Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Winning thread title by @Curlywurly82

Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Saturday morning brought another ‘tend mess, and a moan about Jaymeeeee not helping get ready for a day out. In fairness Soph, he was probably in shock that you’d left the sofa.

It was a last minute decision to take the kid to the aquarium. She was so excited! Ron and Lon went too.
It was lovely to see the boys out and about. Let’s hope the celebrity couple who are moving to a new house in 2022 didn’t get mobbed by adoring shoppers fans.

After a long day Sophie had missed her mummy, so she and the favourite child called in for a cuppa while Jamie took Ronnie to soft play.
At almost 6pm.
After a day out and sea air.
And soft play yesterday.
Wow, he’ll sleep well tonight!

Of course, it’s possible that Ma had been dog-sitting and they were collecting Nicky Clarke, but we’ll never know with PinocchiSoph the compulsive liar.

A change of direction so fast that we got whiplash, for a reminder of the boot room (#ad #amaZON #IKEEEYAH) and a quick daylight pre-record to show us what will be Handsnomes hair wash.

For someone who never seems to wash her own hair (and stores it in poo bags) she’s putting a lot of thought into bathing Henry.

Back to Greyskull again for Ronnie’s bedtime, and we were treated to Sophie Rose’s rendition of when mummy got stuck on the sofa 🎤

When mummy got stuck on the sofa she began to shout,
You naughty boys can’t have any toys,
I throw ‘tend mess about

p.s. still no alpacas

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
Cling-on: “Four types of cosmetics”

Soph: “Surgery”

bUt I hAvEnT hAd AnY wOrK dOnE

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Meanwhile at Faux Farm, Veruca Gave Roy a blow dry while Father James received a blow from the glory hole:
76324AAE-11F8-492D-BD38-5FF3A1B8C150.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 318
My god that Jamie is such a weird creep.. his voice makes my fanny cringe. And how thick is she really having difficulty naming 4 different types of cosmetics - despite the fact she advertises Iconic and Maybelline. Hinch you thick bint, surgery and deodorant are NOT cosmetics and never have been. She's definitely had work done though for that to be the first thought that popped into her stupid head. As for him and dildo he's just a pervert.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 119
QUOTE="Lardsnomes, post: 7963991, member: 89743"]
She really is a little Tattle puppet isn’t she? 😂 After all the questions about the location of the boot room & the fact that she’s prioritised an outdoor room over her boys’ bedrooms she’s told us how the boot room flows into fat mutt’s wet room & that the next projects for the unpaid weeping Gepetto will be (surprisingly) her first born human boy’s bedroom & a playroom.. wondering if this will be the reappearance of her vanity project doll’s house in pride position, probably mounted somewhere on a pallet, so the boys can’t actually touch it
[/QUOTE]
Well that’s me shut up lol I been away cos I didn’t feel too good breathing wise and come back all my thoughts are already written down perfectly by everyone 😂

she’s probably been sat down everyday with her little book of lists writing down every last dam thing we say that She will address And ticking them off as she goes!

at this point TATTLE is her content
I think we need crediting tbh
#giftedbytattle

going back to p48 of last thread to catch up again! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Did he just say dildo in front of that child. I’m appalled

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 98
Awww shucks guys thanks for all voting for MY thread title , I thought of it all by MYself , yes ME , little d ME! I am amazing , yes I know!

Fab recap as always Polly , particularly your version of Santa got stuck up the chimney !

Anyone else think it's a bit creepy the way Jimbob commented 'yes of course I am ' to cling on asking if he was filming....bleeping creepy bastard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Did he just say dildo in front of that child. I’m appalled
I don’t know how old she is, maybe 14? My 14yo son would be mortified if I’d said that in front of him (not that I would) and even more so if I put it on the bloody internet

Reactions: 71
Awww shucks guys thanks for all voting for MY thread title , I thought of it all by MYself , yes ME , little d ME! I am amazing , yes I know!

Fab recap as always Polly , particularly your version of Santa got stuck up the chimney !

Anyone else think it's a bit creepy the way Jimbob commented 'yes of course I am ' to cling on asking if he was filming....bleeping creepy bastard
THANK YOU! I literally thought.. I’m if she’s questioning it maybe she’s uncomfortable with you filming her… just cause her aunts a giant bleeping bleep for the camera doesn’t mean everyone is

Reactions: 48
I don’t know how old she is, maybe 14? My 14yo son would be mortified if I’d said that in front of him (not that I would) and even more so if I put it on the bloody internet
Exactly, how disgusting. No way would I talk about a dildo or other sex toys in front of a child that age. Sophie didn’t even stop him, just a coy laugh like a teenager. Vile. I bet it is deleted soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Exactly, how disgusting. No way would I talk about a dildo or other sex toys in front of a child that age. Sophie didn’t even stop him, just a coy laugh like a teenager. Vile. I bet it is deleted soon.
it seems super pervy

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.