Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Jay” gives me the creeeeeeps that video of him at the end saying yeah we’re always rolling… like he is some kind of super director of the Hinch show 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to disagree with this. I have a 13 & nearly 16 year old… definitely inappropriate… I would be having words with my sister … and I have boys. For girls I can imagine the dads being that little bit more over protective
Yes there’s a difference between them vaguely knowing what they are, and having them talked about in front of them

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You nasty trolls! Thank you ❤ My parrot died late lastnight and I actually didn’t know what to do or how to deal with it. I sat in the kids playroom and decided to catch up. Totally took my mind off it! And I eventually got some sleep. I’m now more angry than ever that this stupid cuntchops is getting these amazing animals that need more than just a picture that’s Instagram worthy. But she had her kids for that reason so why do I expect any less.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Yes it's the Hinch journal guysss, her second "book". I'll post a few more 😂
God the recipes 😂

“Get out your sachet of cheese sauce.”

Cheese sauce is literally one of the easiest things to make from scratch - it’s literally butter, flour, milk, and cheese FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So many red flags with Jamie's behaviour 🚩🚩

When you hear about how they got together.. he was her older, married boss and they had an affair.. While obviously devastating for his ex, you might be able to get over that as a one off. A situation he handled in the wrong way.
But coupled with all his other behaviour we're seeing... The pervy filming without consent, the constant innuendo and sleazy comments, the patronising way he talks about and to Hunch, several incidents of sexualised comments in front of children, putting a young teenage girl on the internet wearing her pyjamas (possibly without her or her parent's consent)... It build a picture of a man I think the vast majority of women would avoid. He is absolutely disgusting.

The fact Hunch is either oblivious to his behaviour or thinks it's acceptable is concerning. Not just for her but for his influence on those boys as they get older.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
There’ve been a few comments from occasional posters recently about people ‘showing off’ on here about their house / job / financial security etc saying it’s unnecessary and people are just boasting. I don’t know if it’s referring to that maybe?

My opinion though is yes people on here talk about their homes and situations but not in a show off way - more to say what Hinch is doing isn’t actually earth-shattering and some people have worked hard and achieved more.

For what it’s worth, as a single mum of 2 children, living in a rented property, currently signed off work due to MH, I’ve never ever been made to feel uncomfortable by anyone on here talking about their own lives. It’s done with tact and it’s not boastful, it’s just conversation linked to what Hinch has posted.

(I may be way off though!)
Ah yeah I get you. No I haven’t seen anyone say anything that isn’t in context with the conversation. Tattlers would call it out if someone randomly started telling us about their 6 bed house with private pool!

Reactions: 14
As much as it sickens me i just rewatched to see what he said again.
she definitely said DELDO
Dirty Jamie changed it to Dildo and found it and himself hilarious! At that point stop and leave it!
NOOOO
Dirty Jamie THEN follows with
“There’s kids watching!!”
And THEN despite making that statement so he’s fully aware kids are watching and his niece who is a child! says “Dido using a dildo!” and mentions the word Dildo a few times more!
Not to mention that the young girl asked Jamie “are you filming” as she clearly had no clue?!
She hasn’t been asked and definitely had not given her consent to be be displayed publicly!
if I was her mum I would be more than fuming!

Reactions: 34
I have to disagree with this. I have a 13 & nearly 16 year old… definitely inappropriate… I would be having words with my sister … and I have boys. For girls I can imagine the dads being that little bit more over protective
This. It's not being prudish to say this is not appropriate. Imagine if parents from her school or her friends see that?!

Her sheep always defend the sharing of videos e.g. Rennie using the toilet. I always try to think how I would feel as an adult in the same position.

Would the sheep feel comfortable with their partner filming them sitting on the toilet then putting it on social media?

Would the sheep feel comfortable if a colleague was sitting filming them and when asked if they were, the answer was "of course, it's always rolling."? That doesn't sound completely disgusting?

Excusing it as them just being a loving parents/uncle/aunt makes it even worse! These are CHILDREN! Children need adults to protect them.

Ah yeah I get you. No I haven’t seen anyone say anything that isn’t in context with the conversation. Tattlers would call it out if someone randomly started telling us about their 6 bed house with private pool!
Someone did come in a few threads ago to say they were rich and had a big house if I recall correctly 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

When you hear about how they got together.. he was her older, married boss and they had an affair.. While obviously devastating for his ex, you might be able to get over that as a one off. A situation he handled in the wrong way.
But coupled with all his other behaviour we're seeing... The pervy filming without consent, the constant innuendo and sleazy comments, the patronising way he talks about and to Hunch, several incidents of sexualised comments in front of children, putting a young teenage girl on the internet wearing her pyjamas (possibly without her or her parent's consent)... It build a picture of a man I think the vast majority of women would avoid. He is absolutely disgusting.

