Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THANK YOU! I literally thought.. I’m if she’s questioning it maybe she’s uncomfortable with you filming her… just cause her aunts a giant bleeping bleep for the camera doesn’t mean everyone is
So not only so they not get consent from the sons before filming and posting clearly don't get it from the niece (who's just a young girl!) Just bloody sick in the head! Shes also clearly in her Jammas , does she really want to be seen by loads of dodgy bots ,in her Jammas? Poor girl

• Sick
Reactions: 58
i think she’s really self conscious about her jawline and chin.. in them videos she constantly has her hands around her neck trying to cover it up..

Reactions: 44
Awww shucks guys thanks for all voting for MY thread title , I thought of it all by MYself , yes ME , little d ME! I am amazing , yes I know!

Fab recap as always Polly , particularly your version of Santa got stuck up the chimney !

Anyone else think it's a bit creepy the way Jimbob commented 'yes of course I am ' to cling on asking if he was filming....bleeping creepy bastard
Poor girl won't have been asked if she wanted to be filmed no doubt and certainly not asked if she minds it being put on the gram for thousands to see. What a pair of absolute bellends dildos

Reactions: 43
Jamie is a simpleton. Blokes got absolutely zero brain activity. Baffled he has figured out how to put one foot in front of the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
One of my colleagues at my lovely new job calls everyone a “Dilly” for Wally, or muppet, or idiot “ooh you dilly”
I really want to know if she’s a tattler. I have her saved in my phone as dilly and she prob wonders why it makes me laugh so much

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her mind was clearly in one place with the dildo comment! Not getting enough from Jimbobnojobsmallknob so has to do it herself 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
An account i follow (not sure i’m allowed to name small under 10k accounts) just posted something about vests.

Reminded me of Inch
806BA259-4EB8-4BE0-8D4B-3A9BCAD20A9E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Soph looks at Jaymay with absolute disdain doesnt she? Always sneering and putting two fingers up at him. They never sit together on the sofa (except for THAT birthday live oi oi). They just look like mates who live together. Not a married couple #notcouplegoals

Reactions: 58
Spot the cushion propped up against her legs in both ways she was sitting. Oh look last night there where a few complements about her legs in the mirror posts last night and now all hidden …

Reactions: 17
Jamie is a simpleton. Blokes got absolutely zero brain activity. Baffled he has figured out how to put one foot in front of the other.
You’ve seen the wellies story right? 😂👀 I’m not positive he has

omg I love that idea 😂😂😂 that’s his Valentine’s Day present sorted!
Yeah… I reckon there’s loads of women that have watched it and gone 😮 omg! His patients all absolutely adore him! The amount of wine and gin and whiskey he comes home with as gifts! It’s obscene! (But also saves us a lot of money so I can’t really complain 😂😂)
You’re welcome Mr jaguar 🐆 😘
He can get you some Hinch diffusers xoxo
😂

When’s the WeLoatheHinch party at your house for the north west alliance of the Trolls? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The dildo comment was obviously staged because who when asked to name a famous blonde is going to come up with a women who had 3 popular songs in 2002??

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.