Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sticking her fingers up and sneering with contempt, that’s the tend real anxiety ridden, she’s ‘so lovely, she deserves everything’ 🤢Soph right there. Wake up shoppers.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well my dear friends, I just have to say, I've had enough. I can't stand to watch and listen to it anymore. This is no good for my mental health! We speak the truth on here, live in the real world, dont lie, dont add pre records. Just point out the truth. For that, I thank you all 👏. For me now, I just have no interest in the crap that consistently comes out of her mouth, the wool that has been pulled over everyone's eyes by a couple who were and are just sales people and living off everybody's stupidity for buying into it. I say that as evidently and quite obviously they did and still do. I wish you all well but for me, I'm done. I will just say that I'm so glad I didnt fall into the "grey" crap and stayed with my boring mushhhrrrrrooom/country look as obvs I'm already back in fashion, so pleased I stayed with my rimmel makeup, you know, normal stuff that I didnt have to try to sell on insta, so pleased I dont have to compete with a "boot room" etc. I'm happy with me. Yes just ME and my family and what I've got, earned and paid for without having to lie, post crap on insta, having to watch the time etc. What a life! If you rly think about it, it's not worth it is it. Just pure GREED. Money does not buy happiness nor good health. For me that's more important than a stupid house come farm and all the immaterial crap that's going to come with it. For me, I'm sorry but I have to sign out. I wish you all well in your quest, and thank you all for your honesty. Much loves x

• Heart
Reactions: 104
Christ almighty, can Inch be any more insensitive speaking like that in front of his teen niece? I'm certainly no prude and am very broad minded, but if my older uncle started joking about dildos in front of me just because my auntie came out with the wrong word, I'd be mortified. Not to mention the fact it's just plain creepy behaviour. She's what, 13/14? And he's 42? I know kids are much wiser these days but still not appropriate. Especially if you are then going to upload it to the Internet for everyone to see. I don't wonder the lass ended up trying to hide behind the table at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 55
Well my dear friends, I just have to say, I've had enough. I can't stand to watch and listen to it anymore. This is no good for my mental health! We speak the truth on here, live in the real world, dont lie, dont add pre records. Just point out the truth. For that, I thank you all 👏. For me now, I just have no interest in the crap that consistently comes out of her mouth, the wool that has been pulled over everyone's eyes by a couple who were and are just sales people and living off everybody's stupidity for buying into it. I say that as evidently and quite obviously they did and still do. I wish you all well but for me, I'm done. I will just say that I'm so glad I didnt fall into the "grey" crap and stayed with my boring mushhhrrrrrooom/country look as obvs I'm already back in fashion, so pleased I stayed with my rimmel makeup, you know, normal stuff that I didnt have to try to sell on insta, so pleased I dont have to compete with a "boot room" etc. I'm happy with me. Yes just ME and my family and what I've got, earned and paid for without having to lie, post crap on insta, having to watch the time etc. What a life! If you rly think about it, it's not worth it is it. Just pure GREED. Money does not buy happiness nor good health. For me that's more important than a stupid house come farm and all the immaterial crap that's going to come with it. For me, I'm sorry but I have to sign out. I wish you all well in your quest, and thank you all for your honesty. Much loves x
Agree with all you've said and truly get why you need to step away.
Good health and happiness are what truly count in life. They truly are sickening!
Take care xx

Reactions: 25
This of course is none of my business, but just wondering … the niece is in her PJs so clearly staying over… but where does she sleep if the guest room has been turned into Lennies room and that was the only free room? (Besides Henry’s room) 🤔

Reactions: 34
I was just looking for that! Went to her marketplace project highlights but couldn’t find anything, i did find this though what she was suppose to put in the ‘mud room’ but didn’t.
View attachment 992125
“Aiming for a farmhouse mudroom”
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Was parading that tit in front of their faces!!
I knew this already but still makes me maddd

she’s probably gonna use this in her utility maybe by the back door where the actual mudroom should of been ... but this will just be a tend mudroom for the gram 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
No way does she not realise/know that he is filming. She will always be the one to control his posts.
Jamie is a creep, he isn't TV material at all. He's as bland as a piece of tripe. How many times do you have to say 'dildo' ffs.
Shame on Samantha to allow this as well.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I wonder if JimBobNoBalls feels totally emasculated by the fact that Sofa is basically doing the whole house with her dad. You’re a dimwit, JimBob, and it appears, surplus to requirements! I’d love it if it’s causing friction.

