Mrs Hinch #492 Oh dear what can the matter be, the new boot room looks like a lavatory!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely love your post spot on. It is completely inappropriate and like you say it should have been deleted. But what does the creepy old perv do? Double down. It's not funny, it's not appropriate for an Insta account which is based around small.children. if he can't see that, it's because he is entirely oblivious to morality and too up himself to think he may he wrong. It takes courage to admit you've done something wrong, but first you have to recognise it.
Thankyou @AllieBee, your post is very well put too!
I just think he’s playing a very dangerous game now too keeping it on.

with what's going on in the current climate of protecting woman from men and violence against women etc and the issues surrounding it including challenging male attitudes of inappropriate behaviour etc I think he’s on a very dangerous footing.
He isn’t just Joe Bloggs. He and his wife’s account are saw by millions. It’s their job. They are influencers! and he’s just publicly announced to millions of young girls and boys and men! that this is ok and it is NOT OK!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Sorry,been delaying this comment,but at the end of the day,I think clingon discovered grandma's pink silk bag ages ago and wasn't shocked at all 🤔
What the hell is in that bloody bag? I thought it was lighters? Or does she use a lighter as a sex toy and that bag contains other sex toys too?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This. It's not being prudish to say this is not appropriate. Imagine if parents from her school or her friends see that?!

Her sheep always defend the sharing of videos e.g. Rennie using the toilet. I always try to think how I would feel as an adult in the same position.

Would the sheep feel comfortable with their partner filming them sitting on the toilet then putting it on social media?

Would the sheep feel comfortable if a colleague was sitting filming them and when asked if they were, the answer was "of course, it's always rolling."? That doesn't sound completely disgusting?

Excusing it as them just being a loving parents/uncle/aunt makes it even worse! These are CHILDREN! Children need adults to protect them.

Someone did come in a few threads ago to say they were rich and had a big house if I recall correctly 🤣🤣
Lmao why don’t I remember this 🤣 that’s just the behaviour we cringe at hinch for!

She’s shown though money doesn’t equal taste after her hideous boot room ahem cupboard

Reactions: 12
Ok someone needs to post something funny now to lighten the mood for me

I don’t know if anyone saw my post about daily mail not appearing with any new stories on hinch! For last 7 days! Odd! Cos I always look! Wonder if they got some sort of gag order on the mail cos of the horrendous (but true) comments on the articles!

Reactions: 13
Has there been any mention on here that no soon did Hunch show Ronnie’s little wheelbarrow…. Along came Rex working like a little man. Using his wheelbarrow but more so the proper one. SS is most DEFINITELY on here

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok someone needs to post something funny now to lighten the mood for me

I don’t know if anyone saw my post about daily mail not appearing with any new stories on hinch! For last 7 days! Odd! Cos I always look! Wonder if they got some sort of gag order on the mail cos of the horrendous (but true) comments on the articles!
Does the Express not allow comments then? Or are they just more favourable?
I’d still stand by the fact she is going more mainstream this year so it’s more about getting her name out there and in the public consciousness for those who don’t follow her than it is about the actual content of the articles.

Reactions: 5
Has there been any mention on here that no soon did Hunch show Ronnie’s little wheelbarrow…. Along came Rex working like a little man. Using his wheelbarrow but more so the proper one. SS is most DEFINITELY on here
SS is 100% trolling Hunch and I am so here for it ❤😂
After all of us talking about the cheap amaZON wellies and no proper outdoor gear for any of them, SS had posted a pic of them all in their garden properly kitted out and Rex in full waterproof clothing. Hi Stace! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does the Express not allow comments then? Or are they just more favourable?
I’d still stand by the fact she is going more mainstream this year so it’s more about getting her name out there and in the public consciousness for those who don’t follow her than it is about the actual content of the articles.
I did try and look and I could not see anywhere for comments on the express no
But yea usually the headlines are “Mrs hinch fans cleaning hack” and actually nothing to do with her ... but there are always posts from the mail! Even those ones and they’ve just stopped! ... the mail had recently been posted on here a few times as they been covering some of new content and not putting a full rose tint on things

Reactions: 9
People talking about red flags and how soph seems oblivious to his gross creepiness I have to disagree she isn’t oblivious at all narcissistic women often like the loud brass wide boys with their “alright love” arse slapping ways it makes them feel special even though those kind of men are like it with EVERYONE they some how think it’s all for them and in reality they would have a top spot on Jeremy Kyle they most def come across those couples who split up via Facebook every few weeks then come back more in love than ever or split up weekly then randomly get engaged 😂😂😂