The fact Hunch is either oblivious to his behaviour or thinks it's acceptable is concerning. Not just for her but for his influence on those boys as they get older.
Angry face at him and his Behaviour not you!
I fully agree with you and disturbed by him!
It’s no wonder we have what’s going on today in society, with these male attitudes to female and with female assaults, jeering and violence etc, of things like this get dismissed as ok behaviour no it’s not!!!!

eta we are not prudes!
This about protecting young Girls from some of the inbred disgusting male attitudes and acceptance of attitudes they have.
This behaviour is not ok!

eta typos I

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Hinchy queit so my geusses are a 24 hour media silence or a 7pm alpaca reveal
After so long waiting those alpacas had better come out in top hat and tails, doing some sort of act to make them anywhere near remotely interesting at this point. Nobody gives a tit about the alpacas anymore as the suspense has been and gone. Would be like posting Christmas content now:sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 32

But Fiddle likes him,so it's ok.
I bet big weeping Al has other ideas of the little scrot.

• Sick
Reactions: 23

I actually tried to report on Insta but so complicated to find a way to do it. No category fits filming of a minor without consent or in nightwear, or sexual (pervy) language in front of said minor. They do make it difficult. 😠

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Just have to get this out there too!
Somethings not sitting quite right with me after his disgusting stories.
So we decent human beings agreed that the issue of posting his niece in her pjs while she is a minor, for millions to see, in itself was bad enough. However, to add onto that, the disgusting way he kept repeating about a dildo in the video in front of this minor etc ...which was disgusting, disturbing and inappropriate.
And we maybe had thought that by this morning they would of had a rethink, saw the feedback, and deleted, right?
Given their public following and influencer status, right? But no!
Even more shockingly, were confronted with Jamie posting a very odd promo of the game they were playing. Using it to, it appears, make light of The dildo comments, by calling it #dildogate and verbally repeating it.
I do feel that this actually may have caused some friction between him n sopha today.
I think he’s refused to take it down and in his small minded, arrogant, attitude believes he’d done nothing wrong ...
(like some of these other males in the current climate - don’t want to specifically go into those issues here).
Hence then his post, which he’s trying to actually reaffirm that it was ok.
The fact that sopha has not posted Anything yet today is a big red flag 🚩as much as I can’t stand her! I don’t think she is happy about it and is why she hasn’t posted yet.
If she posts on her story she’s opening herself up to replies about Jamie and his behaviour last night on her gram, which ofc she doesn’t want. I really hope he hasn’t had some bullying attitude towards her though about this! Arguing n dictating he’ll decide what goes on his gram! I think this is likely the case.
Can see him now “nahhhh there’s nothin wrong wiv it! I ain’t taking it down?! Why cos of a few snowflakes! Ahhh we was joking abouttt she’s old enough to know about them things!!”
So many men with fucked up attitudes on what they think is ok with young girls
🤢🤢🤢🤢
bleeping hate him more than her today I swear! 😡
Your move Mr.Hinch ♟️

I’ve literally just posted a very similar feeling and thoughts .. but I think he’s dictated to her on this occasion that he’s keeping it on there 😡

eta typos
Absolutely love your post spot on. It is completely inappropriate and like you say it should have been deleted. But what does the creepy old perv do? Double down. It's not funny, it's not appropriate for an Insta account which is based around small.children. if he can't see that, it's because he is entirely oblivious to morality and too up himself to think he may he wrong. It takes courage to admit you've done something wrong, but first you have to recognise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm in and out of last 3 threads trying yo catch up
Fab recap @Pollyanna263👌and nice to see you back @Andioooop 🥰..
I have no words for those pair of tosspots and their shockingly shite behaviour, and I wouldn't put it past them to cash in on all things dildo.
Bet old weepy Al is already in his workshop knocking up these as we speak..
Fiddle's Dildo secret storage, sure the huns will love it 🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry,been delaying this comment,but at the end of the day,I think clingon discovered grandma's pink silk bag ages ago and wasn't shocked at all 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’ve been a few comments from occasional posters recently about people ‘showing off’ on here about their house / job / financial security etc saying it’s unnecessary and people are just boasting. I don’t know if it’s referring to that maybe?

My opinion though is yes people on here talk about their homes and situations but not in a show off way - more to say what Hinch is doing isn’t actually earth-shattering and some people have worked hard and achieved more.

For what it’s worth, as a single mum of 2 children, living in a rented property, currently signed off work due to MH, I’ve never ever been made to feel uncomfortable by anyone on here talking about their own lives. It’s done with tact and it’s not boastful, it’s just conversation linked to what Hinch has posted.

(I may be way off though!)
Agree with you Polly. I'm really not bothered by what anyone else has, I like that this forum is made up of so many different people with so many different backgrounds. It gives us a really broad perspective yet, irrespective of what we do for a living, how much we have in the bank, how big our houses are, we are all here for the same.reason and that's what I like. Plus the people on this forum are largely lovely (bar the odd lost sheep).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.