Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sly ad from Jimbo for her hinch candle, are they getting paid to promote board games? Cluedo and now this one?
I still think her sister and niece are living in Greyskull and sofa nips round for a few pre records.
He has advertised her Tesco range before. Creeping around Tesco Christmas trees. I am seriously tempted to write to them and ask how they can justify having this pair representing their brand.

When she asks if he's filming. "Of course. It's always rolling." 🤢🤢🤢 He is disgusting. Nobody can think that's normal?!?

Attachments

• 77.3 KB
    Reactions: 14
    This man is beyond belief, He stated last night families watch her but then goes on his IG to say the word again.
    And Jamie, she said 'Deldo'. your mind is in the gutter you chav.

• Sick
    Reactions: 13
    I've just looked that up and they actually wrote news articles about it. 🤷‍♀️ She needs to grow up. It's a brand that is known for making condoms. Durex/condom isn't a dirty or embarrassing word. 🙄
    Exactly! When I was young(I’m a very old Tattler) condoms were always called Durex because that was really the only brand available. I haven’t heard people refer to condoms as Durex for many, many years!

Reactions: 12
    He has advertised her Tesco range before. Creeping around Tesco Christmas trees. I am seriously tempted to write to them and ask how they can justify having this pair representing their brand.

When she asks if he's filming. "Of course. It's always rolling." 🤢🤢🤢 He is disgusting. Nobody can think that's normal?!?
    Ooh.
    Straight after he says 'of course' someone says 'that's a surprise' or something like that.
    Did Sopha mutter that?

Reactions: 7
    He acts like a young lad when in reality he’s a middle aged, Dad of 2, living off his wife. She must have been desperate to get with him. I can’t see the attraction. Also he has no banter. If they had any personality between them they could actually be properly famous. Wasn’t their podcast a flop? I never listened to it. Much prefer listening to Chris and Rosie Ramsey who actually have craic and banter.
    I can only think she thought he had money, he is disgusting in every form

Reactions: 16
    Dildogate?! Do you think that's what Inch calls the little glory hole door 🤣😂

(I am aware of what he's actually referring too😅 saw his pathetic story last night 🤢)

She so wanted to say herself as a 'celebrity' blonde didn't she 😂
    That's what I was waiting for. Meeee, Meeee, Meeeee :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
    If the niece was over 18 I'd have no issue thinking the dido/dildo thing was funny. My kids are early twenties and my nephews but I wouldn't personally mention sex toys to them or joke about them even now. Sometimes Hinch is accused of having a stick up her ass so she shows some humour and is called out for it. In this case it was inappropriate with the niece there but all this pearl clutching from Tattle of all places is even funnier than Lady Braggerton herself and the chain that sometimes causes on here of people trying to out themselves as middle class/old money/country folk 🤣😁
    I hardly think tatters being disgusted and repulsed by the two of them repeatedly saying "dildo" infront of a 13 year old CHILD is "pearl clutching" 🤔

• Heart
    Reactions: 24
    Sorry if already mentioned but when naming things in the car bit. After food gets stuck she starts to say ash… I don’t care if she smokes tbh but thought it interesting that’s what she’d think about in a car..
    When was this?!

If that's her, what the duck has she got to be surprised at...she's always got the camera in someone's face. Why is she so nasty to Jamie?! He's a bit of a gong but ffs can't imagine what's she's like with him off camera

Reactions: 11
    Ohhhh Lordy it’s started 🙄
    Fb huns incoming...

90288F33-6272-4471-ACD8-35B26939A81D.jpeg

Eta .. before we know it they’ll be tagging her in their new tend boot room pics 😩

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 35
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.