She’s probably cheated
He’s probably cheated
They are both twats who I feel would wanna one up the other and she is def the type to pull your hair and scream in your face when she finds out Jay Boy has been glaring at you all night 🙄

Both as weird as each other if you ask me a match made in hell 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I did try and look and I could not see anywhere for comments on the express no
But yea usually the headlines are “Mrs hinch fans cleaning hack” and actually nothing to do with her ... but there are always posts from the mail! Even those ones and they’ve just stopped! ... the mail had recently been posted on here a few times as they been covering some of new content and not putting a full rose tint on things
I think she just hasn’t revealed anything new at the Farm recently (boot room aside!). I think she’ll be back in there with some hilarious alpaca stories when they are finally revealed

Reactions: 8
SS is 100% trolling Hunch and I am so here for it ❤😂
After all of us talking about the cheap amaZON wellies and no proper outdoor gear for any of them, SS had posted a pic of them all in their garden properly kitted out and Rex in full waterproof clothing. Hi Stace! 👋
I know right 🤣🤣 calling themselves country bumpkins
it’s keeping me smiling for sure😂
D0F01EF8-42DA-437C-8B8A-36B5CE3A1815.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There’ve been a few comments from occasional posters recently about people ‘showing off’ on here about their house / job / financial security etc saying it’s unnecessary and people are just boasting. I don’t know if it’s referring to that maybe?

My opinion though is yes people on here talk about their homes and situations but not in a show off way - more to say what Hinch is doing isn’t actually earth-shattering and some people have worked hard and achieved more.

For what it’s worth, as a single mum of 2 children, living in a rented property, currently signed off work due to MH, I’ve never ever been made to feel uncomfortable by anyone on here talking about their own lives. It’s done with tact and it’s not boastful, it’s just conversation linked to what Hinch has posted.

(I may be way off though!)
Totally with you there polly. I have real life friends who are quite well off, their houses are unreal 😍 I love going to their houses and using their fancy bathrooms and imagining having a bath in the big clawtub that have steps up to it and a lil TV at the end of it. I love my little old modest workers cottage. Same with tattle, there are people on here that jave more money than me and bigger houses but I've never been made to feel shite because of it. I'm always fascinated by people's lives that are different to mine. This is another reason I love tattle 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jamie is just gross, full on gammon with egg and pineapple 🤢
It doesn’t matter whether or not Clingon already knew what a dildo was, she’s a child and he’s an adult! For god sake she didn’t even know she was being filmed in her pyjamas and posted on an account with 800k followers! Let alone asked.
I’m sure plenty of people here have inexperienced similar, my uncle used to make really disgusting inappropriate jokes around me (and about me) when I was little (quite a bit younger than Clingon actually) and it made me feel so humiliated and uncomfortable.
Just because it’s fairly common, doesn’t mean it’s okay 😒

If the niece was over 18 I'd have no issue thinking the dido/dildo thing was funny. My kids are early twenties and my nephews but I wouldn't personally mention sex toys to them or joke about them even now. Sometimes Hinch is accused of having a stick up her ass so she shows some humour and is called out for it. In this case it was inappropriate with the niece there but all this pearl clutching from Tattle of all places is even funnier than Lady Braggerton herself and the chain that sometimes causes on here of people trying to out themselves as middle class/old money/country folk 🤣😁
Lmao so you have to be working class to be offensive and crude do you? 🥴 if I am old money I would love to know please 🙏

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Skimmed over the last few pages, all this talk of dildos and inappropriate language…

think we can all agree that jim royal is bleeping rank.

Reactions: 29
So what pre records do we think Hinch has been doing today at notafarm? In coming content for this next week for her to drag the tit out of 🙄

Roll up! Roll up! Get your bingos in now!

ETA - OMG did the maldon3 arrive today I wonder 🤔😳

Reactions: 13
My husband did the food shopping this week and we needed a new whisk. He proudly came to show me what he’d bought and it’s this one 😭 and he’d already taken the labels off 😒 I hope no one ever sees it and thinks I’m a Hincher 🤢

I’m sure a good bit of sandpaper would scrub the shite heart off it and you can pretend it’s just a grey whisk - hope this helps ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Agree with you Polly. I'm really not bothered by what anyone else has, I like that this forum is made up of so many different people with so many different backgrounds. It gives us a really broad perspective yet, irrespective of what we do for a living, how much we have in the bank, how big our houses are, we are all here for the same.reason and that's what I like. Plus the people on this forum are largely lovely (bar the odd lost sheep).
I did this a week or so ago and my intention was in no way to make anyone feel bad. It was to say it means nothing in the scheme of things (no idea what thread it was on so can’t point back to it) but if I did make anyone feel crappy I never wanted to do that so I’m sorry if it did.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.