Let’s see if puppet Sofa now shares some of JimBob’s handiwork….

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Winning thread title by @Curlywurly82

Thread titles taken from page 30 onwards
Keep them short and sweet, and swear-free

Wiki is the pink button at the top for newbies

Saturday morning brought another ‘tend mess, and a moan about Jaymeeeee not helping get ready for a day out. In fairness Soph, he was probably in shock that you’d left the sofa.

It was a last minute decision to take the kid to the aquarium. She was so excited! Ron and Lon went too.
It was lovely to see the boys out and about. Let’s hope the celebrity couple who are moving to a new house in 2022 didn’t get mobbed by adoring shoppers fans.

After a long day Sophie had missed her mummy, so she and the favourite child called in for a cuppa while Jamie took Ronnie to soft play.
At almost 6pm.
After a day out and sea air.
And soft play yesterday.
Wow, he’ll sleep well tonight!

Of course, it’s possible that Ma had been dog-sitting and they were collecting Nicky Clarke, but we’ll never know with PinocchiSoph the compulsive liar.

A change of direction so fast that we got whiplash, for a reminder of the boot room (#ad #amaZON #IKEEEYAH) and a quick daylight pre-record to show us what will be Handsnomes hair wash.

For someone who never seems to wash her own hair (and stores it in poo bags) she’s putting a lot of thought into bathing Henry.

Back to Greyskull again for Ronnie’s bedtime, and we were treated to Sophie Rose’s rendition of when mummy got stuck on the sofa 🎤

When mummy got stuck on the sofa she began to shout,
You naughty boys can’t have any toys,
I throw ‘tend mess about

p.s. still no alpacas

Fiddle / mad ma / Freda - Sophie’s mum
Weeping Al / tiny tears / Gepetto - Sophie’s dad
Inch / Janine / James / Jimbobnojobtinyknob - Jamie
Veruca Salt - Sophie
SS - Stacey, Soph’s ‘tend friend
Crunky snacks - what we apparently eat

Ronnie and Lennie don’t rhyme
Jamie is short for James
Sophie doesn’t have a middle name, only a ‘tend one that she added in her teens
PinocchiSoph 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bloody brilliant mate! x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jamie is a simpleton. Blokes got absolutely zero brain activity. Baffled he has figured out how to put one foot in front of the other.
His knuckles still drag along the ground.

Those videos are a new low. Why are companies working with the Hunch brand?

That creepy filming of the niece "of course I'm filming" is absolutely disgusting. If that was my daughter, I'd be 🤬 furious at her uncle filming her and sharing it online. There would be no way I would let a child stay at The Hunches house(s). It is not okay or normal to sit filming innocent children, you creep.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
EUGGH he is so bleeping creepy 🤢🤮🤢 the way the niece, who is clearly self conscious says are you videoing me and he says ‘of course, it’s always rolling’ in a really sleazy voice. Just gives me major perv vibes! The type of sleaze ball you’d be desperate to get away from on a night out! And the patronising way the twit says ‘well done’ YUCk
You took the words outa my mouth. I wish something could be done to help the poor kid if she didn't want that video posting. Such inappropriate language around a child. Lord knows what Gleam must think of this (tho I suppose they technically have no say over Father James' bullshittery) Sopha and Jimbob are doing a great job at revealing their true selves tonight

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.