it’s appropriate 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I hope sams husband pulls inch to one side for a’ chat’

those lads have such bad role models

Reactions: 41
The way she is constantly dragging her skin back on her face when the camera is on her - she will be going for a full face lift next.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry if it has been said, but I don’t think her niece is even 14. I’m sure she only started at secondary school a couple of years ago because I remember Hinch making a fuss about so probably 12/13
She’s 13.
To be honest, the lot of them deserve each other. If her mum (or any of the family) is annoyed at JimBob’s crassness and plastering it all over Instagram, I couldn’t care less. They don’t protect their own kids so they’re certainly not going to be bothered about inappropriate language in front of their niece.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
No way does she not realise/know that he is filming. She will always be the one to control his posts.
Jamie is a creep, he isn't TV material at all. He's as bland as a piece of tripe. How many times do you have to say 'dildo' ffs.
Shame on Samantha to allow this as well.
View attachment 992134
View attachment 992135
View attachment 992136
View attachment 992137
View attachment 992139
View attachment 992140
View attachment 992141
View attachment 992142
I’m sooooo glad someone got all these videos copied for future evidence of how vile they are! that they not be put on some pedestal in this influencer world we have now!
Things like this is why they don’t bleeping record themselves in real time! or Live!
Cos the mask slips and shows up who they really are! Disgusting vile humans.
Can’t wait for their downfall and I’m here for it!

His knuckles still drag along the ground.

Those videos are a new low. Why are companies working with the Hunch brand?

That creepy filming of the niece "of course I'm filming" is absolutely disgusting. If that was my daughter, I'd be 🤬 furious at her uncle filming her and sharing it online. There would be no way I would let a child stay at The Hunches house(s). It is not okay or normal to sit filming innocent children, you creep.
maybe this should be forwarded to brands! and ask them why are you working with these people?! I’m sure if it gained enough traction they would be dropped! I wouldn’t know where To start to send stuff to? or maybe gleam need to get some complaints too? But I think the brands would Hit her harder

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s so self conscious when Father Perv is filming her. Her real personality is harder to hide. Her facial expressions to him are cold and hard and she sticks up 2 fingers. She’s not in control of the narrative, angle lense or filter. Super uncomfortable. Not just in these stories but always. She’s always annoyed with him.

Reactions: 39
D4638288-A9F8-4CD1-8790-D77F4BAC96FA.jpeg

I always have a little look to see if there’s been any juicy articles about Hunch but nope!
But this tit show ended up in headlines!

she really has got people peddling her tit behind the scenes! MSM not reported Jamie’s vile videos yet!

Oooooo something’s gone down with the Daily Mail and the hinchcliffes people!
so usually when I search Mrs hinch in google you get a stream of new article headlines across the top of page ... usually ALWAYS a daily mail one there! I’ve scrolled and nothing!
but the daily express seems to be taking over the page instead! It seems Daily Mail haven’t posted anything about Mrs hinch for 6 days?!
I smell a 🐀 .... some of comments, well literally ALL of them were slating her!! I wonder if someone has put a stop to the articles cos Its leaving her wide open to those comments! I’ve checked the daily express pages and they don’t seem to offer people the opportunity to comment .... very very fishy

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
I’m sooooo glad someone got all these videos copied for future evidence of how vile they are! that they not be put on some pedestal in this influencer world we have now!
Things like this is why they don’t bleeping record themselves in real time! or Live!
Cos the mask slips and shows up who they really are! Disgusting vile humans.
Can’t wait for their downfall and I’m here for it!

maybe this should be forwarded to brands! and ask them why are you working with these people?! I’m sure if it gained enough traction they would be dropped! I wouldn’t know where To start to send stuff to? or maybe gleam need to get some complaints too? But I think the brands would Hit her harder
Me too - these video receipts off jimbob's story tonight are useful showing their true inappropriate behaviour infront of their niece. Rough as duck those two! Can't sleep so having a read.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Me too - these video receipts off jimbob's story tonight are useful showing their true inappropriate behaviour infront of their niece. Rough as duck those two! Can't sleep so having a read.
I hope they get complaints about it sent to people/companies they work with too!

and same my lovely! been ok most the day but later today felt tit so can’t sleep. blood test showed I’m low on iron which can cause breathing issues but tonight my chest been tight again and heart palpitations 🙄 I was thinking of you earlier 💓 hoping you’re doing ok and keeping your spirits up!! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Father Perv has created a monster in the Hinch brand. His plan of being a celebrity couple is fast going down the swanny. She’s constantly talking about her father and their projects. He’s fast becoming even less of a nobody with less and less relevance on her stories

Reactions: 41
Father Perv has created a monster in the Hinch brand. His plan of being a celebrity couple is fast going down the swanny. She’s constantly talking about her father and their projects. He’s fast becoming even less of a nobody with less and less relevance on her stories
We don’t see much cute couple stuff or them being close to each other !
“I love er!” ... love the money more like 👍🏻
wouldn’t surprise me if they was just playing at the relationship too! The worlds a stage to them too in the gram!
marriage of bloody greed and convenience!
They can’t really love each other cos they love themselves more!
(No doubt this will get added to the *prove tattle wrong” list in her book for her story content! And we’ll see some “cute couple” stories and “we love each other so much” with some weird staged gram photos n clips 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I'd like the know why Mrs Hinge pretends she's such a lazy twit because if she can fit that many activities in to one day she must be some sort of human anomaly...

I mean she obviously knows the demographic of her fans if they believe this tripe.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.