Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So not only so they not get consent from the sons before filming and posting clearly don't get it from the niece (who's just a young girl!) Just bloody sick in the head! Shes also clearly in her Jammas , does she really want to be seen by loads of dodgy bots ,in her Jammas? Poor girl
Thing is if her friends in school know she’s related to Hinch & they see these stories - we all know what kids can be like? :( what if the poor girl gets bullied or anything? Just horrible
Her sister can’t be ok with this?

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Urgh just seen thick-o-jimbo's stories pervy growling on about dildos infront of cling on child ffs with Hinch flipping the finger!

Such a clARSE act this vile unrelatable undeserving couple are. How anyone can like and respect them is beyond me, they really are chavvy pond life! 💩🚽

• Sad
  • Sick
Thing is if her friends in school know she’s related to Hinch & they see these stories - we all know what kids can be like? :( what if the poor girl gets bullied or anything? Just horrible
I was thinking that… kids are vicious…and can find anything on social media! Poor girl could end up going into school on Monday and they’re all shouting dildo at her 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Jamie disgusts me. Dildo and filming that young girl in her pjs????? They have no idea what Privacy actually means.

Mrs Hinch is very clearly going down the family/ home interiors and DIY route & is basically copying what SS does now.

• Sad
  • Sick
EUGGH he is so bleeping creepy 🤢🤮🤢 the way the niece, who is clearly self conscious says are you videoing me and he says ‘of course, it’s always rolling’ in a really sleazy voice. Just gives me major perv vibes! The type of sleaze ball you’d be desperate to get away from on a night out! And the patronising way the twit says ‘well done’ YUCk

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 98
Soph looks at Jaymay with absolute disdain doesnt she? Always sneering and putting two fingers up at him. They never sit together on the sofa (except for THAT birthday live oi oi). They just look like mates who live together. Not a married couple #notcouplegoals
Well for all we know due to her own exclusive time zone Jamie’s probably already done the dirty on her they’ve got divorced and he’s got two other kids and he takes Ron out away from sopha cos they ain’t togevaaaa no more on his days to have the kids ... that’s why mammas and papa always there for her as they are helping her deal with the divorce and kids so much ... he’s just making appearances for the gram yanno so he gets paid innit!
agreed to keep him on the books to keep up appearances To the fans so the money keeps rolling in! Hence why we never see his folks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was thinking that… kids are vicious…and can find anything on social media! Poor girl could end up going into school on Monday and they’re all shouting dildo at her 😞
I wonder why they seem to have her so often?
I’m still thinking hunch is possibly pregnant. No one owns that many hoody’s 20 times too big for them, literally no one

Reactions: 14
Another face! Those filters she uses completely change the look of her don’t they? She looks nothing like the filtered Mrs Hinch we see. Just accept what you look like hun- set a better example to your niece and stop altering your face and body all of the time.
^^ this. I think from what we have (possibly seen) of her real face) she’s beautiful I don’t really understand it?

Reactions: 19
The pair of them are sick! Thinking it’s ok to stick her fingers up to Jamie in front of her is bad enough! But then to not only mention the dildo but carrrryyyy on about it and repeatedly say it! It’s completely inappropriate and irresponsible knowing this is also being shown to millions people! When your an influencer you should be held accountable to a higher standard of behaviour, but! even By normal standards this is disgusting!
She is a minor. End of story!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Jamie disgusts me. Dildo and filming that young girl in her pjs????? They have no idea what Privacy actually means.

Mrs Hinch is very clearly going down the family/ home interiors and DIY route & is basically copying what SS does now.
Yep inch has no shame and soph is just as bad for going along with their little funny family game night charade knowing her niece was just in her pj's 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Inch came across as such a pervy old uncle 🤢🤢🤢was uncomfortable listening to the way he was talking with cling on 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I wonder why they seem to have her so often?
I’m still thinking hunch is possibly pregnant. No one owns that many hoody’s 20 times too big for them, literally no one
Tbh I was thinking today maybe she is ... all this I’m a good mummy tit now
Wasn’t she breathless a few times on some vids? I remember someone commenting that.
I’m sure when your pregnant you can get low iron levels and I found out today anemia/ low iron levels cause breathlessness
... just saying 👀

Reactions: 5
Ironically when she first says dildo, he says there are kids watching. Why would kids be watching him on insta at about 10.15 at night, what a tosser!! When she gets anything wrong you can really tell she hates any criticism, could explain Princess Soph never being told no and getting away with all her crappy parenting etc, I bet she’s just plain nasty if anyone dares to disagree with her

• Sick
Reactions: 41
^^ this. I think from what we have (possibly seen) of her real face) she’s beautiful I don’t really understand it?
Unfortunately I think if you’ve suffered from any form of dysmorphia, it’s not what she sees when she looks at herself, it won’t matter what anyone else says that she looks beautiful or slim or whatever. Not the best idea though if you do have issues to use filters all the time like she does and it’s only going to exacerbate the situation and make her feel worse about her own image. We all have issues to a certain extent some more serious than others but she does not help herself either unfortunately

Reactions: 22
I’ve only watched this all sound down but I’m deeply uncomfortable that they are talking about sex toys in front of a young girl who must be in their care tonight, who is being filmed in her pyjamas. It’s not right at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 68
Tbh I was thinking today maybe she is ... all this I’m a good mummy tit now
Wasn’t she breathless a few times on some vids? I remember someone commenting that.
I’m sure when your pregnant you can get low iron levels and I found out today anemia/ low iron levels cause breathlessness
... just saying 👀
I had low iron when I was pregnant (I’m close it without pregnancy😂) & after so it’s possible
A few of us have had said it now
(I don’t think she looks pregnant btw sofa if you’re reading this, just the clothing choices are making us think so)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.